We lost to the #1 team in the world this is respectable!!!

>we lost to the #1 team in the world this is respectable!!!

How can we accept this? Even if it is a niche sport here how can this be a valid excuse for a country with the resources and population that we have? Sweden is a country with 9.5m people and managed to produce a world class player. You telling me we don't have at least half of that number of kids who dream of playing soccer and possess at least an ounce of talent? How does every hyped prospect flame out?

Zlatan is bosnian croat senpai, olaf is 50 and others are not so good

We have some pretty shit youth academies available for that small segment of the interested population, you can't just throw around raw numbers.

All our athletes are playing different sports.

>the #1 team
That's Germany's. Our was #2 in the last World Cup, but yeah, you fought well and lost honorably.

>You telling me we don't have at least half of that number of kids who dream of playing soccer and possess at least an ounce of talent?
Well, yeah.

But he was born and brought up in Sweden, yes?

Zlatans actually a Croatian, you can't be GOAT like that without superior Slav genes

>zlatan
>Ibrahimovic
>Swedish names
>americuck education

This. Why do people keep ignoring this?

I can accept it because I don't fucking care. Nobody will remember this game in America by tomorrow.

>Nobody will remember this game in America by tomorrow
nobody will forget it here

>single generational talent
>having anything to do with population size

Are you retarded? The chance that a messi comes from Thailand is only less than the chance a messi comes from Argentina. The chance Thailand produces an overall competent squad is much less than that for Argentina, though.

When talking about individuals, country size doesn't matter much. Germany had a well-rounded team and won the wc. Maybe a couple are generational talents, but they were past their prime anyway.

>Sweden is a country with 9.5m people and managed to produce a world class player
hope you're not talking about zlatan

>It's the """""Bavarian/Croatian/syrup nigger""""" Bayern fan
Lucky Dirtmund is gutting their squad once again or else Ancelotti would spill spaghetti like he usually does with leagues

yes they will

this is a meme tournament that no one cares about

i cant even remember who we played in the world cup

don't you have euros

i didn't even know about it

thats because you're not a soccer fan.

although i think that international soccer isn't as fun as club soccer. but i don't think that's what you're getting at.
relatively speaking, very few people in the us actually care about soccer.

>he doesnt remember that match against Ghana
hincha de carton

Free academies for top players in the region only just started sprouting up in major cities in the past few years. Give it some time. In 10 years there will be Spanish and black kids from Harlem coming up through the Red Bulls and Man City NY camps

protip: stop using chicanos or half mexicans on your team, we can't into team sports.

im saying that the world cup is really the only international cup that matters

and im saying americans excitement for that is extremely relative compared to south america and europe

>our best player plays for the 4th worst team in mls

definitely this

Because our talent goes into our 4 major sports and the olympic team.

Soccer is played only by our latino immigrants.