Post girls you wanna fuck we comment how we would fuck her ourselves and where we would blow our load

Post girls you wanna fuck we comment how we would fuck her ourselves and where we would blow our load

Id pump her throat till i was ready to nut pull out and cum on her fucking face

What would you do?

Wow. I mean holy fucking shit.

This little attention whore has set the bar at a brand new level. In one picture she has conveyed not only her total lack of worth, but also her sense of entitlement.

I hope some one backs over this ugly bitch with a truck. Fuck her if you must, but if the axe wound is as disgusting as her face you might want to pass.

Fucking fuck. Just look at this pile of shit.

I would send genetically superior Japanese male squad to deal with her.

Cmon boys

what would you do to her? be rough

Pls

Thicc

>Id pump her throat till i was ready to nut pull out and cum on her fucking face
Lol... at least make it unique. This is literally get blown and she doesn't swallow. Faggot

I really want to bang my friends young sister. Am I wrong for doing that. I mean I don't think she'd dress like that If she didn't want any dick right?

Pound her from the rear, stick it in her ass, leave hand prints on her ass, the blow muh load on her nice little tan titties
Throat fuck this chubby slut. Bust a nut on her face. Go back for round 2. Bust another nut. Repeat accordingly.

Squad

She does love sucking dick so good news

Wow why tho lol

Yes because when a female picks clothing it's based on how much dick they want you cringey fat fuck neckbeard.

Friends lil sis

Which one?

Yo MORE

this is babycaty on snapchat what would you do to her? Add her snap she likes cock pics

Would totally get her blacked. Have them pound her holes hard, throat fucking her then dumping her loads in her. Then switch it off with friends

I would eat her ass and fuck her asshole every day

i would fight with her until one of us died

I wanna pound her tight cunt and nut down her throat forcefully

The town slut

I woukd tear off that bikini top and fuck those tits then make her suck my dick then I'd cum all over her face and tits.

Both actually.

I don't know what mother lets her daughter go out like that but I want to fuck the mom too

I'd fuck my friends mom and his lil sister

She had me take a picture for her the other day and man I wanted to grab her ass so much

Vanessa

I wanna fuck moms ass and then when im about to cum ram my cock down sis throat and pump till i fill her throat with nut

When her friends come over 🤗

This is turning into a teen thread an im ok with that

Man at least half these bitches are unattractive. And some of these bitches arw unfuckable as fuck. Whats wrong with ya'll.

I'd try to seal her back into whatever cave this bitch crawled out from, Jesus she looks like a hagraven .

Dat camel toe though

You would actually wanna fuck that bitch op posted?

Ok dump teens plz

Your taste in women is shit

cmon

Mah niggah

She sucked dick young am i right?

The one on the left

Eww

Yes

Dude seriously all these "women" are young asf they all legit look the same. Half decent bitches with the bodies of 12 year olds tf

Want to fuck this chick at a costume party so hard in the ass she cries and ruins her make up. Cum up her ass and let her return to the party with cum dripping down her leg and tears down her face

I just need to fuck her pussy ;_;

left and right

the thing about these girls is they probably know some shit about their parents that can get them fucked over pretty good, so they do what they want.

wow, a whole thread of complete shit. Get better taste phaggots

I grab her hair and pushing her hard against the wall i put my cock all the way in and start fucking her asshole fast and hard making her scream from pain!!
I continue till i hear her starting enjoying and moaning and thrn i takeout my cock and stuff it down her throath and facefuck her till i cum deep down her throath making her suffocate

what about her?

>she listens to music while pretending she's reading
what a cunt

>naked
>book is opened right in the middle
>paper is not used to that position, showing it has been recently opened

Get better taste than pretentious whores, m8

Perfect way to treat the little slut, well done.
Here's some of her bod

What would you do with her?

More t33ns

this puerto rican chick sucks cock better then any other girl in this thread

Like that's too much to ask, right. Fucking women.

Pinch and fillip all over her back and sides while she's pinned on my stone cock.

Would make out with right. Tear off her top. Play with her nipples. Take her shorts off. Eat her pussy and ass. Fuck her until she cums hard. Pull out and cum on her beautiful face.

What would u do?

Had to do a double take, she looks a lot like my sister.

Grab this worthless milf whore by her hair, force her down on my cock. Slap her in the face until she sucks better. Pinch her nostrils shut and deep throat until she passes out. Wake her up with a piss shower, make her lick it off the floor. Then dry-fist her pussy until her cries turn me on enough to ram it into her ass. Fuck her asshole hard, pull out so she can lick my dirty cock clean, and spurt gallons on her face. Make her wipe it off and eat every drop of my semen.