Am I going to need surgery to fix this or will the cream be enough o still haven't gone to doctor but it's pretty bad

Am I going to need surgery to fix this or will the cream be enough o still haven't gone to doctor but it's pretty bad

tug on your foreskin daily to loosen it

I already do this :(

Then keep doing it, faggot.

do you have a tub ? it's a serious question it can help you

The cream that you can just get over the counter is pretty useless. The actual steroid cream stuff that you have to get prescribed is a lot more effective.

If you mean a bathtub I have one yes

Oh man... I bet that smells fun. Go to a doctor.

It's called phimosis and it requires surgery. I had this too.

Looks like you need

Smells like actual rotting fish if I dont clean it once a day

As a medfag Jew going into urology, seeing this makes me giggle with excitement.

Get ready for your penis beautification, as that is what urologists in the US call circumcision.

Take bath in hot water and submerge your penis completely, try and stretch the foreskin try to put your pinky in the opening of your foreskin and try to go around tip with your finger, stretch some more and try pulling it

All this under the warm watter

It doesn't require surgery. Most people solve it without resorting to circumcision.

ur not funny go back to pol u nasty faggot

corticosteroids and stretching

Holy shit, how can something like that even happen?

What type of cream should be used?

thats gay

masturbate and your skin will became loose, im a medicfag so i know

wrong post

Steroid cream. It's generally prescribed by a urologist.

>phimosis
I had it and fixed it myself
seeif you tell a doctor they'll try to get you to

Just get circumcised you fucking faggot.

i had, and still have the same issue but just pulling down the skin every couple of days helps...still hurts having it pulled down when erect

> (OP)
>As a medfag Jew going into urology, seeing this makes me giggle with excitement.
>Get ready for your penis beautification, as that is what urologists in the US call circumcision.

Kekz

So how do you normally circumcise guys? Like the traditional jewish way by biting off the foreskin?

im this user and i no longer feel any pain. what age are you?

I had phimosis but don't anymore. When flaccid pull the foreskin back as far as possible without much pain and hold it there. Keep going and when you can move on to an erect cock and keep stretching till its normal.

... Why would you lie about that?

i meant

Why not just cut that gross piece of skin off your dick? No one wants it, all women think it's gross. It's unhygienic and makes you look like a nigger from africa, what with considering you were born to parents to poor to afford a circumcision

22 had the issue since early teens

>Why not just cut that gross piece of skin off your dick? No one wants it, all women think it's gross. It's unhygienic and makes you look like a nigger from africa, what with considering you were born to parents to poor to afford a circumcision

Dubs of truth.

my mother said otherwise

i had this. all you have to do is apply salt on the top then hold an ice cube on the salt for 2 or 3 minutes. you gotta apply some pressure, but it works right away.

only jews and niggers get cut

he's not 7 faggot

Well your mother's not sucking your cock is she now?

hahaha, slap your parents you filty Yuropoor!

yeah, it still works even after puberty.

if you can't retract it when it's flaccid, then you will definitely need surgery. I can't fully retract mine when it's hard, but I'm ok with that and haven't gotten it cut.

this

I live in a secular country with pretty much no jews where people who get circumcised are a small minority. The girls here don't care about foreskin.

Surgery. And it will be the best thing that ever happened to you. Your dick looks twice as big and sex/masturbating becomes more enjoyable by far.

Had that !

Use that gel, you put some on the foreskin and above the hole ...

trust me i m a doctor !

no, but she did like 2 days ago

and by surgery, you mean a late circumcision, right?

DO NOT GRT SURGERY

look up TLC Tugger. Their main products are for foreskin restoration but they have devices for correcting phimosis as well. They are very similar to the tunnels hipsterfags pit in their ears

>nigger from africa
this is bait

Had this up until I was 15 years old, hot bath once or twice a day and yanked and twisted it like I was being paid to break it. after about a week of the hot baths it popped over on its own. I remember I started yelling and cheering in the bathroom because I was so scared I was going to have to get surgery. But it's like bubble gum, it'll stretch slowly under the right conditions.

salt and ice worked for me. just gotta put a load of salt on your bellend, try to get some under the skin too. then hold an icecube on it for 5 mins. eassy

Did you like never pull it back ever? OP you had like 20 years. How did you even masturbate growing up?

>????

NUH OP YOU HAVE TO CUT YOUR FORESKIN IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

Every medical professional will agree with me!

You're foreskin is needed for 30+ year old women's facial creams OP do your duty. You are a MAN aren't you?

-alsobeawarewewillbecontactingyourparentsforbeingbadgoys-