Does anybody have more of these?

Does anybody have more of these?

I got ya OP

NOFX is like the least political punk band ever. Should have gone with The Exploited or Crass or something.

Well they were involved in the whole Rock Against Bush thing. Not that it worked. Too much seppo love for the Bush guy.

They ate pretty anti-religion though

So progressive

So many fucking beta cucks. Is this reddit?

Beta? this is Sup Forums you fucking retard

Someone didn't agree with my opinion! Must be Jews!

Faggot

Take it easy Goldstein.

Nice 9gag meme pal

It's over OP

That is ironic in the truest definition of the word. Hitler obviously did nothing wrong. Everyone I don't like is autistic in their own special way. Like you for example. You are a unique butterfly of autism

>didn't even understand my post
>anyone else is autistic

I'm with the other guy, stop shitting out cancer memes and go back to tumblr or Reddit or whatever demented shit hole you come from

i support that. piss off, bernout.

Sup Forums is only transexuals pedophiles and homosexuals now.
if you look at the content you see theres only freaks here now.
your images literally trigger them because it doesnt fit in their degenerate agenda.

I don't want to argue with you, after all I have been an OP before. But NOFX are sick as fuck. I may be a faggot but this Sup Forums type shit is just plain dumb. /po/ is based of statistics and personal experiences regarding race. fair enough. Scientific evidence for example gene sciences don't support their claims. I hate the Muslim faith myself personally (but so does NOFX). Are you Sup Forums supportive?

No but you can go back there faggot.

No but you can go back there faggot.

what? i am on pol and i hate the left yeah, but i don't support their vulgarly biologistic and darwinistic views. and i strictly reject nazism. but not everyone on pol is a hardcore nazi, i'd not even say that they are th majority there.

>oh no, they're making fun of the shit I thought I sounded cool saying
>damage control

>but i don't support their vulgarly biologistic and darwinistic views.

It's called realism. It's something you start subscribing to when you realize life doesn't change just because of your ideology.

He probably doesn't support them because they're not realistic.

True my friend. I retract my /po/ insult. I hate Muslims, Jews and Christians and I like/hate autists. I will now support you against these other idiots

>darwinism
No it's called social Darwinism (which is what Sup Forums uses)
Your ideas are scientifically bankrupt and you spend a lot of time raging at the people who are clever enough to realize this. You in fact are a sheeple in your own flock and don't even realize it.

jej

thx user. i don't even hate certain groups in general, i judge their members according to their behaviour.

precisely.