CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

SUFFOCATION >> NO BREATHING

WON A 'SHIP LAST YEAR BUT GUESS I'LL BE LEAVING

Has anyone had a quicker rise and fall in NBA history? Pretty much the only people trashing steph a month ago were some spergs on Sup Forums now everyone is shitting on him and admitting hes an overrated one trick pony

THIS IS MY LAST 3 POINT

Allen Iverson.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

wiw I came was just about to post this

xex

I'M SO TIRED OF BEING HERE

i think hes pretty clearly an amazing player but he had a real shit finals and that counts for a lot unfortunately

jej

GO TELL AUNT RHODY

WELL IF YOU WANTED HONESTY THAT'S ALL YA HAD TO SAYYYY

AMOEBAAAAAAAAAA
AMOEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AMOEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE SCIENTISTS IN OAKLAND
TRYING TO FIGURE OUT CLEVELAND

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

SO KEEP THE BLOOD IN YOUR HEAD

AND KEEP YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND

Foh ai wasnt a chucking one trick pony.

For you kids, ai played like a smaller drose or westbrook

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

I WILL TRY, TO FIX YOU

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

CANT WAKE UP

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D DIE ALONE

Yes, yes. Well done, Curry, well done.

HOWEVER

You mean they play like him if anything*

People conveniently forget how awful LeBum was in 2011 Finals against the Mavs (consistently pwned by Dirk, Marion and Terry) after joining prime Wade and Bosh in superstar-bloated Miami Heat team. At least GSW is a homemade team of decent guys who made the names for themselves from the scratch, unlike LeTrash who only wins with two other superstars.

>decent guys
>being this assmad

>Made names for themselves from scratch

I'll give you draymond but

>Klay
>Curry

You fucking muppet they both had fathers in the NBA who were good.

Draymond Green is a good dude. He just plays hard and oldschool man. He congratulated the other team like a man.

Yeah throwing elbows and kicking opponents isn't "playing hard" it's playing like a bitch.

A lot of those elbows wouldn't have even been called a foul a decade ago bro.

And he plays dirty but so what.

The point is the warriors were formed through the draft. Not free agency

Steve Nash

But the cavs did build through the draft.

They drafted both kyrie and lebron, who are the core of the team user.

Once Shaq started elbowing people every game in 1999-2000 they started calling them a lot. Playing dirty doesn't get erased cause he congratulates the winning team. One day one of those kicks is gonna injure someone to the point it effects their careers, imagine if that kick in the last 2 mins of game 7 took Kyrie out of the game. It's a disgusting way of play and it has no place in a pick up game let alone the NBA.

So mad lol respect that he won one for DA LAND and shut your mouth

Yeah and his punishment was a suspension and a few fines, and the suspension potentially changed the entire outcome of the playoffs.

He's said that he's learned from it because he never wants to be in the position again, and that he realises that the criticism is right and fair.

It takes a man to admit that he fucked up and his dirty play may have changed the series and that he's going to change the way he plays so as to not put himself in that position.

Takes a man to do that, instead of Klay Thompson running out from the arena because he's crying. Or shitcunt varejao flopmaster or fuckhead bogut grabbing cunts.

Green acknowledges that he has to not do it, the other dirty players in the league won't.

So yeah, I think he's a guy too oldschool for the new NBA, and is going to fix his game.

>Kyrie
>draft pick
>love
>traded for draft pick
>Tristan Thompson
>draft pick

Quit grasping straws you faggot and take the L like a man. You don't know shit. Acquisitions are part of the game

>verajao
>Livingston
>igudala
>speights
>barbosa

"Omg they traded for their team, see how they're not as good because of this?"

See how fucking retarded your argument is?

The psychological warfare LeBron and Kyrie put on Steph is just cruel.

I don't think he'll ever recover. It was his Bogues moment.

Sup Forums is always right

It takes a man to admit he was wrong and did something wrong and actually change himself as a person. He gets suspended game 5, but then goes right back to kicking people in game 7? That's what we call a snake.

Thompson was drafted
LeBron was drafted
Kyrie was drafted

That's building through the draft as well, m93-89

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE

Draymond is only a man off the court, he's a complete bitch on it

A fierce competitor doesn't whine like a fucking loser on every single play like Draymond, someone actually tough also wouldn't need to be babied by the league

He's a little bitch through and through, just because Klay comes off worse as an entitled affluent douchebag, doesn't make Green less of a bitch

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME

TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE

ABOUT ILLEGAL SCREENS AND DRAYMOND'S NUT PUNTS

>a competitor doesn't whine on every single play

So Lebron isn't a competitor?

Yea that little fucker got a head of himself

Lebron isn't s bitch as much as ESPN likes to rip on him, Kyrie is suburb as fuck too but he went at Steph hard

I think that was the last of golden state as a dominant team, Barnes is probably gone and bogut is out as well

Iggy is old and their bench will be depleted soon I think

Blueprint on them is out

Attack curry on offense so he wears himself down and he's a bad defender anyway

switch on screens and force a drive

Offensives

>Two dark skin niggas
>One wonderbread ass nigga

KEK can't pass the torch after only 2 relevant seasons

>A fierce competitor doesn't whine like a fucking loser on every single play

you're just wrong on this

Bron Bron won me $2500.

So what happens if we see the exact same matchup in next year's playoffs?

Warriors won't even make the playoffs next year. Curry is going to regress hard.

That soft ass nigga couldn't even get a couple feet closer? This nigga a bitch, chuckin a j the moment he is open, even when he's almost out of bounds.

>curry
>not an indian

You know Basketball is fake right?

>my team didn't win therefore it is rigged

one of these things is not like the other

one of these things is MEME

In a positive outlook, the Golden State Warriors happen to be the FIRST team in NBA history to amass a regular season record of 93-9.

Golden State Warriors happen to also be the FIRST team in NBA history to lose an NBA Finals leading 3-1.

Topping it off in all their GLORY, they're the FIRST team in NBA history to surpass the bull's 73-10 record and not win an NBA Finals.

Congratulations on all the FIRSTS this year Golden State Warriors! 2017 JUST might be better.

>93-9
>73-10

Post yfw
>Curry will NEVER be the Golden Boy of Akron, despite being born and growing up there

>growing up there

??? He grew up in Charlotte

that still doesn't work when the warriors are hitting hella 3's, there still going to win 65 games next year.

Rose

seconded
that being said, i don't see steph losing his ability to shoot wide open threes, but the amount of wide open threes will hopefully reduce