Good morning Sup Forums, i come to you in honesty and grace. i'm begging for final fantasy 9 on steam...

good morning Sup Forums, i come to you in honesty and grace. i'm begging for final fantasy 9 on steam. if any user has the available funds, i would be forever grateful. thank you,

QB

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067004592/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/r1pandtear/
store.steampowered.com/bundle/139/
store.steampowered.com/app/389720
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172491002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

convince me

you have good taste my friend, i wish i could help you

what do you need to be convinced on?

i'm 21, currently living in nyc, born and raised here. for unrelated circumstances, i had to move from my parents house a little over a year ago. i work to pay the rent and often have to look for secondary work to cover expenses

wtf nig. just pirate you poor dumb faggot. psx emulator.

yes. i know that this IS an option. im a huge faggot though and play all my games on steam. gaben gods pls b gud

for the first time in my life i'm being totally serious

FF9 is the comfiest game ever made, maybe as comfy as legend of mana

that game brings me back to better times

What can you offer me in return?

My only complaint was what they did to the limit break system. They took the system from VII, then removed the ability to trigger it when you wanted.

Nothing quite like painstakingly building up a break to use on that annoying boss, only to get booped on the nose by some fucking goblin and HULK THE FUCK OUT.

what is it that you would want?

>sb8
>sb4
>sb14

show me that sb9 right now

Actually nothing....just setting up an account to get it.

i would love you forever if you did that for me

Sent request..

messaged ya

can i get something too? c:

user... i owe you everything.

user, would you do another user a favor? if you would be willing to, could I ask for final fantasy x/x-2 remastered edition? steamcommunity.com/id/r1pandtear/

Done.

If user is still gifting, can you make my fucking year here and gift me this shit?
store.steampowered.com/bundle/139/
steamcommunity.com/id/ThatFgtAgain/

ff9 sucks op. slow and boring

ff8 is where its at.

those games suck faggot.

Done.

thanks for gta v bro

Asking for Brawlhalla - Valhalla pack
store.steampowered.com/app/389720
id/gavodir

once again generous user..... thanks

Alright, gonna do one more if it's not too expensive.

Generous user, if you are here still, send me Doom to make my existence just a little brighter?

[email protected]

^ that's my email you can send it to, you can send gifts to emails if you didn't know

could I ask for senran kagura shinovi versus? steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/

Please?
steamcommunity.com/id/ThatFgtAgain/

Is $15

I don't want anything from anyone, I just want to point that game was fantastic.
I feel the same man, no idea why, it's the most comforting game I've ever played.

It is a horrible idea, it is a DLC for a F2P game, it does not give you any new experience gameplay wise, it only gives you some new character or weapons, user should give his money to someone who wants to experience a whole new IP instead of DLC's

It's good but FF8 is better. You can also have a GF in FF8 because none of you have ever had a GF before.

That games got such an anti-climatic ending, and the whole 'turns to out these kids all grew up together' thing was a bit silly for me.
The draw magic system was annoying, and it's too easily exploited to make your characters ultra-powerful.
Still mad fun tho.

That looks absolutely ridiculous....like I would never buy that in person, but it yours. Sending request.

It's true, but other than that and God Eater 2 that isn't even preorderable yet, there isn't anything I want.

Also play Brawlhalla guys, it's a great game and only skins etc are purchaseable.

That for me is the appeal, you can wreck the game easily from the first disc onwards. The story yeah was terrible when you learn the whole adoption thing but damn if Rinoa didn't look bangin' in that white dress.

Looking at this guy he doesnt' play any game more than 20 hours, but whatever.

Rinoa in that dress?
Fuck man, now I think about it that might have been my first erection, good times..
Fuck I'm gunna have play this game again.

You can make it easy for yourself and make it into a roll contest, then if you don't like winner you can just continue the rolling.

ff8 has the better card game, ff9's card game confused the shit out of me when i played it, but i like the comfyness of ff9

>8 hours past 2 weeks
>doesn't have a single game over 20 hours
>owns over 100 games
>more than half are unplayed

don't beg generous anons for games that will go unappreciated. people who play should be rewarded.

I dunno, I liked the FF9 card game, I thought it was clever with the whole attack other cards with the sides of the other cards system. The FF8 card game rule suuuuuuuuucked if you had the random rule spread throughout the regions.

ff9 brings me back to a better time

Inb4 it's just sold/traded because it's a new game people want

You could prevent the rules from spreading to different regions, wasn't that hard.
But yeah that random rule was a cunt.

Alright...this one isn't working for whatever reason. Well the transaction is pending forever. So we'll do one more lucky user.

yeah its pending because you made a few transactions recently on a new account, you wont be able to give something else away for about 1 hour

oh yeah and i have this shit

who wants it, raise your hand

Ah. That makes sense.

I have an origin account and would actually like this a lot
[email protected]

which one do you want? got a steam account so i can just quickly message you the codes?

Crysis 2 and Mirror's Edge would be pretty rad if you could do that, if it isnt bothersome, would you please send them to the mail?
Anyone can post their id and say they're me

Caan I get Medal of Honor man?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172491002

Dunno if I'll ever play it, but I played it for snes. Could I get Populous? id/gavodir

tits or gtfo OP

You still there user?

Burnout Paradise looks fun, am I still able to get it?
[email protected]