also general self harm/hallucination stories and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

woundsresearch.com/article/honey-biologic-wound-dressing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methicillin-resistant_Staphylococcus_aureus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dipshit

/thread

But why?

Smooth move... What was the amazing hallucination? Are you on drugs?

>self harm
Just man up and kill yourself

Do you really think this is a place for emo edgecunts to circle jerk about cutting?
Cut deeper next time, faggot

>did this earlier while hallucinating
>scars from previous across the street

Why to both you edgy little shit. There's far better ways to kill your self attention seeking shit.

Faggot

I've tripped some balls in my life and never self harmed. If you weren't high and you suffer from a mental disability go get help.

If you're saying you just self harm, again. Go get some help.

bipolar manias can induce some weird shit

>Deliberately injuring yourself
What a fucking idiot.

>m8 bipolar

was wondering if other faggots like me managed to quit this shit

to elaborate, the hallucinating is often of bugs under the skin, much like ice/meth trips. Often the scratching happens and I've got chunks of skin missing due to that, but when I can get my hands on anything sharp this shit happens.

I'm on meds, and seeing a psychologist. They say it's "nothing sinister; this is common" I'd rather it not be

any valid suggestions apart from kill yourself bc it's already a pretty real option

>3edgey5me
>cut deeper fucking faggot

I'd rather it not be is the first step. The cure comes from your will alone but you have to find reason in your actions: I'm the same.

Anyway- the hallucination are just the visual stimulant. I'd go and talk to someone to see what the real issue is: clearly you're uncomfortable with something in life.

Just be good, I'm trying to. I know yours is a little different because I'm more aware of my self harm but just as well. God luck and good speed user.

You might not think it needs stitches, but what makes you think that you have any fucking clue about anything at all, let alone a medical injury. You should probably go get stitches, but what do I know, I don't regularly self-harm so I'm no expert.

>when I can get my hands on anything sharp this happens

So you've dissociated any involvement with your self harm? Sorry, user, you're a fucking idiot. Don't do it again and go live life. If you're looking for a form of self harm/suffering try running.

Put some organic honey on it and then bandage it, works well for new wounds. Must be organic or you get infections, have a good day sir/mam.

In case of whiners: woundsresearch.com/article/honey-biologic-wound-dressing

What do your parents do for a living?

It needs something. I would clean it then neosporin or try out some honey action. You should probably go to the doc.

OP, I have a story of self harm that still marks me to this day. Be aware that I have shared this story with fewer people than I can count on one hand and I don't see that number growing too greatly before I die. However, I will share it with you all today.

I will greentext, as is the convention of this board:

>Be me
>Be in love with first real love and relationship
>Be the victim of mindgames and manipulations that saw me cheated on more times than I can probably imagine
>Be the girl who I thought I loved; she tells me one day she hasn't had her period
>She is half a month past when she had it
>Be fucking her with pull out method and sometimes not quite making it / wanting to pull out in time
>Revelation.jpg couldn't come at a worse time in the relationship, we're on the rocks
>She stops answering her phone, or texting back
>1 hr drive away to her place, get there and get told she is staying with a 'friend', no more details given
>Sleep outside her house in my car because it's late and I have to know more about what she said is my child
>I'm an emotional wreck, like only a kid who thinks a girl can be his whole world can me. Be a college drop out, have few friends, have no job, have only this girl and the times we laugh and feel complete
>She doesn't show up the next day and I drive home tired and grumpy and feeling like my life is over
>I show up another day the next week and call her from outside her house, tell her I'm not going anywhere until I get answers
>I need to know about my baby.webm :@
>She comes out and tells me it's been a mistake, she's not pregnant
>I get furious, tell her you don't just miss your period for 2 months for no reason
>I don't believe her, think she's trying to cut ties and keep the kid for herself
>She said that she had stomach pains for the last few days and then she go a very heavy period
>"This happens for young girls sometimes..."
>I'm crying, I don't believe this, I had spent the last month coming to terms with the

Ik this is old but timestamp I haven't reverse image searched it yet

med tape + skin adhesive is working pretty fine atm

thanks dude

So edgy he don't even need a knife to cut himself like a little bitch.

i know there will be some faggot that will say "its not that easy" but honestly just ignore the hallucinations. when they start just tell yourself that it is all in your head and you will be fine. i use to hallucinate about shadow people, it looked like a transparent dark figure standing beside me but i just ignored it and concentrate harder on what i am currently doing. try to find some things that take sever concentration to do. sometimes when i am starting to see it again i will try to solve a hard puzzle or try to figure out some hard math problems. literally all you have to do is ignore it and find something that you have to put all concentration into.

>tfw skinwalkers live near you and you just ignore them

ye I don't always do this shit every hallucination, it just makes me more susceptible the more intense and real it feels. I understand I have an illness and that some things aren't really there, but when the line between reality and hallucination gets blurred sometimes this can be the result.

Thanks user

>this can be the result

Get the fuck out of here. Stop removing yourself from your actions and acting like this shit just magically happens. You do this to yourself and in not acknowledging it you're propogating that cycle. Go look yourself in the mirror and say you don't cut yourself. Go do it you little cunt liar and feel gooder with mommy and daddy.

>pathetic faggot who cuts himself instead of dealing with his problems

Kek

have you ever had a natural hallucination? do you suffer from bipolar or schizophrenia or anything along the lines of an illness that constantly involves grandiose beliefs and hallucinations?

I know from your perspective of a relatively neurotypical individual, it seems as though these things are black and white. I get that. But thing is, when you suffer from dissociation, derealisation, mania and traumatic experiences on a pretty regular basis, it's a lot harder to operate when you're looking in 3rd person, or completely removed from your own body. I've woken up many times with burns, cuts and other shit I either vaguely remember or not at all, it's pretty astounding to actually control some aspects of self mutilating tendencies.

looks pretty open to me. would recommend stitches by doc.
if healthcare demands diy.. i dunno, google how to stiches order tools if neccessary. learn how, or have someone you trust do it for you (because they'll have both hands free).

better go to doc though

as whoever said: you don't NEED stitches, but you really want them anyway unless you want an even nastier scar

honey is the best antibiotic there is.

Lemme know where this rationalization gets you in life. Over-medicalization of cuntery has legitimized your angsty fits.

There's no difference from this and drinking yourself into a stupor everyday. You're just dealing with a litany of underlying issues in an immediate and superficially satisfying manner.

see

hahah this one looks like a goofy mouth XD

>seems pretty good
what about the wax? would that help in any way?
also I have pawpaw cream, it's quite multifunctional
>Google that shit if u don't know what it is im pretty sure it's relatively global

>nah man I've got this shit all figured out

>Pawpaw cream

I didn't know they made a cream with pawpaws. Sounds neat!

You need stitches..fuckwit

>i'm a faggot and i act like i know stuff about self harm even though i have zero knowledge on it so i can feel superior to mentally ill patients and feel better about my pathetic life

kys

i understand that whole superficial "curing" of problems that's actually starving them off for a while, but I'm actually trying to get help for this. I'm asking as many people I can as well as doctors, psychologists and support groups, but there's bound to be people in a similar situation of severe mental health issues that lead to cutting and also have this depersonalisation issue that keeps these vicious cycles going.

I do legitimately want amd need to stop this gross shit, but not have it stop just to pick up another habit and have it turn into another shitty self destructing cycle.

lmao true tho

Roll the dice again! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methicillin-resistant_Staphylococcus_aureus

Shit mate. Go to the hospital.

So you're basically greaving over a late period? FFS man up.

solution is simple really
pic related

What were you hallucinating? Also niec scars

Cool, but how?

Saved pic, I will fap to this later. That guy became alpha af.

Also, will OJ really do that? Because I'm going to buy shares in an OJ company if that is true

bugs under the skin

>it's like my brain is hyped up on meth
>thanks geneticz

Should've gone a little to the left and deeper. Fuck you, go die in a ditch somewhere.

If you need to "feel" by self harming, then use ice.

It hurts, but it doesn't usually cause any long term damage.

Recommended by therapists I've known. Shit all I can offer for help with the hallucinations though. I'm guessing psychosis rather than bipolar though.

jeez man

cant be fucked taking a pic of my arm right now, i got a few but they are all faggot ones

that's part of it fam
ice/cold things do help though, thank you

It's all in your head Isabella. Just breathe- calm and you'll be fine. You just need to remember who you are.