Essential /dudeweedlmao/-core

And ASAP Mob in general. I know Sup Forums loves to shit on weed but I think it's a legitimate aesthetic element.

That's because you're in high school

senior in college but good guess :^)

its an aesthetic but not a legitimate one, do huf weed socks really make you think "yes, this man is an individual who thinks for himself"
no. it makes me think, "wow, that kid has no self esteem and is desperately grasping at what he thinks other people will perceive as cool and edgy." thats the majority of people who i would describe as having a "weed aesthetic."

That being said, ASAP mob is cool. listen to Father, you'd probably like father.

>our future

>smokes weed to be creative
>wants to limit creative by making a core surrounded by a "drug" that's all about doing your own thang
what did op mean by this

Curren$y
Wiz Khalifa
ScHoolboy Q
Ab-Soul
Flatbush Zombies
Juicy J
Three Six Mafia
Some Lil Wayne
Snoop Dogg
Mac Miller
Yung Simmie

wat? the only people who hate weed are people who have never tried it because they dont have any friends cool enough to get some, or "ya shutup stoner i tried it once and didnt even get high it just made me tired and hungry"

ya those idiots.

brb marley

how y'all liking cozy tapes? I'm just now listening, the production on everything so far is really nice

Weed aesthetic isn't just wearing an I smoke weed shirt. For example the front bottoms have a total weed aesthetic that most people don't even realize

Overall i love the entire thing except for moneyman. ASAP Ant finally got some shine.

mac miller? have you listened to faces or wmwtso?

The Skepta feature is fucking amazing. "Put that on my set"

Yea i like him a lot. He has a chill smokeable vibe tho.

Skeptas voice works so well with the wavy production and asap rockys voice

ITT: 16 year olds

I agree on money man, probably the weakest on the album. I honestly haven't hear much of ant but he really goes off in YNL. Overall this is probably the best A$AP project since Live Love in my opinon

don't forget to take your meds

Not really surprising that those are all shit artists.

>Ab-Soul
>shit
Confirmed shit taste or never listened. Or both. gtfo

He usually has hilarious self aware verses . He did an entire mixtape with lil uzi a few years ago that nobody knows about called Percs n Lean. Im pretty sure hes the reason uzi is even a thing. His best song imo is The Way it Go

dumb frogposter

Anyone else wish they'd never tried weed after feeling permanently more stupid after doing so?