The west is at the point of no return

the west is at the point of no return.
Where do we go?
Japan and other first world parts of Asia are allowed to keep their culture be we are not.
Are literally all western countries cucked at this point? Seriously what the fuck do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stay and fight against it, never give up

Trump won, and he was elected to fix exactly this.

>Are literally all western countries cucked at this point?
Never saw extreme shit like in OP outside of USA and Scandinavia. And even there it is still a unicorn-tier rare

You can't be this naive

We need to terraform a right wing island country in the middle of the ocean. There is no hope for the west

How old is that kid? 10? I was playing PS2 with friends when I was 10

Isn't Japan enough?

I wanna kick that kid's ass

It's naive to think he was elected against this culture of political correctness ? Not really i mean he was, and this is the kind of minor change of opinion that happens all the time.
I'm not saying not like he's about to change the world or declare ww3, but would he stop government funding for lgbt propaganda for example ? Sure, he might, that doesn't seem extreme or unrealistic to me

>blaming the kid

kys famalam tbqh

It's the parents that are at fault

>Other people do stuff that doesn't affect you.
>Care about it
Child.

Japan is right wing as in it preserves its culture and tells immigrants to fuck off. Pretty based but we need a right wing country for western people

If a rape happened on the other side of the state it wouldn't effect me, but god forbid I care about.

It's lack of immigrants is actually hurting it. If you didn't already know that you need to get better news sources.

Except that kid wearing pink isn't hurting anyone.

>TRANSGENDER PEOPLE ARE RAPING ME BY BEING TRANSGENDER!

Certainly hurting that kids future, that's what

>Implying economic output matters when your population is smaller
This constant need to be big is only cared about higher ups.

I need to go and I don't have time to explain this to you. Basically you're wrong and you need to read your news not watch it.

Yeah its hurting its economy but they are preserving their culture. Why do economy have to constantly grow? This system of eternal growth cant continue forever. I'd rather live in an economically shrinking country that preserves its culture that fucking Sweden.

That kid might be confused though. Sometime is good to intervene you know? get psychogical help. Otherwise you are a bad parent. If the kid is mature grwos up and is mature enough and wants to be something else then let him, but now it is only a child.
C'mon that is common sense.

I'm sure you would've gotten me there buddy, but you gotta go, right?

Hes probably going to hurt himself with that astronomical trans suicide rate and we are just going to let it happen by not treating his mental illness like one.

>but would he stop government funding for lgbt propaganda for example ?
Do you think it is gov propaganda that does the influence? Not the media and cultural momentum?

Why would you want to create a country that tells immigrants to fuck off and then try to immigrate in it?

friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

>japan
You are part of the decline you stupid weeb.

Immigrants that don't assimilate to western traditional culture. So the opposite of Sweden

>lgbt
Trump is turning the Republican Party pro gay and trans you dumb frog.

This
>Son is a bit feminine
>HOLY SHIT OUR FOUR YEAR OLD IS TRANS, WE ARE SO PROGRESSIVE.
>JAMES YOU ARE A GIRL!
>I am a girl?
>YES YOU ARE A GIRL, YOU'RE NAME IS JANET
>B-b-bu-
>GET IN THE DRESS JANET!
>Lol look at the fag in the dress
>F-f-fuck you, I am a girl
>faggot
>RESPECT TRANS RIGHTS IT IS 2016
>Janet/James commit suicide at age 15

*sigh*

they're born that way, the only thing parents can do is forcing them to pretend their gender is equal to their sex or accept their gender identity

how are they preserving their culture? they use english words in every other sentence. they have foreign restaurants all over the place. you are starting to see many non-japanese people on the streets.

So you want another USA? A multiculti mishmash but this time white people only?

Wouldn't Australia satisfy you?Don't they have measures against brown immigrants?

I thought most of the republican party didnt liked him

>*sigh*
Also are you seriously implying that this isnt pushed as fuck by the parents? Little kids dont know these things and we should prevent them like prevent them from having sex. What, did Timmy come up to his parents saying he believed he had gender dysphoria and wanted to switch?

>preserving their culture
Dumb weeb that went out the window with WW2.

>being this ironic
you'll confuse the newfriends

I was hoping that was a joke. A quick search and I see it's not. As someone who's a bit left of center, and would like to see homosexuals and other such left alone and treated as humans like anyone else, this is disgusting. Children have no idea what they're saying or doing. They also can't consent to be paraded around in front of the (literally) world as a psychological deviant.

His parents should be locked up. Whoever at Nat Geo did this should also be locked up.

>western traditional culture
>so I'll move to japan

why is it always yanks who have no idea what they're talking about.

Argentina.

>friend has a kid
>visits San Francisco
>locals complain about referring to the

Can you imagine the living hell these kids will see when they reach puberty?

Man, an already confusing age made worse by misguided parents and their virtue signaling needs.

Oh well, I can see an increase of suicides among "young trans individuals" in less than a decade. And the cause will be misdiagnosed as another proof of the "oppression" they suffer... making things worse.

The current population in Western countries will have to be replaced by the more conservative Hispanics, Arabs and similar. Either that, or a strong autocratic regime to kill off those who spread degenerate ideas.

>western traditional culture
>in a country of immigrants
Yeah, good luck with that. You'd probably promote nationalism, too, right?

When did I say I want to move to Japan you stupid fuck? I said Japan is based and tells non Japs even other Asians like Koreans to fuck off. How does that sound like I want to live there? They would tell me to fuck off if I went there because they aren't cucks

They don't tell non japanese people to fuck off. Immigration is increasing and they worship western people and culture.

White piggy go home

if a stranger said that to me and I was in a big enough city I'd just tell him to hang himself kek

>

Radical Islamic immigrants and LGBTQ cuckpaganda? Sorry, we're full.

Latin America: A magical place.

Nat geo got bought by Murdoch and he's using it to feed the popularity of his tabloids by turning it into a strawman.

They worship them the same way whites worship that big black cock.

She might like games too, it's just that she also wants to be a girl.

People on Sup Forums hate people who're faggier than them. However they themselves are too faggy for actual conservative places, they just like to play pretend.