So its been months

So its been months
Wincest thread - just need to know if column died and if his story has as well

so column summon thread but mainly general wincest thread

bump

bump to see if he actually died

What happened to this?

mega.nz /#F!4UwSnLDL!Woke7e3M_IdPQGzOsC25MQ

One user says he was V&, one says his GF caught him cheating. There's an article and actual arrest records, but it's probably not Column, I'm monitoring the case because it might be one of us even if it's not Column. His last official update was that he was going to write some stories for others that were paying and he would update after he saved enough for a better computer.

Can we summon pic related too? D-don't tell me h-he's gone pls

Bump

Fuck column because he updates so rarely, his story is filled with useless bullshit about his personal life anyway so we're probably not going to ever read about an actual sex scene from him.

>Column story is fake anyway
>Listen more to people in real life recount their life and experiences
>For somebody to remember like Column seems to would require PTSD or a similar condition surrounding the event
>Column doesn't display PTSD-like symptoms besides the tense
>There's another word for telling the past like it's happening right now
>It's called fiction
>Because the person is making it up right now, he tells it like it's happening right now
>I've seen maybe ten stories here that use present tense to tell past happenings that seem to be real
>They actually talk like they have PTSD
>A major factor of PTSD is reliving experiences, as opposed to remembering them
>Reliving something would cause the person to tell in present tense, but there would be indicators of PTSD
>Remembering something would cause a person to tell in past tense
>Column shows no indicators of PTSD, but writes in present tense about events that supposedly took place many years ago
>Column is never going to deliver
>because he was writing fiction and got bored or got writer's block

I thought he finished his story

Archiver here, can confirm Column is not dead or finished. His girlfriend got pissy at him for spending so much time online (Writing and talking to anons in the kik groups) So he's taking a break from social media and such.

He did but I wanna know whats happened since it finished. Also my life is boring I read these stories as an escape

Having a memory of important events means you've got PTSD? Well shit, my parents' wedding must have given me PTSD.

Which archiver

Kane.

Link to your collection?

tinyurl com wincestdrive

Though we use the total collection as a shared point for us all to contribute, that link is our specific one.

Another archiver said that there were some life updates that pete from the tasha story made but he didnt have them, do you by any chance have them?

Do you remember and tell it like it's happening right then? You might actually have PTSD. Did bad things happen to you? Specifically, did your parents do bad things to you? Whe you tell people the story of your parents wedding do you say
>"And then they kissed, and it was beautiful." or do you say
>"They grab the cake knife together and cut the cake, when they try to put the slice on a plate their hands move out of alignment and they drop the slice."

One of those is told as if it's currently happening, one is told as if it is being remembered. People normally remember things and tell them as they remember them, which puts the telling in past tense. PTSD causes a change in the way people remember things and those people will frequently tell them as if they're happening right then, although not always. Point is, you probably didn't read the full post and went full autism.

I do not. Do you know which other archiver it was? If it was Twitch, anything he doesn't have we don't have either. Since he's part of the shared total drive.

I thought you were kill

The stories are phrased that way purposely because it's putting both the writer and reader back into that setting as if it was happening. I'm sure plenty of the storyfags could write their stories in past tense, but they simply wouldn't read the same or have the same effect. Telling a past event in present tense doesn't mean you've got ptsd, it's just a choice you make when retelling it.

Why would you think that? Checked btw

Yeah it was twitch, guess he was talking about someone else. Looks like I wont be seeing them anytime soon

idk because you never reveal yourself or something like that

I've no reason to, unless I'm doing something like this where it kinda needs verifying that I know what I'm talking about. Otherwise I just go about my business as an user, same as everyone else here.