Tell girl my favorite band is Oasis

>tell girl my favorite band is Oasis
>she straight up laughs at me

Not even kidding. I went on a lunch date with this 6/10 I met on tinder today and we started talking about music. I told her how much I love Oasis and Blur and she laughed and started asking if I play wonderwall on my acoustic guitar. Then she called them boring and started talking about the Arctic Monkeys (talk about boring...)

Fuck women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Gmex_4hreQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oasis is the plain chicken breast of music

Oasis is bad and you deserved what happened to you.

my favorite Oasis song is Bring it on Down

While I totally hate Oasis, I still think you should have said that it's like calling out someone who says "I like the Beatles" for exclusively listening to "Help" although they have songs like Norwegian Wood and other way better stuff you only know when you give them a chance and really listen.
Shows you're not prejudiced and know about music. Usually Wonderwall is just a codeword for "I play entry level acoustic guitar and want to fuck you besides a camp fire while being weirdly direct about it and not embarrassed about the implication at all."

Arctic Monkeys shit all over fucking Oasis m8 lmao

i love oasis too, bro. their first three albums are great.

Oasis are shitty ass acoustic pop ballads for 12 year old girls. There's nothing rock about them at all.

why womeme are so obsessed with arctic monkeys? I swear literally every 'hipster' girl I meet love them. It's like they're all the same.

They're a stereotype. But sometimes it's a hot stereotype.

put your trip back on faggot

they like white guys who slick their jet black hair back and roll up their sleeves revealing tattoos on their forearms. With a cigarette hanging out of their mouth.

When that became popular, i dunno. Seems like if you walked around like that 10 years ago you'd be called a criminal or a creep. Goes to show how fickle girls are though

hi mr.redditor

elvis made that popular, apart from the tattoos.

Where are you from op?

Except for..ya know..... their Rock songs

yeah dude

*strums acoustic guitar*
TODAYYYYYYYY

No m8 that's a ballad

yes, because oasis don't know how to "rock". they just whine and strum acoustic guitars and pianos and shit

>pianos

That instantly makes them way more talented than most bands

Because Alex Turner is a sexy beast, they just want the d

nigga stfu oasis are boyband trash

masterplan is GOAT

>blur are boyband trash

Ftfy. OASIS are rock gods

>their first three albums are great.
Mah nigga.

Fuck this "only DM and WTS (MG) are good"meme

blur are fucking worse than oasis lmao
but that doesn't make oasis any more legitimate

We all know it's you, Montie.

I used to hate Oasis back in the 90s, but tbqh they made a couple of decent albums.
Arctic Monkeys are not much better.

>I used to hate Oasis back in the 90s
lol hello dad
get off the internet old man

You know, Oasis had more songs than just Wonderwall. They had, like, at least three other songs.

>They had, like, at least three other songs.
Which were?

Mostly Supersonic, Live Forever and Don't look back in Anger.

Champagne Supernova? Don't look back in Anger? Supersonic?

AM's first 3 albums are better than anything Oasis ever did

In fucking England maybe, but not in America so it doesn't count.

The Swamp Song - Excerpt 1, The Swamp Song - Excerpt 2, and Merry Xmas Everybody.

Their melodies are catchy. It's juste that the mastering is awful. I just hope everything gets remastered by a real sound engineer someday.

>started asking if I play wonderwall on my acoustic guitar.
fuck her, Wonderwall is a really fun track to learn on acoustic. Bitch probably cant even play any instrument

Why? The production and mastering, especially on DM is fucking fantastic. It's enormous and powerful and captures their live sound.

Why in God's name would you want to make thwor albums sound like everyone elses

>Hi I'm twelve.

DM has pretty bad production though. Everything sounds watery as fuck.

It's ok op, Oasis is my favorite band too, she's just a cunt

The dynamic range is compressed to the max. Their sound "engineer" probably turned the volume knob to full and did what's described in this video. All their albums sound the same way.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Gmex_4hreQ

>Sup Forums shits on oasis and stereotypical guitar college bros
>girl says same
>"wow haha what a fucking cunt bitch doesn't know shit lol let's fucking kill her guys"

>knows nothing about recording or mixing/masterin

A lot more time and effort goes into that shit than you could know

Putting time and effort in doesn't guarantee good results.

Well no shit

kill yourself roastie
oasis are god-tier

Third best Oasis album coming through.

cool. but do you play wonderwall in your acoustic guitar?

help is a good song you pleb. is norweigan wood suppposed to be quality because it rhymes and has a folk sound that is unusual for the beatles.

Why would you care what anyone's opinion on your favorite band is?
Fuck her, if she likes Arctic Monkeys so be it.
It's not like that would change anything, just stick to yourself.