Alright got a serious question for Sup Forums

Alright got a serious question for Sup Forums.

>I'm 19
>Just got accepted for a fulltime marketing position making double than minimal wage + commission.
>Thing is, i'm a young daddyo
>Got a 4 month year old daughter
>Girlfriend is really behind in school work
>Really far behind from graduating
>Lives with her parents and her 4 younger sisters
>Mom is an illegal cunt who mean mugs everyone and tells her younger sisters too not help her at all and has her husband by his balls
>I have a License, car, job, etc.
>We live 40 minutes away from each other and each day gets worse for her at home, including my daughter.

What do Sup Forumsros

do you think you can get an apartment for her to stay that is somewhat close

She moves in with you.
Now.

What the fuck are you waiting for?

pretty easy fix, find an apartment

google low income housing in your area if necessary or find a trailer in a decent area (avoid shitty redneck/nigger/wetback infested trailer parks)

where do you live now? can she not just move in with you?

Do you love your girlfriend? Want your daughter to be in a happy and loving family? if yes to these, get somewhere for you and your missus and kid to live together, support them with your nice wage, just make sure the missus is still pulling her own weight where she can, and isn't becoming a moocher

I just turned 19, and i'm living with my parents and with this new job I got I have to have some sort of good income before i can apply for to rent an apartment.

you already fucked up hard OP

oh yea forgot to add

walk into a recruiting office of the service of your choice next week.

they will take care of you and your family

double minimum wage is enough to rent your own place.

It would be great if your parents are cool with her staying there so you save on rent and have the reasoning for her parents "so you see your daughter more"

Your girl might need to delay her higher education for a few years until baby is a bit bigger.

She will hit the books hard and seriously when she's ready.

And don't listen to these fucking casuals.
Most of them don't know the first thing about real life.

That was my exact thought, but I know that If i really want a stable place for my family it'll be a month or a little over a month so i can Secure a place in a nice area close to work and pay at least the down payment and 2 months first rent.

This. But im gunna add that you should under no circumstances marry this girl. It'll backfire. Look at her (im gunna assume dad) you have a decent job she has no job, no education and if she leaves you will already be raking in a monumental amount in child support. You dont need a divorce settlement on top of that.

Prenup

and he would most likely win custody, or at least 50/50

Why bother? Im actually curious on the reasoning here.
No-nup seems to get the same job done but with less lawyers

Yeah exactly, at first her school counselor / nurse that comes to visit my daughter at the school she was attending would suggest to my girlfriend about EBT but doesn't know a thing about government handouts like EBT, food stamps etc. Where they say will help you out freely but will make it ineligible if she's living with me, and if i'm not. They will take money of out my paychecks.

kill your daughter, then yourself

Fuck food stamps.
Stop being a wuss and get a place with her.

stop being illiterate and read the other posts i've said, I literally just got a job. If I want to secure a apartment with any landlord I would need at least a down payment and 2 months of the first rent. Just because you get a job they don't give you bonuses for getting hired lmao.

Holy shit op, no one has asked to see your wifes milk swollen tits. What the fuck is wrong with b tonight

So ill break the ice bud.
Can we see them overripe milk factories bud?

What kind of shithole requires 2 months rent up front? I have never moved into an apartment without getting the first month free or some similar discount.

He's 19 and his parents probably won't cosign because they dont agree with him