This made my fucking day! Evalion made it on a national TV show in France...

This made my fucking day! Evalion made it on a national TV show in France. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=7tBlkA46XGU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zE5cCw1KCbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

subtitles..?

Merci tu viens de me faire rire pour la journée

not yet somebody will eventually. evalion is big news now. shit is so funny i needed a good laugh. a fowl mouthed girl who clearly has issues

yeah i dont get how she is getting big she's just an obvious troll

because no matter how fucking crazy somebody is. free speech is still free speech. this is why you can have crazy people on the street who yell out what they want.

J'ai quand même pas mal ri de sa réaction quand elle s'est vue passer sur SLG

So, the first french vid of Evalion is that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=zE5cCw1KCbc

>Evalion
Literally nobody
>French TV
Literally nothing

>that pic

dayum evalion

free speech only applies to government who the fuck cares if she got banned on youtube..

Hilarant, avec quoi ce qu'ils s'occupent

wrong the government is an entity and people have to fight to have free speech

??? point is there is no free speech on youtube.

yes

.........who?

fuck off

you'll never speak the truth, tho.

aww sorry if no one knows who your internet "crush" is, little timmy

>French TV
>Big news
Pick one, faggot. France just ran out of terrorist attacks and now they have nothing else to talk about.

>don't you hate those lazy niggers...

Captcha: store front
>more like stormfront

YouTube isn't the government, you moron. They can ban whoever they want from their website, just like how you can kick someone out of your house if they're being annoying. Her free speech isn't being attacked whatsoever, she can still say whatever the fuck she wants in public.

>12 yr old spotted

Amazes me how naive people are when it comes to free speech

This.

What the fuck are you even talking about? YouTube isn't a government, it doesn't have to have free speech if they don't want to, it's THEIR website, they can make any kind of rule they want. If you hate it so much, go make your own website and talk shit there.