our girlfriend! don't be greedy!

nigger/10

our girlfriend! don't be greedy!

Some more?

sure

looks fit to me, if it werent for tattoo id swear it was paki i was fucking

Ass

nice beastiality thread you filthy nigger fucker

Do you niggers/hipsters think these types of shots are artistic or something? There's hardly anything in the image. I see a shoulder, a chin, half a mouth, an one buttcheek. Fuck off, cuck. I wouldn't fuck her if you paid me. I find solace in knowing that I can scratch my nuts and the itch will go away.

black/10

Keep talking autist.

Would like to pleasure her

Meh, not bad OP but I'm sure you could do better if you tried harder.

She looks like the type who will start getting fat in a couple years.

>thinks he's being sneaky by posting pictures cropped so people can't recognize her
>has multiple, distinguishable tattoos

OP isn't just a faggot this time, but also clearly retarded.

>Tattoos are basic as hell.
>We FBI now

That's what I'm saying.

A hip and half a tit. More tats.
He says it's ass but the only way I can tell is there's clearly pubes coming from behind that fabric. It's either a fat armpit or he's telling the truth.
Half tits and more tattoos

It's like he wants to get caught. So he's either one of those scumbags that gets off on making girls mad by being a piece of shit or he's really just that stupid.

Enjoy your relationship while you have it, OP. You've dug your own grave. You should know that after bitches get mad at you, they tell EVERYONE what a piece of shit you are. You'll never get laid in your hometown again lmao

Wow... Are you okay? Do you need help?

You better hope the pictures don't circulate, numbnuts. You can downplay it all you want, but there's a very high probability that you're cucking yourself right now. I wouldn't be surprised if someone she knows has already told her. Brace for the storm, lad.

Also, calling your lady "basic" isn't very nice.

nigger/10

Nah. I'm good. I'm just here to make fun of OP being retarded. I'm browsing a real fap thread in another tab. Thanks, though.

op doesn't have a girlfriend..

What world do you live in where you actually believe the things you say? Do you go to every thread with girls in them and warn the dude about the "Storm".

Just because you got left for being an idiot doesn't mean you should take it out on others.

Hot. Not big except lips which look like good dick sucking lips so she gets a pass.

*Not nig

Yeah she's not Black. She's Hispanic