Estonians invented sauna

Estonians invented sauna
Prove me wrong

Finns copied it from the Urheimat of their own language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNnOHg3VTLk
youtube.com/watch?v=SUJZHeDolOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Estonians have an inferiority complex towards finns

I agree

>Estonians
>invented
pick one

My theory is that Finns come from the Finnic settlements in Sweden not Estonia. That would explain why we are so mentally Nordic compared to Balto-Estonians.

>Prove me wrong
Why?

It doesn't explain why you are different from any Baltic-Finnic grouping with regards to genetic isolation. My guess is, and facts support it, that Finland was sparsely inhabited by Sami prior 1000AD.

>1000 AD

More like 0 AD.
Middle Sweden, Estonia and Turku were Proto-Finnic by 600 BC.
Finnish ancestors could easily have lived in Sweden and then settled Finland centuries later.
And yes Finns did fuck Lapps which increased genetic distance as did genetic bottlenecks.

>Finnish ancestors could easily have lived in Sweden and then settled Finland centuries later.
What Sweden? What fucking Sweden? The language area is from the Baltic Sea to the Urals and beyond. Nigga, words like "kirves" prove it was in an area around the Volga river, which had contact with Indo-fucking-Iranians.

Forget Sweden, they are less European genetically than anyone east of Sweden.

Lake Mälaren Sweden you ignorant shit. Read Valter Lang.
Proto-Finnic Tarand Grave Culture immediately conquered Middle Sweden upon arrival to Baltic and their axes, pots and fortresses can still be found buried there.

Only thing they invented xD

Sweden was originally Finnic, damn right it was, but not that the shit eminates from Sweden. More like guys came along putting a sword at their necks and told them to speak their language while they fucked their bitches.

If you wanna be Scandi, so be it, fuck it, the islanders here are half-Swedes too, but it's spitting on your heritage if you say Sweden is the greatest and Finland is where some Swedish cucks chose to settle. Nah, if you want to be Scandi, then fucking speak Swedish and be done with it.

Mesoamericans invented sauna :^)

X-D

>B-but muh skype
Nice spyware estonia

We CIA

Oh shit skype too X--^D

You made this shit thread because you're insecure about some crap and want to feel superior to Finns because >muh language urheimat lol finns aren't real finnics xd

Are you saying you are real Finnics? Hahahaahhahaahahahha. Go suck up to Swedes.

Bravo Estonia!

Finns are clearly a mix of Proto-Finnic, Proto-Germanics and the Lapps who lived in Finland before us.
Anyway you guys probably got Baltified or something in the last few millenia so get off your high horse.

when we, somewhere in the northern russian and asian regions where we came from, invented sauna, we quite literally were the same people with modern finns you stupid cunt. that's also how the russians got their banya btw.

wtf I hate estonia now

I know what we are made up off, don't change the subject about Finnics coming from, fucking Sweden. What the fuck. You know damn well Kalevala comes from Karelia.
Well fuck you too if you can't figure out that Finns got their language from here prior to the Teutonic invasion.

meme me up scotty.

also: go to sleep faggot, you have fourth grade tomorrow

The stories of the Kalevala originate in western Finland.

nope. wrong. they originate in the areas of modern russia where out ancestors used to live.

jesus fuck finnougrics itt are really stupid

GO TO SLEEP

You don't understand anything. Finnic culture is a synthesis of a powerful warrior people from Volga and Proto-Germanics.
It's no coincidence that we and the Swedes are the most blonde in the world.

me too

On mõnus soomlastele perse pugeda? Käi õige perse, te seal Põhja-Eestis olete kõik... Imege oma rüssäsid.

10/10 retard

10/10 retard

Mine õige vittu, sest eestlased olid ENNE SOOMLASI, NII ET KÄI PERSE, TIBLA
youtube.com/watch?v=dNnOHg3VTLk

>eestlased olid ENNE SOOMLASI
kui haige debiil sa oled tegelt?

Söö sitta, mida vittu. On sul midagi möliseda, tahad olla soomlane või rootslane, siis ime nende kyrpää, me siin Liivimaal lõikame nende türad maha ja lööme jokaisen silmad siniseks. Mölised veel meiega? Mida vittu sa üritad teha siin?
youtube.com/watch?v=SUJZHeDolOM

Making these shitty threads only makes me have more contempt for the Baltic heritage in Estonians.
Balts aka Lithuanians are üntermensch and mixing with them was a mistake.
One drop of Germanic or Finnic blood is a thousand times better than a drop of Baltic blood.

10/10 retard

Aja oma paska palju tahad, teada on, missugune sitakott oled. Ime oma soomlasi. Järgmine kord ära mölise meestega, kes soomlastel silmad siniseks löövad. Ja sinul ka, nolk.

kuule venkar, su eesti keel on nii putsis kui putsis olla saab. väga hea, et sa vähemalt üritad, aga kntao siis TÜRA TÕMBA TAGASI OMA VITTUS RUSSIDE JUURDE VÄRDJAS RAISK

ÄRA MÖLISE MEESTEGA, KUI OLED VÄIKE TIBLUNN. KUI SA TAHAD OMA SOOMLASI IMEDA, SIIS LASE KÄIA. SA TEAD VÄGA HÄSTI, ET LÖÖN SU NINALUU SU FUCKING AJU SISSE JA OLED SURNUD, MA TUNNEN SEDA KUNSTI PAREMINI KUI ANY FUCKING BMW PEDERAST.

kahel pool lahte kaks tibla postitamas lõngas MINU maa kohta. kena, nautige kuni saate, sitturid. järgmises sõjas vaatame, kes kellele perse paneb alamrassi esindajad ;)

Fucking mölise siis vastu, kui oled mees, kui pole, siis löön teid kõiki fucking lehmakookideks. Mida te mölisete, kui ei suuda isegi eestlased olla.

@68796023
see post on loetav ainult tihke tiblunni murdega. süda läks pahaks.

tõmba oksa ennast värdik

This thread proves that Swedes are the only friends Finns have and Nordic co-operation is preferable

Kummarda oma soomlaste eest, laku nende tyrpääääää. Järgmine kord mõtle enne kui mölised. PS! Eestlased nikuvad soomlaste naisi

Amerindians had sauna

>this inferiority complex

kek it's like Finns talking about Swedes

You mean Eastern Finns.

t. Sven Cuckström

many indigenous people had a similar thing: bringing hot rocks to the place they dwell in to keep warm. quite possibly they all discover independently that pouring water on the stones creates a pleasant atmosphere. the fact that finnougrians created a special place called a sauna from this phenomen is interesting, but pinning it down to a nation (a modern age concept) is completely fucking retarded. even more so, we were literally the same people back then so neither finns nor estonains nor the russians who are our genetic relatives created it: it was a tribal people who was not differentiated yet and the culture lives on in all of the children of that tribe.

tl'dr: itt cockwaving contest between bros

Do you seriously think that's an insult? Swedes are our bros no matter how much you inbred eastern fuckers try to claim otherwise.

>inimesed võtavad päris elus tõsiselt vaidlusi indoneesia sokikudumisfoorumis

Selliseid asju ei anna välja mõelda

>"le finns stole le word from le eesti"
>estonian and finnish share a proto-language

boy if you don't

Love Estonia

Hate Binland

Estonia>Finland>Sweden>Norway>Denmark

Norway is better than Sweden.

You've never been to any of our countries

You don't know that

my list should be rad backwards 2bh baby sexy XOXOXO

Ma sain teada, et Lõuna-Eestis päriselt elatakse ka.

Poleks arvanud desu