Germigrants are 50% of Germany's team

Should this be "legal"? Why are Germans boasting about how their team is wunderbar if it consists so many immigrants from other countries and really isn't a real national team, it's more like a club? Are Germans proud of themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX4LeZ06q18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I know the pic is a little outdated (Klose), but you get the point.

Yeah Poland, make them think about shit like that. They should be more nationalist, they should recover the spirit of the former Germany. You didn't suffer enough last time they did. Give them reasons to fuck your ass again.

Good work m8.

Is it a shame that white people won't exist in 6 months time? Yes. But it's not the FA's fault

still 70% more white than France

Who cares as long as they're white.

Welcome to the year 2016 my time travelling friend. In our time racism and nationalism is mostly something only stupid or old folks deal with.

Not for long. Someone posted U19 team a coupe days ago and it was all ahmeds and jamals.

So many wannabe Nazis in Untermensch countries. Let me tell you one thing. You'd be the first to get gassed when the Nazis were to invade your country.

Bosman ruling, look it up

Yes, still proud we ripped you a new asshole in only 18 days 70 years ago

It's not 2016, I remember your team being like that since IDK? 2008? Since then I was pissed how irrational it is to call it "NATIONAL TEAM". All of a sudden it's SJWs work to bash those people that are against immigrants being 50% of a national footbal team?

LOOOL WTF xD. Why the "nationalist" and "nazi" claims all of a sudden, Ahmed? My post was 100% all about a sport team, you fucking Germ cuck. Stop being so butthurt in every aspect there is a topic of "nationalism" involved. I know it hurts that you are being cucked like hell but hey, that's nothing to do with this sport.

He never said anything about being white, Mohammad.

They're all born in germany went to german school since childhood and speak the language fluently. They're fucking german

>They're all born in germany
no

What's thepoint of national teams if they are filled with foreigners? Really? Might as well make it a league competition with the All Star team from each league, germans are already trying to do that with Bayern so there won't be much of a difference for them anyway.

Godwin's Law at its best.

xD I knew this topic will gater many butthurt cucks from Germoney but didn't know they will go so IRRATIONAL so QUICK :D.

If all you cared about was the sport, you wouldn't give a fuck about the ethnicity of the players.

>polandposters
...wait, slavs have computers now?

number of german players not born in germany: 1
number of polish players not born in poland: 1

now fuck off

>ans are already trying to do that with Bayern
For the sake of this sport being fair?

t. Mehmet Özhan

If you only cared about the sport you wouldn't celebrate when Germany wins.

>poland being racist
"Colour" me surprised. You slavs rocking that inferiority complex

>LOOOL WTF xD
>:D

gb2reddit

Îf it is true, Pooland literally BTFO

Benedikt Howedes is such a cool sounding name

Let's be honest, spending all day working in the fields for few money must be really annoying.

It is, Cionek and Podolski

That feel, when a iranian looking guy tells you THIS :D. Bruh, we are like #3 or #4 country that produces the most engineers in Europe. What does Italy give to the world except for overpriced cars?

It's got nothing on Bastian Schweinsteiger desu

Everyone attacking Poland is being ironic right? You don't actually feel a sense of national pride when you see a team made up of people who'd rather be playing for a different country if only it wasn't third world and shit?

That's the England U17 team, the German one is still mostly white with just three shitskins.

Take your shit to your containment board, you know which one

Where can I check the place of birth of he Polish players ?

No idea, sincerely. But I do know what we have more than you: money and winning teams.

Stay mad, potatonigger.

Reddit pls go.

>Why are Germans boasting about how their team is wunderbar if it consists so many immigrants from other countries
Actually most of those have at least one (ethnic) German parent except for Mustafi andÖzil.

I was born in Austria went to austrian school since childhood and speak german fluently. Not Austrian tho.

>Send 100 niggers and muslims to Germany
>Wait
>Everyone born in Germany
>Everyone went to german school
>Everyone speaks german fluently
>Feel 100% German

If it's true that almost all the Polish players were not born on the Polsih ground, then it really makes you think

Celebrate Diversity

HAHAHAHAHAH it's the most stupid pleb gossip I have read in years :D.

this way of thinking is why europe has gone to shit,just like amerihell with your copious amount of nig- nogs

>2016
>still falling for the engineering meme

The England team are all English. There's a difference between nationality and ethnicity. We're one of the few nations that doesn't rely on players stolen from other countries.

Ozil is a third generation german though.

I'd say it's enough.

did she succ the dick?

I will need a proof tho

>Feel 100% German

youtube.com/watch?v=VX4LeZ06q18

transfermarkt, wikipedia etc.

>raheem "kingston" sterling
Very english

He's a Muslim and sees himself as a Turk, I even like Boateng more.

I remember when Euro FB was filled with #TUR spam after Germany won vs Ukraine.

It was basically Turks cheering for the German team as if it was their own.

Insane stuff.

whoscored, soccerway

They're all born in Germany my friend, so they can play for Germany....except Klose, i think he's born in Poland like Podolski

That's because everyone hates ukraine

Including you 2bh.

I saw the same but with Albanians cheering for Switzerland.

He moved to England when he was seven. That makes him English by my standards.

We'll all be long dead by then, user. What's the point in obsessing about it?

If you aren't a national by blood (both parents), you shouldn't be allowed to play for the int team

I don't to be honest.

I'm way past the history thing and right now there's at least 800 000 Ukrainians in Poland and it might go up to 4 millions within 10 years.

your standards are shit then. i dont mind blacks and arabs etc playing for england but you should atleast be english by birth

Klose is from the polish-german minority.

Still polish, but there's some basis for his german citizenship.

makes you think...

wtf, I hate Albania now

Russia-> Ukraine, Ukraine-> Poland, Poland-> UK
Does this mean I have to move to Russia now?

Okay Arthur Gobineau, but destroying the national team won't change the country.

yes

enjoy the dried fish and putinka towarish

you're all fucking cucks, not white=not european. this counts for iberian monkeys as well

>says the swarthy gypsy

>Bulgaria

topkek

This. Go complain about the immigration laws, and not about national teams letting legal national citizens play for them.

So, you're saying we should burn to the ground everything east of Italy, Germany and Austria?

why does your manager use zielinski as a winger?

That's why they have fucked up countries based Bulgaria. Even at the brink of extinction these cucks will try and defend their irationality. Meh. Seems like there won't be any good country to go to, we are poor but at least don't have sandniggers fucking up our countries, they on the other had are the total opposites.

>bulgarians in charge of deciding who is white

BURGAS
U
R
G
A
S

kek

we should burn italy because you are all a bunch of short and dark little cucks.

because they all raised (and in most case even born) in Germany. if you hear Boateng he sounds like a normal fucking German with Berlin-slang

all these wonderful black English and French players have a bloodline til back into 16. Century relate them as pure britains and frenchies im sure of.

And at least players like Özil,Khedira and Boateng chose Germany b/c its just much more likely to win something with it and the 2014 WC prove them right.

lets face it...if you play for Germany you much more likely to win a Euro or WC than with fucking Poland or Turkey

Sure thing, Pavel, go eat cevapcici

>ITT: SpicInternetDefenseForce

all the memes won't change the fact that you have on average 5% african blood

>lets face it...if you play for Germany you much more likely to win a Euro or WC
yes

HOWEVER...

hold up, are you saying a person who is half german, grew up in germany and only speaks german should play for the other country? boateng is as much german as african

>chose Germany b/c its just much more likely to win something
exactly, why have a national side if this is how it's going to work? might as well become Deutschland United

I think he was saying "WAAAAAAAAH, OTHER TEAMS ARE TOO STRONG, WE WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!! THEY SHOULD REMOVE THEIR BEST PLAYERS!!!"

Yes. Boateng is the best player on the German team...

HOWEVER...

yes yes however...

ask Klose and Podolski how to feel as Worldcup-Winner with their medals hanging at home...

a triumph they would NEVER EVER have had as polish player

>dat thinking
>looks at germ current status and sees it's problem with mudslimes

No question here.

>Montolivo should play for Germany instead

Suddenly, I'm not totally against this idea.

The goverment is importing millions of sand- and actual niggers. Go figure.

Amazing to see these post-soviet shitholes boast about being 100% slav.

>Montolivo
don't even know who that is

Lel, Podolski wanted to play for Poland actually but for whatever reason they didn't let him. Even he knew HOWEVER...

At least Germany fields german-born people m8

Germany might have won those trophies back then, HOWEVER...