m.youtube.com/watch?v=bq_Qf3mVnCo
youtube.com/watch?v=DQDMkKpmo6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who was your favorite character OP?

Bump

Gah, so many hours of my life

Sabin

is actually Final Fantasy VI

that's the one with the princess named link, right?

Hate the intro

Go away.

As a young kid, Gau was my favorite. Then I grew up and realized he's shit. I recently downloaded it for iPad. The graphics have all been re-done. Love playing it with headphones on my apartment balcony with headphones on a nice sunny day

Shut the fuck up

Why would he go to Sup Forums if he wants to talk about video games? Have you ever actually been there?

Look up the word "random" in the dictionary you donkey raping shit eater

Kys

holy fuck I love tekken

That's better

Are you actually retarted

on a scale of 1 to 10, you're autism

>retarted
You're so dumb....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bq_Qf3mVnCo

Best song in the game

They should never have remade it (the PC shit on Steam, I mean).

Great game for its time, along with Chrono Trigger/Secret of Mana/LoZ-ALttP

The ending was unfortunately a fucking mess, but the journey getting there was pretty tight.

How was the ending a mess?
Floating island was awesome

Just popped a boner

What a faggot

This is now a random image thread

Sorry, had to let my jimmies russle a bit.

I double checked on YouTube for the ending, and wouldn't you know it...I've never seen the full fucking ending.

The 3 times I completed the game, the ending stopped after it cycled through the character vignettes.

Holy shit I'm pretty russled atm, I'mma need a drink...

As a young kid, FF6 for iPad was my favorite. Then I grew up and realized it's shit. The graphics had all been ruined. Love playing it with headphones falling from my apartment balcony on a nice sunny day

your pixel scaler makes me want to barf

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=bq_Qf3mVnCo
what the fuck is this garbage this is not Final Fantasy 6 this is some 9th grader's FF6 clone in GameMaker right?

whoops did not mean to quote a different post i was talking about the pic in

Except Gau can learn General Leo's Shock on the Veldt, so your comment is instantly refuted :/

Calm down
It's just a pic I grabbed off of google

I've never learned that in the decades that I've played the game. Is this actually true??

Kill a Retainer in Kefka's Tower. Then go through the enemy cycles on the Veldt with Gau in your party until you get a group with a Retainer.

End result = win: youtube.com/watch?v=DQDMkKpmo6Y

>be user
>wake up
>eat cereal
>go to comuterr
>find thread i like
>post a response
>hmm this response needs a pic
>google up a pic
>save pic to disk
>Choose File

We all have Google, faggot. Why would we want you to Google an image and post it? And you picked the worst fucking pic possible. You are scum.

>This guy is Under Seige
>My mind races
>I remember I have this picture
>I post this picture
>I wait for further responses

You're an unpleasant human being
You have no friends
You will die alone

OH shit
Gonna play all day
Thanks user

I just like the phantom train is all
Don't get your panties in a wad

>phantom train
:\

But gau is a shit character up until that point tho

How can begging for meat and hiding shiny things be shit, you monster?

Any good nes and snes emulators for android.

God tier especially for its time. So many secrets, from saving Shadow, to finding numerous secret characters, and split storylines. One of the all time greats

Fuck yes
Top four characters you like user??

retroarch

This was the last good FF game. Nothing that's come after is even remotely interesting.

I still own this complete in great condition. It's missing the Registration card but that's it. I'll post a pic if you guys are interested.

Maybe the greatest game ever made. Definitely the best JRPG. The opera house scene is gorgeous.

Sabin, Mog, Terra, and Celes were my strike team. GoGo could be deadly if u used him right. This game is better, but in my heart my favorite FF will always be SNES 2

>my favorite FF will always be SNES 2
Not being a smartass, but what?

fucking Cyan, he is awesome

Chrono Trigger is superior.

And I'm not just saying that because I spent $80 the day it came out and liked it before it was cool.

Post user

>VI

Its just one of those things, it was the first RPG I really got into, Sentimental. Like I said 3 is def a better game

>Its just one of those things, it was the first RPG I really got into, Sentimental. Like I said 3 is def a better game
It's not that. I just didn't understand which game you meant. Now I get it. Final Fantasy II for SNES. Great game.

i think it sucks

You're right user.

His poor family.....
:(

Stfu
It's the same shit smartass

Kefka did nothing wrong.

Best FF ever.
Fuck ff7 and the emo BS.

Oh man... I'd forgotten all about those covers that protect the interface from dust...

I can feel one in my hand just looking at the pic...

That's it for now. It still saves and everything. Is it the best RPG on the Super Nintendo? Gotta be top three IMO

how could you call this a game
literally peace of pure shit

Timestamp shitlips

Lol!!