Psychfags, pls explain

Psychfags, pls explain.

The right side is her at like age 50 not 29.

puritan beliefs propagating forward, nothing new here

It's natural to be attracted towards women around the time that they can reproduce, but it's deemed morally wrong by most societies so we forbid it. Simple as that

I'm 19, what do you expect?

In truth, All of society has been moving toward smaller women in general. Since like the 50's.
In truth, Since long before. It used to be that we found large hips, and plump figures, Now it seems to be sticks. I know not everyone is this way, But it seems that society and culture have been pushing us toward pedophilia since before we can remember. In truth its just your perception.

^This guy pretty much has the right idea.

in both picture looks like a man and also fuck Muslims

I don't really care what a bunch of canadian faggots believe, in multiple studies it was confirmed that an adult male on average prefers girls aged between 14 and 16 years old, so i may be an ebephile or even a pedophile as many people believe but i'm certainly in good company...

>an adult male on average prefers girls aged between 14 and 16 years old
I prefer girls between 12 and 74 myself
I feel that just makes me pretty cosmopolitan and gregarious, tbh

>12 and 74
>74

Dude , no some of them older women that take care of them selves, aren't that bad. Its just more often than not, They haven't and look like shit.

Plus, When your 74, and married to some bitch, You will fuck her too.

Thats a real shit example OP.
Wouldn't believe for a second that either girl/woman are said ages, plus using sandniggers for this debate? Wouldn't find em attractive anyway.
12 is too young, no doubt there's some people out there that will come up with any bull but they as much as they be flowering, they're still in that process. They don't look like women. Seeing 16 year old girls slutted up in up a school uniform (britbong here obviously) is a sight very hard to look away from, despite it being legal. Still wouldn't go there. I like my women early 20's
>27 here

I disagree with that. A lot of the latest celebs that are being shoved down our throats in the form of media gossip are in fact promoting a phat ass and big tits. Waist nice n small of course. That's my preference, rather than a chick with a boy body

Yeah, I guess... I'm 27 now so honestly anything above 50 kinda makes me feel ill and even then she has to be fit and take care of her I don't want to fuck a fat raisin.

not the same fag, but i'd fuck and date helen mirren.

its not about age. its about looks.

>even for women.

How did she get a totally fucking different nose?

Fuck fucking anything over 50. Fuck fucking anything over 35.
Women age baaaad man.

>because the average old gal spends as much money and time as her looking good enough to appear in movies

You sick son of a bitch

It's totally the same, are you brain damaged?

WHAT THE FUCK user

Fuck, I nearly puked

?

Just the nose?
not to mention the eyes, mouth jawline and hair color.

The fuck is up with her eyebrows. They just keep going up.

This doesn't add up

Its skinny white girls,
versus Big booty black girls.

People started to embrace the fact, Not every fucking body is skinny and great. Think about it.
You have some models, pushing out a positive msg, Then you have people pushing the sex agenda. Nicki Minaj and her fake ass for example.

More often than not, I would like to think the its mainly a black thing. Most black women are known for their curves and thickness. Maybe alittle latino in there as well. White women are just not naturally curvy.

Regardless, save for the last 10-15 years, (Where shit just flip-flops at the drop of a dime, and people change who they are to not offend others) We operated upon the premise, Smaller is better.

holy shit, she became Noel Fielding

That shit changes as you age, fam. Regardless, she has two very specific blemishes that carry over, so I'm willing to believe it.

One on the left is rounded, the other pointed and pointed down
You're high on all the cock you've been smoking

acid + facial reconstruction surgery

The anglosphere is just in denial. No one tries to tell men that it isn't normal for them to be attracted to teenage girls where I live.

kek

Nobody nose user

My nose is completely different to when I was 12. People who have ugly hook noses tend not to have them as children. As kids our noses are more soft and buttony.

Samefagging this hard

Carlos!

That's not a thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That pic of her at 12 was in 1984. Shes like 34 today. She endured a lot, had to work hard, had kids, a lot I believe all in Afghanistan. So when she was 29, she looked 49. Being born and raised where she's from, time hasnt been too good to her. Hell life hasnt been too good period.

she was 12?
christ, I always assumed she was at least 16, I see it now. doesn't make a difference though, I am not attracted to either.

What she didn't get royalties from this world-famous photo?

She may actually not have kids. The ID cards or whatever that they were using have apparently been made void. Supposedly it's quite common in her area and situation for children to be taken in by unrelated adults who pretend to be their parents so that all involved qualify for more aid. These IDs being revoked made experts assume that this was the case with her supposed children, and that they may have been found out.

i dont give a fuck what the average person does.

i wanna fuck Helen Mirren and have babies with her.

>Also, Jordyn Jones.
>MFW.

It's more about commitment at that age than just money (although cash helps, as in any endeavor)
Basically when girls are young, like 15-25 about 80% look at least decent and 20% like ass
That ratio flips gradually with time so by 60 only 20% still look decent
Still, you see women in that age group who took good care of themselves who are still fuckable all the time

hebephilia not in the dsm 5. are you saying canadian mental healthcare has gone rogue?