How to kidnap any girl and keep them in captivity?

How to kidnap any girl and keep them in captivity?

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/c4f7158a04c3b1a441e8d09de1382e768cc587f9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

marriage?

be rich

stop being such a raging faggot, you little edgelord shite

how would you like to be kidnapped?

that's like reverse rape

>marriage?
No, that's a girl keeping you captive.

If you glue yourself to her that bitch is going anywhere you go

sauce?

Is it really kidnapping if she has a test the next day that she really wants to get out of?

On an unrelated note, if anyone knows a hot girl that wants to kidnap someone feel free to pass on my details before tomorrow morning

Bump

alive? or dead? what conditions are you preparing 4, ru preparing at all? there are certain factors you have to consider, considerably their are more than just 2 sides of the fence here.

alive for sex and tortures

Step 1 Get a white van. (black ones are to supicious )

Step 2 "Legally" obtain a sign that says "Free Starbucks and WiFi " or candy if you a pedo you piece of shit

Step 3 Wait

Step 4 repeat step 3

Step 5 pay the meter you communist trash

Step 6 close the van door and drive away inconspiciously

If you follow these steps you should have 2 college babes and a nosey old women

Step 7 Dispose of the old women ( dont kill her put on the price is right or a ball of yarn they love that shit)

If you have a basement out the babes in there make sure to put a bowl of water in there sometimes you don't have to because it scientifically proven that women can last up too 3 weeks without water !! Enjoy user

Someone screen cap this lol wish my phone could lol

First and foremost you have to take a girl no one will miss. Street walkers who frequent gas stations on the side of the interstate are usually the easiest to make off with because the only person concerned with them are their pimps.

You also have to make sure that nothing about yourself or your routine changes while she's in captivity. Easy, secluded access to your storage space is the /only/ way to viably store a human being, and you have to have enough acoustic insulation that neighbors won't be able to hear when you're not there to keep an eye on her. A human beings adrenaline is terrifying when they go in to.fight or flight mode, so being careful of breaking their will to escape within the first few days is tantamount to successfully storing a human being with minimal problems.

Basically, start eleminating possible hiccups and you'll start forming a.cohesive plan. If you need any help ironing out the minor details specific to your situation, just.give us as much info as you can so we can address your specific issues.

What info do you requrie?

Hi FBI, how's it going?

Make sure to poke some holes in their backs so they can breathe

Don't

Yes dipshit because FBI will actually give out tips

Any information regarding geographic hurdles, any immediate concerns you have about your home and your surroundings, etc.

The physical act of absconding with someone isn't particularly difficult, but the devil is in the details. Broad strokes down to narrow strokes. Start with the biggest and most obvious complications and slowly work down from there.

Put yourself in a captive situation (pretend, don't actually chain yourself to a radiator) in the area you're thinking about and see what you would do to escape. If you can adopt the mindset of someone scrambling to escape with their life, you can head off potential problemso from the start.

Retard don't answer that

What about chloroform? Does that shit work or would a mix of sleeping pills and water in a syringe suffice?

>edgy

I bet you watch dexter and collect 'ornate' knifes.

So the FBI is really shitty at their job.

Optimally, you don't want to use sedatives. Dead weight is /heavy/. People who are asleep are not easily maneuvered and you risk causing damage to yourself and your captive.

Nah. It's just common sense stuff dude. I have a thing for linear problem solving.

I have house on outskirts near lake and forest

Under what conditions would have to keep her uncomfortable?

The fuck is that scribble. I can't believe you Americans let illiterate people that can't even into cursive, access your personal information

I didn't find this funny at all...the white girl Starbucks meme is really old and beatin to death I feel like anyone who actually uses that is either 14 or a fucking instagram cuck so if anyone laughed at this they're actually just as fucking lame...

That shit only works in the movies. You have to inhale a bunch of chloroform before getting dizzy or passing out. Would you breathe deeply if someone snuck up behind you and put a rag over your mouth? Someone might pass out if you doused a pillow in it and held it over their head for like 3-4+ minutes but at that rate you could basically do the same with the oxygen deprivation.

Here's how to get a girl in captivity. Step 1: Stop being a neckbeard in your mom's basement, get a job a good income and a house. Step 2: Go ask on craigslist or something. There have got to be people that are into this that wouldn't mind aggressive sex, a free place to live and free food.

Implying you can't carry a 6 year old loli in a duffle bag.

Fuck it since you aren't going to listen. Keep any captive crammed full of painkillers and sleeping pills, much less hassle

I do, post your details

>stop being a neck beard in your moms basement
Make me

If you have a private access and no one can see your door, you're pretty solid. Keep her tucked away and bound tightly, but on your initial arrival, kind of drive around for a while. Take the scenic tour home so she gets disoriented. A pair of earmuffs can also be helpful if there are any distinct sounds near you (ie. Lumber yard, mechanic shop, etc.)

If your forest is big and sparsely visited, you could wander half a mile out and create your own isolated containment area underground and save on acoustic insulation.

Implying OP will win in a fight against a 6 year old girl

>kidnap
>keep in captivity

Kids are a HUGE risk. They take significantly longer to plan for and they're a LOT of maintenance if you want to keep them healthy enough for regular sexual activity.

The idea of keeping a young attractive girl captive for spur-of-the-moment sex is very appealing, but the thought of listening to them talk/piss/moan/whine. I understand there's a way of clipping the vocal chords so you don't have to listen to them anymore. How do you do that?

Not if you don't care about their well being. You basically just jam your cock in them and fuck away until they start to stink the place up. Then it's into the garbage they go.

Protip: Use your neighbors trash just in case.

Wow. Hold the fucking phone. I said kidnap children not fuck them. Seek help you twisted mother fucker

yes please

reported

forest is patroled but i have unused cellar
how to adapt it for keeping 20yo girl/girls

You start by taking a seat.

just kidnap a bunch of niggers it's easier than kidnapping a girl

>>see 'fun and games' tab on fbi website
>>youhadmyinterestnowyouhavemyattention.jpg
>>hit link
>>mfw
>>takes me back to Sup Forums

why else would you kidnap a kid? To raise? Who in their right mind would want to have a shrieking moneysponge that becomes a sullen sighing textingbot?

Put your dick in their undeveloped cunts till they bleed out internally and then pick up another when you get itch again.

so much edge

Step one: Become a rich Colombiaan druglord

Step two: There is no step two. You're a fucking Colombiaan druglord. If you made it this far, you can figure the rest out on your own.

Best post in the thread

This is probably fucked up but I'd chain her arms behind her back and take off all her clothes, then I'd chain her onto the wall and finally I'd chain her legs to the side walls so you can rape her. Alos put her in a sound-proof room (Don't take this too literally though)

Only valuable answer, give us the fucking sauce.

Tube.getthelube.com

so edgy calling out people edgyness. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess people you think are sensitive are betas. And that people who are compromising are cucks.

I also support the idea that you spend a lot of time calling people out as edgy, betas or cucks on a fairly regular basis.

You truly are a god of judgement.

> Select girl
> Take girl
> Select place to keep her
> Keep her there

It's not rocket surgery, user.

tineye.com/search/c4f7158a04c3b1a441e8d09de1382e768cc587f9/
diy

well you'd be wrong

Of course I am. I'm sure you don't shit out "such edge" "edgy" "2 edgy 4 me" etc at all extreme opinions you disagree with. I'm sure you don't have a collection of "now that's what i call edgy" images laying around.

You're not that much of a cunt that you just parrot out a cookie-cutter invalidation.

Dox and nap
pastebin com / BZ7Rryk4

> 3edgy5me

The easiest way would be by starting to look at the best possible candidates. Poor, uneducated, people from bad neighbourhoods, people that are likely to assume they ran away, people already in trouble,...

If you are looking for a young female, above applys, also: parentless females living in group housing.

Next you have to think of the where and how...

Yep. that's the stuff.

Go ask the police, they deal with this kind of stuff all the time, im sure that they will help you :)

Such edge

Much edgy

Wow

>saves all the womens
>uses fat sweaty hand to tip greasy fedora
>kills self

dude did you even read that guys post. talking about extreme paedophilia and murder is categorically edgey. Those that are interested in it are pushed to the 'edges of society', my post wasn't wrong you retard. I lay one card face down and end my turn

/thread

The fuck does it say? Does that sign come in legible text?

volume down and power button
or maybe its volume up and power button