Time is running out infidels

Time is running out infidels.

When will you join Islam? Your Trumps and Camerons are gonna bring your soldiers here to die. Who will take your womenfolk and children left at home? Our "refugee" brothers will.

There is no way you can win. Checkmate kafirs. Submit to Islam or we WILL chop off your heads.

You won't be laughing when we line you up and behead you on every street in your cities.

resist the clandestine empire, Islam.
The world is slowly opening eyes for this evil presence brought by the real USA leaders.

Islam is cancer, you fuckers will be gone when Trump gets in office. Nuke the middle east, fuck all the sand niggers.

>When will you join Islam?
Never. Fuck you.

Raqqa is being raided right now, topkek.

You are signing your own death certificate.

An especially troturous death will await those like you. Don't bring your western arrogance here, you will perish.

Just for keks i'll report this as a serious post to FBI and interpol, have fun being listed user

Sure faggot

>behead me on every street in my cities

You're gonna behead me multiple times in my cities? I am frightened!

>just for keks
More like out of fear, infidel

Im pooping and i just dropped an huge allah in the toilet

enjoy faggots

You'll never win. Prophet Trump will protect us from the foreign hoardes

Speaking of join, let's make an opposite benefit;
>>WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN MY PRUSSIAN TRADITIONED ANTI-ISLAM ANTI-RELIGION IN GENERAL ANTI-COMMUNIST MILITARY MOVEMENT? We're all very philosophical and educated; no red-necks here. And no
THIS IS NO JOKE
(pic unrelated)

'You' - referring to all infidels, all across the western world

Allah doesnt know how to swim

>Im pooping and i just dropped an huge allah in the toilet
It is a common problem in the west... too much sodomy from African males loosens their anus and they make huge turds. Stop having gay sex. It will help.

No, you're speaking for yourself muslim, i visited a mosque yesterday and im just ejecting islam residues

Smelly western pigs will be decimated. Their blood will flow. And Allah will be pleased.

We have superior weaponry and tactics. Goodbye you worthless scummy faggots.

Nice trips

Haha, you visited a Mosque. That means you live near one... that we've already conquered you city.

seenit

>shitskins think that showing videos of shitskins killing shitskins will make white people afraid

nice self-population control, mehmet

Oh silly westerner. Your primitive mind is still stuck on costly and resource intensive military warfare... we Muslims have two fronts.

The other Jihad had already began decades earlier as we moved into your lands.

We are killing western apologists and infidels, just like you.

We do not see race like your primitive kind.

ah OP was a cuck, who would have guessed, you really are the best troll xD :^D

Oh please, come on over to America. We'll be happy to exterminate each and every one of you fucks the second you cross into our territory. What's that? Too scared now?

t. airstrike victim

how's it feel knowing you are literally target practice for drone operators?
nobody gives a shit about you, your dirt field, or your county. Americans invade arab countries for fun