Come home

>come home
>see this
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VL5Cy33RWLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pull out my 9mm and shoot that stupid bitch. i live in america. beating people up gets you shot. that's why so many stupid niggers die.

>I lift
>am still bigger and stronger
>would fuck and put the fear of god into her

>women
>strong
Pick one faggot

yeah permission to beat my dick bitch haha i say as I wip out my massive erect cock

I'd shoot her in the knee and then rape her

Tell her she clearly has the wrong house. I don't have a fucking wife.

women dont really have that much strength
a 140lbs woman cant lift or punch the same as a 140lbs man

"okay, let me just get undressed first"

But do you put your benis in the warm corpse

+1

you realize rape is illegal... right?

get on my knees and suck her feminine penis

So is Assault and Battery.

Castle doctrine

Put pener in beanier and show her who king of hill here

π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔴𝔒 π”ͺ𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”žπ”£π”’π”€π”²π”žπ”―π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔒𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔯𝔒𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔑𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”―π”žπ” π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒, 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”°π”²π”°π”±π”’π”«π”žπ”«π” π”’ 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔠π”₯𝔦𝔩𝔑𝔯𝔒𝔫 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘, 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔣𝔯𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔬π”ͺ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔦𝔫𝔑𝔒𝔭𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”£π”žπ”±π”₯π”’π”―π”©π”žπ”«π”‘, 𝔰𝔬 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 π”ͺπ”žπ”Ά π”ͺπ”žπ”±π”²π”―π”’ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔩π”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 π”žπ”©π”©π”¬π”±π”±π”’π”‘ 𝔦𝔱 π”Ÿπ”Ά 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π” π”―π”’π”žπ”±π”¬π”― 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔰𝔒. π”ˆπ”³π”’π”―π”Ά 𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢 π”¦π”‘π”’π”ž, 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢 𝔑𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔒 π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”©π”© 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔩𝔒𝔑𝔀𝔒, π”ͺ𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔒. 𝔄𝔫𝔑 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺ𝔲𝔰𝔱 π”Ÿπ”’ π”’π”΅π”žπ”ͺ𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔑 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔳𝔦𝔒𝔴 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔲𝔰𝔒𝔑 𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔒𝔧𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔒𝔑 π”žπ” π” π”¬π”―π”‘π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔢.

The wife chose her as her champion, simply find a savage mankiller bulldog as yours. Laugh hysterically as you unleash your hound of war on the bitch

> tfw no wife

Wrong house, m'lady

hh

This post disturbs me more than it should...

1488 my friend

There is of course, the odd amazon around who buck the trend. There are always a few statistical anomalies hanging around. So I'd ask her to sit around and explain to her that her, who is a probably training mma and strength, being way stronger than me, a slob who does nothing more strenous than DDPYoga, proves nothng.

Then I'd let her beat me up and be hard as diamonds the whole time.

Rape

Leg kick all day err day.
Kick that bitch in the leg so much she can't walk.

I don't have a wife, I live in my mom's basement!

Joke's on you faggot!

>a 140lbs woman cant lift or punch the same as a 140lbs man
Punching technique is a lot more important than strength.
Force = Mass * Acceleration
More strength only gets you so much acceleration.
On the other hand, the mass is identical, and the technique is what puts all that mass to good use.

Nigger I have jandals. It would sting if I whacked her with one.

Go away! That's not my house.
>no wife, no gf :(

im talking about professionals
male boxers with the same weight usually throws more power

Thank God I married my wife: beating strong women into submission before fucking the shit out of them is our shared fetish.

Blondie is going to look so cute when my baby comes out of hiding to sit on her crying, bloodied face.

>im talking about professionals
There was no indication about that whatsoever in your original post.

I'd hurt her feelings

as a 100kg NEET bodybuilder, probably just punch her in the face.

>>wat do?
My wife would have already fucked her until she couldn't stand so clearly this is a fake.

Reply with "Your boyfriend gave me permission to rape you. He wants you to know that no matter how much you work out you're still inferior."

>you realize rape is illegal... right?
He lives in Saudi Arabia.

Crack my baseball bat against the side of her head, and then divorce my wife

because its a comparison with the same degree of ability
you cant compare a non professional vs a professional
thats just a given, so if a women with no exp is the intended subject then do so with the men.
there is no bias in this

Run and call the police. She's clearly lying since I don't have a wife

ask her to introduce me to my wife

what m8?

>you cant compare a non professional vs a professional
Statistically, there are more male professional fighters than there are females.
Further more, more males practice martial arts than females.
However, the difference is negligible.
Get punched in the jaw by a professional female 140lbs boxer with good technique, you'll see extremely similar results to getting hit with a professional male 140lbs boxer with good technique.

Good technique is like a knife.
Get stabbed by a 140lbs male 5 times, and you'll see similar results if you get stabbed by a 280lvs male 5 times.

Have some 150lbs man who doesn't know how to use kinetic linking in a punch, and compare that punch to a 130lbs women who can punch, the women is going to be generating more force in that punch.

in that scenario you do

Holder her down a rape her, because I'm stronger than she is

even a 130lbs female who knows how to use kinetic linking will generate more force in a punch than a 180lbs man who can't punch.

NEET - Not in Education Employment or Training?

Then, I still run and call the police. After the immediate situation is resolved, I file for divorce and get a restraining order put on the crazy bitch.

>draw
>chamber
>fire
In my house and i feel threatened? Youre gonna get shot.

Maybe it's Non-Educated-Employed-Trained

holy fuck
this is a comparison to be fair
you dont make a survey that says whos the better athlete, 5 couch potato vs 5 female Olympic athletes
you make a comparison based on the same level of fairness.
how the fuck do you not understand that

But what if it was a foreplay sex thing and you were going to have a 3 way but you just ended up running away?

Fuck her

14 words, 88 precepts

Life isn't fair.

You forgot:
>bleed to death because a home invasion is not a sunny day at the range and your panicky ass pulled the trigger before you cleared the holster.

Well, fair enough. I still run away and give my wife a chance to explain, but tell her she should know by now I never play the role of masochist. She just gets a slap on the wrist, and I don't get the threesome where I might get roughed up and treated like a bitch :P

kys

Pretty reasonable.

Lmao

Pussy

I'm mostly just fucking with you at this point, but I don't feel like holding up the veil anymore.

Beat the everliving fuck out of them, rape them in front of my wife, and dismember both for their stupidity. Men will always be superior. :^)

rape, rape and more rape.

did he died?

I would probably get some desperate courage and beat the shit out of her

fine beat me up, i'll file a law suit for fucking assault

>when did somebody care about me long enough to become my wife?
Who are you? I'm calling the cops

Muay thai fighter here, 20 amateur fights, 5 pro, 3 wins 2 losses

we have a few tae kwon do guys at our gym and they are a fucking joke. shit looks good on pads but if you're talking full contact it's not even in the same league, we call them the ninja turtles.
Don't get me wrong, tae kwon do guys go good when they learn muay thai and it does teach control and flexibility of the hip but as a pure fighting sport it fucking sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=VL5Cy33RWLo

k