Hey Sup Forums i really need your help. Im calling every medfag og normal fag on here...

Hey Sup Forums i really need your help. Im calling every medfag og normal fag on here. I've had a cold for some weeks now, and my right ear feels clogged. Its not like "airplane stuffed" because yawning and chewing gum wont work. Im more or less deaf on the right side, and i cant find a solution. Ive tried pinching my nose and blowing, but nothing fuckings works.

mods pls dont 404 this i need answers

pardon my childlike english, not my motherstongue yo

meet a doctor, its probably just full of stuff and need to be cleaned

I have same issue.

Where medifags at?

Most probably ear wax clogging.
Buy some Cerulyse (Xylene).
If it doesn't work or if you experience pain in your ear, then seek medical attention.

Sounds like an infection. Any of this gunk leak out of your ear? Better go to a doctor and get it syringed.

Worst case scenario, infections in ear canal if left untreated, can eat thru the canal wall and do nasty shit. Don't let that be you op.

Ya'll have probably got ear infections. I had that problem in both ears and finally had to go to a doctor when i couldn't hear coworkers anymore (what a blessing). They gave me some antibiotics and it cleared right up

It's ear cancer
100% sure

AIDS

might have acoustic neruoma

You could try using olive oil in your ear.
Just google "olive oil in ear" for what to do.
If that doesn't work then go see your doctor.
It could also be an ear infection, as you have a cold. When the cold goes your ear should return to normal.
Either way if you are concerned go to your doctor.

Hi im medfag of south africa. You probably have earwax clogging it up. Put in sweet oil or warm water to soften. Then take syringe with warm water, tilt head over sink, blast external auditory tube with water until hearing restored. If problem persists, go to a doctor

Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease

Write that down OP. Or Meniere's Disease.

The same thing happened to me last year. In my left ear. I had some dizziness, ear felt clogged, lost hearing, then went deaf in left ear.

Now it's attacking my right ear. You need Prednisone immediately, see a GOOD doctor as soon as possible. Hearing loss is a medical emergency.

Chill bro, I had a really bad cold a couple of weeks ago and the exact same thing happened. It'll clear out on its own over the next week or two.

this too, although acoustic neuromas are very rare. you'll need a good neuro-otologist regardless, OP. it may also be semicircular canal dehiscence.

Ear infection.

Could be caused by allergy's or not draining.
Had to have tubes put in both my ears to help them drain properly and keep the infections away.

A good doctor will tell you no, but i tell you yes: if earwax dont come out, stick tweezer deep into ear and see if you can pull out earwax. Combining my 1st and 2nd step has worked every time its not a real problem/infection

I usually just use a knife.
Just stick it in and route around a bit.
When the world goes silent you know you are finished

Nigga you need an ear candle

Ear candles don't work, filthy hippie.

You have mucus stuck in your ear. Yes, you have snot in there and it'll take a few weeks for it to go away.

Please. No one mention ear candles. They are bullshit. Do nothing to dislodge earwax. And you run the risk of setting your beautiful hair on fire OP.

Hearing loss is a real concern. Don't fuck around. See a doctor.

Medfag here (licensed and I suck cock)

We see a lot of this in the ER. Usually it's built up wax. Occasionally you'll find a bug crawled inside (removed 3 last week lol). Very rarely it's something more serious.

Rule of thumb is if you're worried about it, get it checked. Loss of hearing is something you don't want to mess with.

Could be from TMJ issues

Medfag here, it's earwax. Buy some xylene and spray in your ear. Definetly not an infection so no worries. Also kys

This. Might have a different name depending on where you life, but any pharmacy will provide you with what you need

BUT you said you've had a cold for some weeks so you might even an infection without any clogging.

If there's an obstruction, use the cerulyse drops and then rinse with lukewarm water using the same bulb syringe you use to clean your rectum before getting anal or a normal, big syringe with no needle. Don't push the water too hard and leave some space for the water to flow back out.

Don't use the drops if you're not sure you don't have an infection or you might damage your ear. Ear doctors will clean your ear in a couple of minutes anyway, so seeing one is never a mistake.

I actually removed an earwax blockage from my own ear like 4 hours ago.