7/10
6/10

3/10

Rate

rate please

Wrong

Gonna need moar in order to judge that

alot of niggers on board tonight

Anybody got fordyce spots? I have them. Quite self conscious about them. Saw the post about pearly penile papules yesterday, but haven't come across one about fordyce spots...

Yeah, I have them. Women get them to so its nothing to be worried about in fact, 80% of people have them

Every time I see these threads I am tempted to post mine but I know i'll get shit on because its small and I'm fat

I feel like I got lots more than other people though...

looks eerily similar to mine except mine sort of thins out near the base

Honestly mate no girl is gonna turn you down for some fordyce spots. Women are not that superficial. As long as it doesn't look disgusting you should be fine

Wait a minute

Would anyone suck?

Short and stocky just like me

fuck

Rate

rate

rate me

8/10

8/10

9/10

Holy chit ur right

Rate me

The spice must flow

rate?

pencildick/10

rate

You fucking fags are truly everywhere now. Asking a bunch of neckbeards and fake ass klans men about your dick. Wtf is going on the world? Dude save up 150 bucks . Get a room . A hire a fucking prostitude.This gay shit is fucking getting out of hand.
Seriously do you gay males even think about legacy? Bloodline? Like think about that for a sec. Your bloodline literally goes back thousands and thousands of years, but you come along selfish, convince yourself that, God didnt get the order right. You ordered extra tits and got pickles. So now you go against reality and force others to join in your mental delusion, So that blood goes back thousands of years until you. Because you are selfish, because you are self centered without moral control, that bloodline is wipped away from time hereafter. Isnt that fucking scary to you? Yiu just turned your back on all you family ancestors, you turned your back on the immortality that comes from bloodlines, you turned your back on doing what humans were put here to do, procreate. All fir what? Some fleshy half extremity that you are fascinated with? Cause not only are gay men killing their bloodlines past, they are killing their bloods future.
All the while forcing your delusions on others and when they dont, you try to equate that with racism . So much so that its better to be a racist now than it is
To be a "homophobe" and i use quotes cause honestly there isnt any fear its just pity and sad mental gymnastics trying to cater to mens egos. " dud you hear , larry is a homophobe" , " whats that?", " well its when a person is scared of homosexuals" , " wtf larry is scared of lil pantsy asses?!"
Thats why the shit is like trendy now.
Imagine if the same respect was given to races ? Isnt of a racist.., a racialphobe . I bet the trump rallies wouldnt be suck popular watering hole for the cattle he's got in his herd.
But yeah we have to deal with the idea you want your tiny lil thing rated. Ok here you go

Fag/10

tldr pls

>inb4 shaved pubes with hairy legs

r8 me anyways.

Yer mum