youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want nugget

youre really cute!
wanna chat a bit on kik?

>falling for stale b8
Its always the summerfags

Post your breasts sweetie

I'm not op, but this was days ago. here the best pic from the collection she gave out.(only 1 i saved. the rest were tit pics, but this was the only full body)

Pic with your middle finger raised for legitimate proof of nugget request

I know this is controversial but i really think Burger King make the best nuggets..

Y'all need to stop playing with stapple guns. Other than that, do your own nuggets, not that hard.

What's around your neck ? Looks like a Greek mosaic but I'm certainly wrong.

Mcdonalds are my favourite. That, and fries are the only fast food items I like.

>:
Nuggets??
I thought you said maggots.
Sorry.

Really? Have you never had a double cheese burger. They really are the shit.

You sit at the restaurant with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far to young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don’t understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato now, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for the chicken nugger.

sharpie in pooper

That was funny.

But in a serious note. There's no adult or child food. This logic is why most kids only eat crap, and they don't even see proper well made food as edible. A lot of kids don't grow out of it, that's why there as so many retards that live off fast food and tv dinners.

Ty for curating the set user. Saved.

WHO HAS THE TIT PICS? HELP A Sup ForumsROTHER OUT

I actually had one today. Just got a craving and told my daughter "Let's go to McDonalds and eat some junk food." She ate six nuggets.

Agreed. There's scientific evidence that our olfactory senses change in sensory perception with age, such as liking sweets as a kid but not as an adult, etc. I think that labeling certain foods as "kid" foods has seriously harmed the natural evolution of our taste buds and created Man Children addicted to McDs tendies.

Is that a fucking staple in your septum?

Way to not link the video typing that out is a huge injustice

It was copypasta long before that video. Why the fuck would I type that out?

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY

Exactly this. It's pretty sad. What are youbhaving for dinner?

Are you the user I replied to?

Why do you think this is me? Are you retarded?

It's not even todayd date.

Not the user you replied to, I just jumped in to the conversation.

I'm eating light tonight. Grilled chicken ceaser since I have some left over chicken breast. We just cooked Mediterranean burgers last night.

Nice.

>this is for the real nug/b/ros out here.
>never forget

Yo Niggernog you lurking ??

No nose ring.

I take it no one was in any of these breads then.

I'll just put these down, help yourself.

Don't think Niggernog will be back, for a while at least.

She killed herself or at least said she would

she looks cute, was the thread archieved or is there an imgur album of her?

Fucking beta faggot probably topped himself

He needed some alone time, we may never know.

Yea he started of as a Sup Forumstard with potential.

And just slowly crumbled into a fucking fedora wearing moralfag love sick beta.

I REEEEEE hard that night

Did he at least know her irl or just from here?

Not at first then we found her twitter and fb and he realized he lived about 15 mins away from her.

Which in turn activated his faggot whiteknight mode and then it was all down hill for him which resulted in this post.

Have the other tit pics?

where are those tits?

Oh thank you!

Ok I suppose so

I also think Burger King makes the best nuggets. Wendy's makes the second best. All other nuggets taste weird.

Elsie White makes the best nuggers faggot.

More than you bargained for?
You're welcome user

let us see youre foot op

damn shes nice thanks! was there other interesting stuff going on in the thread? didnt witness the thread unfortunately...

also whats the matter with that title "hungry for nuggets" and the story of niggernog can sb explain?

That her? Fuck thats awesome...have moar?

It's a very long complicated story, user.

Nope all 4 have been posted. Only person with more is that cuck fag nog.

Lets just say that a Sup Forumsrotherhood was born.

Good fucking God that's an ugly woman. What the fuck is that from? I need to know so I never watch it or look at it again.

Good to cya again user.
Nugger?

well maybe someday an user who witnessed the thread will make a crop of it to enlighten me and others who didnt take part in that glorious thread in 4chans history lol thanks anyways

So confused

Don't mind if I do, get some guys there's plenty to go around.

Have you seen pizza man around lately, he is trying to make himself into a fucking meme.

Yes, unfortunately she did not died.

Did any of the nugbros see her tweet where she said she'll probably never eat a chicken nugget again?

I have no idea what happened, but from the impression I'm getting she shoved chicken nuggets up her ass then people found out and she was going to kill herself but then somebody white knighted like a faggot?

Am I close?

Seen him once more in a different thread but all his posts had already been modded by time I got there. Fucking strange individual to sit posting semi cp all night?

I nearly died laughing when it showed up.

yes confirmed, but he want to be legend of Sup Forums.
Fucking retard

No she was already gonna top herself.
She had some sort of grudge against her dad.
She posted nudes on the chan.
Some user dox her and sent nudes to all family.
Dad flipped his lid.
She took offence.
Put frozen nuggets in her ass and pussy.
Told her white night army what she had done.
The faggot that is user again ratted her out.
2nd night she was definitely gonna top herself.
Made goodbye speech and everything.
user ratted her out a 3rd time.
She came back on hours later saying her friends had gone round her house.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks a lot user

Also something about cp

I know I pissed myself when I saw it. Don't even know why I was on her Twitter to see it, guess I must have left my computer on all night and day and it was still up when I got home from work.

He is a legend of Sup Forums. People still speak of him to this day.

Who is this legend

Some Mega Mega Barber Strizend user proxyed up to his eyeballs kept posting pictures of kids.

Oh I missed off the part where she fed ass/pussy nuggets to her dad raw.
Or should I say cooked to perfection.

This one gave me a good chuckle as well.

I suppose that is a true statement as we are speaking of him now,

Learn to read faggot. That question has already been answered.

So it was the guy spamming cp

good to see she showed her tits, i didnt stick around long enough to see

Fucking kek. She'll be the next Jessie Slaughter at this rate.

Yes, congratulations you're not autistic after all.

thanks that you wrote that down for us!

YES I KNEW IT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WERE ALL WRONG!

Oh, shit hit the fan. Thx for clarification.

Fuck there was a bread earlier, I'd totally forgot about her.

Quite possible but princess nugger is seeking professional help with her issues.

>you dun goofed
>maximum kek

Hahahaha!!

>Cutting scars on her legs
Dasmyfetish.jpeg

When will these silly sluts learn, when in a hole, stop digging.

This is a strange thread. Elsis family ain't lurking are they? Seems like a info grab thread rather than a nug/b/ros reunited thread...

They wont and that's the good thing about it because it just provides moar keks for everybody.

Yea you can't be held responsible because other people are retarded.
They do all the leg work themselves and all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the show.

She did everything of her own free will, she didn't have to listen to the strangers on the internet letting repeating number decide what she does.

But that's attention hungry whores for you.

Also have to admit I think she is cute as fuck.

Me too. I'm almost as bad as nog. I feel attached to her in some way even though I don't even know the silly bitch. Glad she didn't off herself though.

>shitskin grin

Oh FFS stay strong don't let those thought into your head.
You will end up like him in the fetal position crying in the corner never seeing daylight again.

>Do you want that ??

So, where we are at on this thread?

Only useful for info grab if they're planning an intervention for her.

Fuck off user, I just feel abit sorry for her. That's all.
She brought it all on herself.

that's a very nice brass staple she's sporting

I hope they do. Putting nuggers in holes that nuggers aren't suppose to go is just plain wrong.

>Fuck off user, I just feel abit sorry for her.
>She brought it all on herself.

This does not make any sense what so ever, how can you feel sorry for her she is a attention grabbing whore

Explain yourself faggot.

Why are you so pale ?
Amphetamines ?

any one got any maor naked pic of her ?

Yeah you fucking ruined it for other people

Well the backlash to her attention whore thread was slightly OTT. Only slightly but slightly too much. I would hate to hear she swung because of it.
On the other hand you are correct, attention whores deserve no sympathy for attention whoring(Same as I don't expect any sympathy when I have a hang over). Entirely self inflicted.