What are you fags drinking tonight?

What are you fags drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

newbelgium.com/brewery/company/history
westcoastinvitational.beer/the-blog/microbrew-vs-craft-brew-whats-the-diff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not faux microbrew for college dropouts thats for sure.

not drinking :( gotta work this morning. toss one back for me anons

Water

Aw. Who hurt you?

Milk, bitch.

Sorry but he's right.

Not that it being faux makes it bad though. I still like it.

Just got off work. Copped a dub of green degeneracy. Currently at checkers getting dat nigger burger. Tbh fam

fake microbrews are the worst thing to happen to america in the last 50 years. you know it. I know it. just give up.

4 40oz steel reserves and burrito

rum n coke usually.

although i saw this today and really want

mein neger

One of my favourites

vodka. Work at 12. fuck it

God damn it phone why do you do this to me

I'm drinking fat tire and ranger

You're right.
Utterly could not care less. If I like it, I drink it. The end.

why you sellin out for something so easy? racer 5 deserves every dollar you have. also fruit beer. what the fuck are you doing.

Do you prefer Miller Coors and Bud to control all this shit? Who cares if a micro gets popular, expands and goes a little bigger? It's not like it's a goddam Mike's.

>fucking halfatard

Fruit beer is for fruits. Racer 5 is a pale; I don't do pales.

This just started getting distributed where I live and I am happy to have it after a year away from Seattle.

>Who cares if a micro gets popular, expands and goes a little bigger?

This.

ha nice. you did a real number on wilkipedia and this is what you do with it? shill your faux microbrew on Sup Forums?

stupid faggot it was never a microbrew.

Speyburn 10 year scotch. So drunk I can barely see

Why are you so offended by OP's choice of beer? Do you hold everyone who doesn't drink "legit" microbrews in low esteem?

Bunch of edgycunts in this here thread.

I think the fact that the most popular "microbrews" are owned by american pisswater factories offensive. this is not what the new found american microbrew industry is about at all.

Here you go, elitefag newbelgium.com/brewery/company/history

Had to look back, thought he was drinking Milwaukee's Best or something.

This with a healthy mix of JD honey.

Drinking soju and beer. They call it makju.

total bullshit isnt it though. you are falling hook line and sinker for it and thats what they are banking on. americans are too fucking stupid to know better.

Then you don't understand marketing at all. If a popular microbrewery—or, perhaps more accurately, craft brewery, becomes so popular that an Anheuser Busch (to name one) buys it up to increase its market share, presuming the brewer itself isn't polluted by the purchase, the product remains the same as made it popular.

pabst

tea

The fuck are you talking about nigger. Do you even know? I'm from Milwaukee Wisconsin and I'm drunk 24/7. So you better shut your shitsippin mouth.

Is it? Or is that your assertion because, in your opinion, you were burned by a phony and, therefore, they're all phony? Callback: Who hurt you?

Who the fuck cares if it's good? I don't care who makes a beer. If it's good I'll pay for it and I will drink it.

lets just let them profit off of the anti brewery movement by piggybacking. no fuck you, what kind of asshole are you anyway? weve had nothing but pisswater for ever they dont deserve our money. have some gumption for once in your life there are much better beers out there that deserve every dollar.

>pale
you dont like IPA? what do you like then?

All the halfatards in here who don't understand corporate buyouts probably also go to DJango on the corner for their auto loans because he ain't no big bank bitch and they ain't no shill.

lol shills are getting bolder.

mega monster, 2 5hr energies and various iced teas

fuck the navy for saying no booze in my room.

I'm a marketer—which you should have figured out by now. The fact remains: if I like the beer, whoever makes it deserves my money by mere virtue of having made a beer I like. Who owns it is less than irrelevant.

Several Josephsbrau varieties (Gordon Biersch, another brewer you no doubt look down your nose upon) are quite good. Choke on that, motherfucker.

faggot ass shills gunna faggot ass.

Ambers. Some darks. 1554 is awesome.

>Navy
>Confirmed homosexual

Beer snobs are the douchiest of the douchey.

8.21am here

Aaaaand there it is. You're such a beer cunt you simply can't accept that someone actually likes something you claim to not like.

>The ultimate dilemma.

I dont know why but hops heavy beer is just so damn good. I dont think I could ever revert back. I used to like wwheats but its just not cutting it anymore. I do love me some new castle though.

Any time beer snobs ask if their acquaintances want to go out drinking, they say no, then they all get together without the faggot and enjoy whatever beer they want without a fucking lecture.

fat tire is ok but its nothing special.

Hey anons, get a load of this giant faggot.

God so fucking good I got a boner.

hanging out iwth wqannabe sellout queers is a fate worse than death. douchbags.

... and, really, that's all it needs to be, isn't it? xD

its too damn expensive to be just ok though :^)

Best craft brew. Anyone have it?

This is you. Faggot.

just dont be a faggot you know. thats all. srs thats all.

Mimosa, almost done

fuuuuuck

I tried Newcastle once, since ambers and browns are to my liking ... dunno if I got a bad batch or if what's sold in the US is watered down, but it was thin.

Meantime, reCAPTCHA is a cunt. It wanted street signs and gave me an image of a fucking panel truck.

Rocking one of these bad boys in each hand (and one in my mouth too!)

Love Small Town Brewery

Sweet tea

Pretty much the same here as anything else, though. I usually get it on sale anyway.

its a light brown beer admittedly. still bery tasty.

Working on a case of these right now. Best micro I've ever had.

Delicious and can't get more micro than a small town.

No. You hate that people can like something you don't like. It's common in autistic people. It's okay. We know you're retarded. Just quit acting like it's normal.

It's getting harder to tell who's being sarcastic in here ...

Rolling Rock isn't anything special it's been around for at least 30 years and always tasted vaguely horrible. You been duped.

I'm the one guy drinking liquor. So me. Then you got the guy baiting the whole brewery thing. Then you got me. Drinking liquor. And everyone else is having a good time.

Are you a woman

On sale only 7.99 for the 6 pack.

If you're ever back in town stop by a bar that has it on tap. It is great bottled but amazing fresher.

That shit is way too syrupy for me.

Who's being sarcastic? I love microbrews like steel reserve berry and Sam adams

I think you've been trolled

Any cider drinkers?

ok shilly. I guess I better go buy anheiser bush "microbeer" that they purposely misrepresent as genuine micro brew because you know. americans are too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Lel naw. R u?

Then I didn't mean you. Sam Adams is great—though the Boston Lager has been using spicier hops than I remember.

>he's mad

Diabetes/10

Stop being such a snob. If OP likes a particular type of beer, why does it matter so much to you if you don't share his affection for the brand?

Gahah are you for real? That's all Shiite. There no way I was serious.

you need a new job faggot. this shit cant be a living wage.

If you have weight problems, choose Bud Light. If not, go for regular Bud. Otherwise you're just spending the same amount of money for a product with less flavor and a lower ABV.

Not only that—this beer cunt still confuses microbrew and craft brew, while calling Americans stupid.

Education: westcoastinvitational.beer/the-blog/microbrew-vs-craft-brew-whats-the-diff

Then I guess I'll get over it.

What's it like being alone? Like, do enjoy that nobody wants to spend time with you? Do you enjoy being a disappointment?

Not sure you got the joke ...