Today while I was chiling with my ex-boyfriend (whom is HIV positive but we practiced safe sex in the past) started...

Today while I was chiling with my ex-boyfriend (whom is HIV positive but we practiced safe sex in the past) started making out with me.

Things started to get hot and I was going to go get a condom. But instead of letting me up to go get it he instead pushed me deeper into the couch and barebacked me.

After he came he got up and tried to act like everything was normal. After some yelling and screaming I kicked him out of my apartment and we split right there.

What should I do Sup Forums? I am scared that since he not only came in me but fucked me dry I might catch HIV.

Is there even anything I can do to prevent it this late in the game or am I fucked?

OP is a fag.
fags are 99% HIV pos.
you just took a little longer.

You're fucked. You'll now have a nigger child that also has aids because you fucking a nigger

Full metal Jacket

Nothing you can do about it now. There is a 99.999% you're HIV positive now. Good luck.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That being said, go to the hospital. There is an emergency post-exposure drug that will prevent you from getting HIV, but you need to receive it ASAP (within 48 hours).

Because it was bareback anal and because you know he is HIV-positive there is a 100% chance you will be infected. That ain't no shit, neither.

If you don't have insurance, worry about the cost later. If you are afraid of your family finding out, claim you were raped by a stranger who told you he has HIV. Just do something.

OP is a guy, though I can see him adopting and passing on the virus 17 years from now

I assume you are a fag, so do the world a favor and spread your HIV to as many gay men as possible before you kill yourself.

I hope this is bait for your sake, but you should go get tested. That really sucks that you cant be around people who are actually cool and don't share aids. Maybe stop being a tease/slut and get new friends?

YOUR CLOCK IS TICKING OP

GO TO THE HOSPITAL FOR PEP NOW

aids(DOT)gov/hiv-aids-basics/prevention/reduce-your-risk/post-exposure-prophylaxis/

Go to emergency room IMMEDIATELY. Tell them what happened and they should give you anti HIV drugs that should kill all the virus before it infects you. But you gotta go NOW don't waste another second because the therapy is ineffective very quickly.

It's only been a few hours since it happened so I will get on the phone with the hospital and see if they have this drug. I have insurance so it should cover it but if it doesn't I will pay out of pocket for a shot at preventing it.

Yes, I knew he was HIV positive and we've been dating for a few months now and up until this point we've always used fresh condoms, plenty of lube, and frequent HIV checks. I dont know what the fuck changed to make him think this was okay but I am seriously pissed.

No not tested - TREATED WITH POST EXPOSURE THERAPY (PEP) at
Hospital NOW

DON'T WASTE TIME. THE SOONER YOU GET THE THERAPY, THE MORE LIKELY IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM HIV INFECTION

>being in a relationship with someone who is HIV positive
>not stopping him before he cums

that makes you eligible for the darwin award, you know that right?

>whom is HIV
>dating someone that's HIV positive
Well, there's your problem! You know, if you fuck only people that are tested and disease free, your chances of catching diseases is pretty fucking low. People with HIV are generally people with poor judgement skills... why would you be involved in that?

Now go to the fucking hospital and hope the PEP works, otherwise you're going to be on a lot of people's "do not fuck" lists.

Moral of the story is don't be in a relationship with someone who has an STD, let their kind die out so less people get infected.

>Yes, I knew he was HIV positive and we've been dating for a few months now

lol

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I may be a loser piece of shit who is still pretending it's 2000 and hasn't gotten laid in a year, but at least I'm not a faggot who just got HIV

this... all of this.

The hospital closest to me doesn't have it but the one roughly 30 minutes the other way has it so I will be heading out right away.

As for you all commenting about dating someone with HIV being stupid please fuck off.

He was a sweet heart and there is no way that I could have forseen my partner whom I trusted raping me out of nowhere. How the fuck can anyone possibly see that coming.

>How the fuck can anyone possibly see that coming.

For starters, he has HIV and you allowed him to make out with you.

if you play with fire you're going to get butt-hurt

Fucking b8, this is the last place you would tell if you were worried. No one is going to give you good advice. Go to a doctor faggot.

>As for you all commenting about dating someone with HIV being stupid please fuck off.

That's still better than getting fucked in the ass (dry, w/o condom) by a guy with HIV.

Was going to recommend pep but see others have. Transmission chance depends on the state of the virus in his body at the time....if properly medicated could be a 'low' risk and op could be lucky. Even if that happens the next couple of months will be rough waiting for an hiv result... UK guidelines state that 4th generation HIV tests (antigen/antibody) will detect 95% of infections four weeks after exposure. A negative test after four weeks then needs to be confirmed with a second test three months after the risk.'

>people can't just pretend to be nice just to have sex with someone
You'd be surprised how much people lie and pretend to have their way.

It wasn't rape if you let him, you fucking idiot.

>He was a sweet heart
>whom I trusted
>raping me out of nowhere
Good job, trusting a rapist.

>How the fuck can anyone possibly see that coming.
1. He has HIV. Therefore, he had very poor judgement at some point.
2. He has HIV and is fucking you. So he doesn't care about you all that much. Obviously.
3. He's your ex. So he cares less about you now than before. Maybe he was butt-hurt about the breakup (ha, gay joke)? Maybe this is revenge? Should have broke off contact while you were still disease free.
4. Rapists are generally sociopaths (like 95% of the time). If you can't recognize a socopath when you're dating one, you are fucking retarded.

Basically, if someone has HIV, DON'T FUCK THEM. They are, or were, fucked up people to have gotten it in the first place, with very few exceptions. They are even more fucked up if they are willing to fuck you, knowing they have HIV. Regardless of safety practices. It means they don't fucking care about you. So now you are likely another in that group of fucked up people... congratulations.

go to the hospital immediately. there is actually a medicine that is about 90 percent effective in stopping the transmission but it makes you sick as fuck for a week or so.

go to the hospital immediately
tell them exactly what happened or leave out the rapey stuff if you dont want him to get in trouble

The will immediately admit you, take some tests, start you on a cycle of various drugs, and then test again. Probably you'll have to get scheduled check ups for bloodwork to be done to test if you have HIV
Yes it will cost assloads of money, yes it will be shitty, no the drugs wont make you feel good (probably wont make you too sick either-depends on the person), yes it will be nerve racking and stressful as all hell. BUT if you have or are going to contract HIV as you stand now, those drugs and available treatments will save your ass big time. If you go to the hospital rn and tell them you had unprotected vaganal (I assume. But any sort of penetration into any orifice on your body regardless of your gender will need to be treated still) intercourse with an HIV positive man. Tell them he finished inside you or just say inseminate idc and they will treat you. They cant deny you for any reason, if you are the brokest bitch on the planet they will still treat you, its both policy and law, on a federal and global (Geneva/UN mandates treatment in all cases) scale

Listen OP these drugs and treatments are 100% effective if done correctly and administered in time. IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

so get off your ass and go RIGHT NOW
as in IMMEDIATELY

Source: Im an EMT and we have very specific guidelines on how to treat, what to tell them they can do/what will happen, and what PPE to wear and implement for patients with all communicable diseases but especially AIDs, HIV, and Hepatitis C. Trust me, go now OP

bleach your pussy

You probably deserved it.

There is a treatment for after immediate exposure. If it was anal sex it's possible you have the AIDs. If it was vaginal it's less likely.

What the fuck? Who in the fucking right mind would make a fucking ANIME FULL METAL JACKET. LIKE, WTF

Shut up faggot white knight. Let the fag die of aids. His kind need to be exterminated.

Alright fag, I'll level with you / take the bait. Everyone telling you to go to the doctor is 100% right. They have the ability to give you med's that will greatly reduce your chance of catching the dread Heevah. However, you got raped. So you got to decide if you're going to the police or not. If you are, get a rape kid immediately. If not, don't bother.

shit, man. this thread got me all sad...

>rape kid

>after he came
>after
you fucking retard, have fun with your aids

>If it was vaginal it's less likely.

Nobody confirmed that there was a vagina in this story.

>get a rape kid

I lol'd... then I came.

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS!?

The fuck is wrong with ya'll.

Op. Tits or gtfo.

Almost didn't realize this was b8. Well played.

fucking whore.

I've had a test done on me and they've given me some sort of medicine. They said they'd be back soon with some other stuff but it's been a few minutes since they left.

It's quite clear that people don't understand that I did not consent and that there was nothing I could do while he is holding me down.

And I am filing charges as soon as I am able to leave.