REEEEE FUCKING MICROSOFT

REEEEE FUCKING MICROSOFT

I'm getting cucked real hard right now. I'm locked on a page that forces me to either upgrade to windows 10 now or schedule a time in the next 3 days to upgrade.

Have any of your gotten rid of this fucking bullshit. Fuck you, Microsoft. Nobody fucking wants windows 10

>MICROSOFT SO BAD I HATE IT WAAAH THIS IS ALL SHIT CAPSLOCK IS SO GOOD
>use Windows
DAU Thread incoming

> reboot in safe mode
> remove update KB 3035583
> profit

bump.

I'd love to pin this...

Delete that said update, and then run GWX stopper

I upgraded to windows 10 twice, and both times it worked fine until i restarted my computer, then it bricked my shit and i had to do a factory reset. They better not force an install

good reply

So... why don't you want W10?

they've really been forcing the upgrade the last couple of weeks

I never even agreed to upgrade and it did

>Ticked a checkbox that says stop asking me

>It still asks me

Well fuck the why then?

there iz no ezcape!

google for a program that disables win10 update

>Install Gentoo

ITT: stupid niggers who think there's a better OS than Win7.

BACKUP EVERYTHING, ERASE SYSTEM ON PARTITION, INSTALL DEBIAN LINUX! NOW OP!

ya: apple

stfu

Windows 10 is a fine OS, if you got a shitty computer that can't run it it's your problem

why the fuck wouldn't you want windows 10? some people fucking amaze me.

Get neverten utility from grc

newfag cant even uninstall uppdate that has that annoying thing with it, go kill yourself

coz windows 7 is the best OS

Wait for it to update, downgrade to the previous version.

nah, i've had windows 7, 8 and 10 and to me they are all pretty much the same shit.

Just click on that little X thingy, topkeke

Literally no reason for
>having automatic updates enabled after 2010 on a Windows system

Just turn off the updates and forget about them. Any Windows systems last updated after 2010 are already secure enough.

I'm fucked then. Time to finally switch over to Linux i guess

Install Ubuntu
Or Linux mint

gotta be joking man, windows 7 so much easier to navigate and its usability is just generally better

+ it doesn't update shit unless you want to. And it doesn't restart by it's own.

To access this, open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.” You should see a “Go back to Windows 7” or “Go back to Windows 8.1” option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.Jun 29, 2015

THIS.

Windows had a good thing going with the 9x releases before they decided to base everything thereafter on NT, bloat it out the wazoo and shit.

Windows 10 is notable for being able to run on even shitty hardware, but still like all Windows versions before it is one massive trojan.