Owning a gun isn't a right, it's a privilege. Gun control is needed in the USA. Debate me

Owning a gun isn't a right, it's a privilege. Gun control is needed in the USA. Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeYJXIgNxRo
mises.org/blog/poor-us-are-richer-middle-class-much-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I'm voting Zimmerman.

The majority of gun-related homicides are committed by blacks, a minority 12% of the population.

This means blacks are something like 20 times more likely to shoot someone.

So we don't have a gun problem, so much as we have a negro problem.

I agree, OP, that negros should not be allowed to own guns.

So you think we should eradicate niggers? Fair point

i like being able to have guns but all these shootings are a direct result of no gun control. It's like elementary school where, for example, kids jump off the swing and nobody gives a fuck, then one day harold jumps off and lands on tara fucking them both up. He just ruined it for everyone and now we have to have swing control. Guns are kinds the same way

The Second Amendment was intended as a provision to give the People power to overthrow the government if it ever got out of their control.

Well...it was never actually under their control. That shit was a lie.

But we need guns to overthrow a tyrannical government. Not in some hypothetical future like conservatives preach, but asap.

And in many places in the US, it is absolutely a fucking war zone. War with the cops, with fascists, with gangs, and with each other just to survive. It's not because of guns that this is the case; it's because of material conditions manipulated by the capitalist class and their government that help to make poor people poorer and keep the rich profiting through every crisis.

Frankly, I don't give a fuck about rights. Rights are spooks of the mind; I care about consequences. And the consequence of gun control is that the People lose what little power they had left.

na this seems right

Now that's what I call a dirty sense of humor, eradicate black people like Charles Manson should of done.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fact

The page that proves this point as a fact. Offensive or you disagree, go here:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Kittens

charles manson thought the blacks were going to win the race war though. He just thought they were stupid to be able to have a normal society and would need him

We don't need gun control, we need nigger control

niggers mainly only kill niggers so i really don't see the issue

>no gun control

I'd say this was weak bait but there seriously are retards who think you can buy a gun with a box of cereal at the corner store.

/thread

debate yourself faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=CeYJXIgNxRo

just watch this video.

It's pretty hard to accidentally kill someone with a fire extinguisher

That doesn't even make any fucking sense.

It's like saying we don't need burglar alarms because we have police.

Or we should all carry fire extinguishers even though there are fire fighters.

Did you ever think about that pic before you saved and re-posted it?

Fight crime abort black babys

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

I meant more control. No it doesn't come in a cereal box but it isn't that hard to get one.

Kappa. 'They' dont want him in office, therefore he wont be elected.

Lol

as a dane living in the usa, don't vote bernie

mises.org/blog/poor-us-are-richer-middle-class-much-europe

shut up jew commienigger

The poor in America are not richer than the middle class in europe you fucking imbecile.

Also, I looked up the report quoted in the article that you linked, and it doesn't definte childhood the way in which the article you linked claims that it does. So basically, you linked a shit article to back up your viewpoint.

Criminals will always have access to guns and use them. Why? Because they don't care about laws. So if where you live ends up being a gun-free zone and a criminal shows up and starts shooting people, you're going to wish you owned a gun to defend yourself and to stop the criminals. Guaranteed.

Please go to /en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sup Forums&action=edit&oldid=723801830 and click "Save page."

>Owning a gun isn't a right

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Eat it, lib fag

/thread

Well, you are wrong. Your opinion is irrelevant compared to the written law.

Fair point. Did you get that analogy from Jim Jeffries? He said something pretty similar

Same fag

All from second and third world countries with tyrannical governments. Terrible comparison.

Bullshit. Australia and UK are both prime examples that that argument is total crap.

Top kek

No I just kinda came up with it thats how I feel, I bet his analogy was a lot funnier

Basically said he loves drugs. But can't take them because Sarah took drugs and stabbed her kids, then ruined it for everyone else. Pretty sure it's on YouTube if you wanna watch it. Funny shit.

I will not use my gun to save you or your family.
You should die for your beliefs.
No need to thank me.
It's the least , I could do .

Lol you think our government isint tyrannical? Fucking retard.

Gun control is not needed.
A new education system is what is needed.
Millions of us drive 2-ton fireballs within inches of each other every single waking moment of every day. Yes, there are accidents, because sometimes things happen. And I would say, that there are too many firearm accidents. Because people are not educated in their proper usage.

I don't consider it a privilege. Oh boy, I'm allowed to have a tool that is a glorified hole puncher that can accidentally kill me if some dipshit gets his hands on it. Such privilege.

This.

Well, when it boils down to it, it is a privilege. A privilege to those who don't commit felonies.