Hello, users of this section of the website Sup Forums.org...

Hello, users of this section of the website Sup Forums.org. I belong to a species that lives in other solar systems and am alien to this planet although right now I am on the planets surface.

I invite any of you to ask questions that you may have concerning extraterrestrial species and our relation to the planet Earth. There may be some questions asked that I am forbidden to answer but if this is the case I will say so.

I have an understanding of the Human language English that is within the range considered average for Humans to have of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/suntrust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does evolution work the same way in your ecosystem/species?

MODS MODS MODS!!!

Fuck you, space nigger

Do you like woman with dicks? Do they exist on your planet?

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

tits or gtfo

Is Russia planning to unveil the existence of extraterrestrials in the next few years?

Evolution is something that happens through the universe. However, once an intelligent species reaches a certain level of technological sophistication the species often ceases to evolve and instead modifies itself consciously.

ayy lmao

Is this universe a simulation?

Timestamp.

How does your species reproduce?

Will you ever stop being such a faggot, OP?

Are you gay?

I belong to a bipedal species that appears very similar to Humans although our genitalia differ significantly. Bodily modification is a common phenomenon among my species though and there are some who modify themselves into ways that resemble what you describe, that particular modification is not common though.

I don't know. My specialty is in Human culture and not the physical sciences.

I do not know, I am not of a senior enough rank in the organization that manages the monitoring of Earth to be privy to that sort of information. The governments of the nations in the United Nations Security Council have had it made clear to them that they will not be helped or aided technology by extraterrestrial species until the planet no longer is frequently experiencing wars and other armed conflicts and so if governments reveal they have communicated with us before then it may not change much.

timestamp

Fuck off space niggers earth is full
Crash on the moon if you like

Also show your space dick

>show bellybutton then go to sleep

What kind of modification?

Where is your home planet located?

How do you communicate at such low latency?

Fuck off space niggers

do you like us humans?

First thing it mentions is its genitalia.
>stay classy Sup Forums

timestamp or gtfo

why are you guys gay cunts ?

In this post I meant to write "throughout the universe", I apologize if I caused any confusion.

I do not have breasts and in any case I am forbidden from sharing pictures of extraterrestrial species with Humans.

If your question is - "is what we perceive to be the universe actually just a program on a computer?" then the answer is no.

One gender of out species becomes pregnant in a way similar to Humans although there are significant differences in terms of the time of gestation and other specific factors. They become pregnant through the interaction between genitalia like many species although our genitalia differ from Humans.

Almost all the members of our species have for a long time been raised in what has been already described in some Human science-fiction literature as "artificial birthing-tanks". We use them because they allow complete control over the level of nutrients the fetus receives which enables our children to be as healthy as possible.

I am not sexually attracted to members of my own gender.

Does grammar not exist on your planet?

Why, in all the vast expanses of space and with so many billions of potentially habitable solar systems out there, do we find so little evidence that intelligent life has arisen?

Suck my earth dick

We have Google Fiber

Is liking girls that have feminine penises considered gay?

this one is simple even i can answer it
speed of light
aliens could be a few hundred light years away but we wont find out from our observations for a while due to speed of light

Only the people of faglord 9b do not consider it gay.

How do you know how to reply on Sup Forums?

Can I have $120 on paypal? Im on mobile, need to repair my laptop.

I have lurked since stardate 213764.2

Silly rabbit. Statistically speaking, why shouldn't there, in all that damned-near infinite vastness, be some civilizations that are X light years away but which started sending perceivable signals X years ago? You have explained nothing.

How big is the average alien dick?

We have no need for physical currency

ERROR:
op posts picture of species
>"I am forbidden from sharing pictures of extraterrestrial species with Humans."
>"I have an understanding of the Human language English that is within the range considered average for Humans to have of it."
average human understands sarcasm, but:
>"I am not sexually attracted to members of my own gender."
gtfo, google fiber only in select cities in US, and uses fiber lines, not intradimensional wormhole dipshitotron 1bajillion ybps wireless, and not to other countries

i disagree. look at us. everything in our modern society was invented in the last 100-200 years. it could very simply be the same thing for them

No period. Not OP.

What is your government system?

Well I need to go to this faglord 9b, it sounds like my type of place

Fuck off, were full.

I know you do, just hope you can generate some for me. It's online, btw, not physical.

over 9000 varch dektars, when fully hard.

Shut up Wesley

it is Google dark fiber

Convert to metric please?

RAPE

We are in need of volunteers to test or latest probing technology. We could compensate you for your efforts.

You xetos reticuli?

>Anonymous
What types of substances do they use on your planet to alter conciousness.? From less lethal to most and describe the effects.

How can we expose the ruling elite and their control systems to the people in a way that those completely brainwashed by the different systems of control have no other way but to see the truth?

wow...
is it really so fuckin lamas in here that people don't even get over 9000? i never thought the day would come

thanks but no thanks

Do you even into Google?

So you are suggesting some fundamental, universal principle that somehow rate-limited the evolution of all intelligent species everywhere, to happen all at the same time, such that equivalents to our modern societies could only happen within the last few hundred years? You do realize how batshit insane that proposition sounds, yes?

I am suggesting that in a damned near infinite and diverse universe, if the seeds for life are as prevalent as they appear to be given the raw materials and necessary conditions as we understand them, that it is simply inevitable that intelligent species must have developed in more places, and at various times throughout history. We should be seeing some evidence of that unless we grossly misunderstand the state of things.

So, hey alien boy, what is the deal?

How long is that exactly?

Post pictures of dank ass space weed

Come get my friend, he is willing to take it for me. :) he's right beside me too. I'll be waiting.

77777 get

Are you what some call a Nephilim. The race that forsaken themselves from the light of the creator?

I weep for the old Sup Forums every day.

This!

Also do aliens fuck with Ronnie scholarship?

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/suntrust

>people actually ask questions

Did you use a Stargate to get here or a ship? How long does it take your ships to go a light year?

We will come at nighttime, look for the lights.

ay lmao

Our ruling elite does not represent us. We are cattle caged in illusions.

>You do realize how batshit insane that proposition sounds, yes?
yea i totally do which is why i didnt say it. i was just pointing out that large leaps in technology can occur in very small amounts of time (relative to the life of the planet,humankind,etc)

Yeah i agree with you on your second point

There are a broad range of modifications that members of my species undergo, (I will use the term "people" here to describe). There are many sorts of cosmetic modifications that allow people to significantly change their appearance, many of these are considered fashionable. There are recreational modifications that allow people to enhance their sensory experiences such as listening to music or their sexual encounters. Lastly there are modifications that are undergone for reasons of utility such as ones that let people survive on planets and ships that have conditions unlike our home planet. Different extraterrestrial species have different attitudes towards modifications though, in some species its very common while in others it is considered taboo.

I am forbidden from revealing exactly where that is. I can reveal that it is not within this galaxy or any nearby.

I do not understand the context of what you are asking me, can you be more specific?

Yes I do. Despite Humans being at a stage where violence is common it is my opinion that Humans are a benevolent species and mostly have good intentions. In some ways they are similar to my own species when we were at a similar point.

I don't understand.

We do have grammar in our language but it is very different from Human grammar. If you are referring to my own grammar then I apologize if I have made errors. I have only studied English for around 4 Earth-years and in order for my sentences to not have any errors I have to spend enough time analyzing them that I would not be able to answer many questions.

We move our minds through space and into an avatar. This is much faster and uses less resources than a ship would.

Do they have music on your planet?

Have men ever been to Uranus?

>(I will use the term "people" here to describe)
why the fuck would you do that when there are far better words that you could have used?

confirmed little faggot in mom's basement trying to be an ayylmao. fucking kill yourself

Where does avatar come from and this alsoAnd this

Why would you reveal yourself to Sup Forums as opposed to, say, CNN. And where did you learn English?

I see that you have discovered what we on Earth call "copypasta".

>cnn

that would be worse than Sup Forums

>I have an understanding of the Human language English that is within the range considered average for Humans to have of it.

you just called yourself an average human being dude.

answer this

>CNN
how fucking retarded are you?

CNN and all corporate entities are part of the control system that keeps the human specie shackled in fear, ignorance and anger. Sup Forums, apart from the Jew shills, is an impartial media

Hello, users of HURRR DURRR, I belong to a HURRR DURRR, that lives in other solar systems and am HURRR DURRR to this planet although right now I am on the planets HURRR DURRR. /autism
wanna fight about it?

I'd rather expose my nudes and get real news here than CN-fucking-N

another reason why these threads are fucking lame. niggers with shit tier english trying to impersonate a god damn alien that would be smart enough to have a fucking masters degree in english without even trying.

Yeah but this is like if you got thrown back in time and had to explain how your iphone worked. Just because an ET is advanced doesn't mean they know jack shit.

Is there an element that we humans don't know of?

Asking them shit humans don't even know

How would thr know things we hold high scientifically. If I was an alien I'd be like what are you talking about white dude...then zap his ass.

Also answer this alien

How the fuck did he get past the captcha

wtf is a Sup Forums

So.

Why are you here?

yes

And that proves you are who you say you are, WHICH IS THE FUCKING POINT you retarded fuck.

>alien that would be smart enough to have a fucking masters degree in english without even trying.
Assumptions!

your a perfectly straight man who is confident of his own sexual orientation