Just found out my crush has a boyfriend. cheer me up Sup Forums

just found out my crush has a boyfriend. cheer me up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465122738166.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheer up, you'll find another boyfriend soon.

She sounds like a massive slut.
Bf/gf is a degenerate modern invention anyway

she isn't a slut, mate. she has been with him for a few months. I didn't know about that. I used to look at her and smile or whatver. the cringe..

Hey could one of you guys please post pic attached over in because for some reason I keep on getting connection errors only on that board. Part 2 to follow.

Part 2

fuck off

As for you OP here is requested cheer up.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465122738166.webm

Too big for Sup Forums unfortunately.

I'm going to make a magic trick for you

>crush
It's ok, you'll be a teen soon and then you can actually date, maybe even touch people of the opposite sex.

>crush
op is underage 100%

that dog is so happy

She got a boyfriend but you got dub dubs. I think we all know who's the real winner here.

i'm 22

kill yourself i didnt make a move fast enough and my crush who use to like me moved on or something i cant figure out what i did but the point is at least you can catch her on the rebound. People like me lost our chance

thx. i didn't even notice

Then fucking act like it you faggot. Stop saying shot like crush and acting like a goddamn child. Get out of your single mom's house and find a girl that isn't taken.

>shot

Fucking mobile posting piece of shit

she's cute and attractive. what's wrong with saying i have crush on her

Yeah, that won the argument...

Crush is a cute and useful word tbh

What argument? I'm not OP you retarded doorknob

15 year old girls have crushes, grown men find a woman attractive, maybe even find one interesting, and we ask them out for a drink.

who's the qt?
those eyes

you're supposed to find a decent paying job you love an have a passion for first. women come 2nd

Shit like this is why women friendzone wimpy, faggoty, bitch-like dudes.

i'm gonna be an Analyst @MSCI from August

yeah man. what's the equivalent word adults use?

My gf just broke up with me.
I don't have any friends, I don't have a job, so I'm just all alone and no one cares.

I wouldn't phrase it like that to her because she probably won't see you as an emotionally mature dude then. She's probably done with youngish guys. I would phrase it like suggest externally but internally call it whatever you want. That way she might not think of you as an egomanical flaming faggot like I do because you couldn't take 2 seconds to try and cross post something despite me attempting to contribute to your thread.

not everyone is a faggot, fag

interested

become the alpha at your workplace and everything will fall into place. always think before you act

Here bro

Adults say things like "the woman I'm dating" or "Karen" because we don't sit around obsessing about chicks while other men take them out.

fuck off. I can't kiss/fuck her now

Men have crushes all the time, at least in an advanced society. It's pretty normal to have romantic monogamous feelings towards one woman in particular, even if you don't ever act on them for knowledge of your inferiority and / or circumstances that make action impossible.

here-

It's called breeding instinct.

I fell in love with grill. Hung out for months. Happiest of times. Did not tell her. Regret to this day. Until I got asian
cutie 3.14.

unfortunately, i can't. I'm 5'7" and 60kg.

They're two different but related things.
Breeding instinct I would say is more towards all women, without necessarily any romantic component at all

The girl I love left me for her ex who is my best friend's boyfriend. That guy is literally fucking the girl of my dreams and my best friend. Yesterday I messaged my first love, she doesn't even remember me. 2 weeks ago I told my crush I liked her, she left me on seen. Mfw when you've been shot down by 4 girls you've known for a long time in the period of 2 weeks. It doesn't bother me though. I've got 2 cards of muscle relaxer and a bottle of ciroc. I can still /b an hero.

That has nothing to do with it for humans. It's about confidence and the projection of it.

Nope, romance and monogamy center around protection of newborns and young children, it's all breeding instinct.

An hero? Over chicks? Wow.

I care for you user

>I've got 2 cards of muscle relaxer
Can it work?

This is what happens to people who use the word crush, let this be a lesson to all of you.

post her pic fam

Why are you such a faggot?

that's a different user, you spazmonkey

I'm just trying to help. An ounce of prevention...

agreed. Set goals and keep pushing yourself.
OP find the hardest working/most efficient person in your workplace take his lead for awhile, then crush him.

After years of being the best an opportunity will arise. By then you'll have that Alpha in you. you will then keep setting goals. depending on what you do for a living, with that attitude, you'll be out of your parents house an be able to afford women.