FUCK WOMEN

FUCK WOMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
youtube.com/watch?v=SIIwAl42ghY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe that's the purpose my good sire.

Wage gap is a myth. You think a company worried about profit wouldnt jump on the chance to hire cheaper workers?

honestly i would rather have the 78 cents because then you have a chance to find old silver coins and they could be worth more. you wont find silver in a dollar bill

A lot of women don't do under water welding or massive crane operating. A lot of women aren't astronauts or airline pilots. A lot of women choose jobs in teaching or other jobs notorious for relatively low wages. There is no wage gap, only a gap in what women want to do.

Just kidding, they are too weak and stupid to do the big, important stuff. They should stay in the kitchen.

shes saying if u "get rid of her" then her 78 cents can be redistributed to the rest remaining

Meant to post this one.

Basically this.
youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

kek, stupid slut

She can pay me 78% of a million dollars so I won't fucking destroy her with my massive four inches

and 90% on productivity
google dutch survivor experiment

>come buy my female home-made discounted bullshit

I'm mad about that because it was a competition for money. Any of the men should have won it, but instead after all the women lost, they just fucking change the rules and give them more chances
sickening. what a load of fucking bullshit.

cook

conplete bs indeed

complete* using on screen kb, shit sucks

Yeah I'm a butcher and I'm 6 feet tall and 240 solid and really not many women could manage what I do, yes their are obvious exceptions but that's pretty rare.

I think some brain tissue is shifted down to form ovaries or something.

>fuck women
said the virgin who never will
If you don't treat women right, ie. with respect, dignity, love and appreciation? You'll never get your dick wet.

"Diversity" means having everyone BUT straight white males.

But the guy got all of his work done

Sure. Give me $1000 and I'll give you $780.

This is the perfect example of why women make less. They're retarded.

Women don't want any of that, you can treat them like fucking shit as long as you give them attention when they keep acting like children and buy them everything

youtube.com/watch?v=SIIwAl42ghY

Do you believe in equality? Then you're a feminist :∆)

>Mfw someone said that to me last week.

the reason a wage gaps exists is because women live longer than men so companies are counting on them to work longer than men, in the end they make as much as men

oh look another actress fallen into the trap of femenism, even though she would clearly make millions more than a guy actress thats not a famous as her.

Got into an actual argument about this and lost pretty all respect for the person. Told me I was wrong because equality meant I was a feminist. I said "You are showing some qualities facisist Germany did in the forties, that makes you a nazi."

Was told I don't get how it works

Y'know, ive never seen a female who did most of my jobs. Hvac installation, plumbing, construction contracting etc. But i worked at mcdonalds for a short while. And the women there gave up their shifts nonstop to people who wanted overtime. The only time i ever left early was when my aunt died or on thanksgiving when we closed super early.
Tldr; ive not seen women in any serious occupation, and even when i work with them they would give up their hours because they didnt want to work.

>lost respect meme
Did you have a fucking fedora on too? Fuck you and your nazi comparisons. Literally nobody cares about who or who you don't respect

> m'lady
Finished your post for you, user. You're welcome.

This guy gets it.

Fucking this.
Why do i have to be a drunk asshole at a bar to get women? Why do i need to be aggressive and mean to them for them to like me? I mean... its not a huge deal because they like the abuse, but its weird that you have to tell a bitch she pussy stank to get laid. Fukkin inside out psychology.

>respect, dignity, love and appreciation? You'll never get your dick wet.

I bet you're the kind of guy who gets invited as a third wheel to get cucked.

If you don't dominate a girl, she's going to dominate you.

> she'll dominate you
Good thing I brought my best defence: not being worth dominating.

This
All of this.

"If you don't dominate a girl, she's going to dominate you."

Or you base your relation on mutual respect and slowly turn her in to anal

What kind of makes sense to me is, it's more of a "challenge" to "beat" a guy and get him to like you. Once he already does everything for you and treats you right, you lose interest. They're interested in the "game" of it, because women are just big children.

exactly

"Why dont you ever hit me? My ex hit me all the time because he loved me"
Bitch are you fucking serious?

Found the cuck

The few that have wandered into my line of work have all either used their vaginas to weasel their way out of doing the job or into other positions where work wasn't required of them. The only one that has been worth a shit got hit with cancer but is making a hell of a comeback. The few that actually want to work make the same money as men, it 's the pedestal-sitting twats that want special treatment and summers off with their education degrees that perpetuate the wage gap myth.

I actually hope they are successful then my gf could make a living and i can stay at home playing minecraft all day.

That's a different mental problem that totally does exist but they don't want to admit it. Emotions are addicting to women, the surge they feel of fear or pain or lust? Anything really, they can't get enough of it, they have to keep upping the ante, keep the novelty fresh. Once they fuck up and get hit once? They don't exactly like the pain, but the rush from the emotions from the entire situation. They want to feel that again, and that's worth being hit more.

So men get an extra $0.22 per hour on average? That only like an extra $422 per year before taxes. They are literally bitching about a $500 difference a year in salary. Kek, plus men typically don't have to take a few months off of work because they Had a baby

cuck? lol I've been doing this to women for a long time, gettin anal from every girl I've been with

are you slow?

I highly doubt any woman has slept with you for telling them their pussy stank.

>hyperbole
>the joke
>this nigga
Go back to summer school sweetie.

Is "getting anal" something to brag about now? I've been married a long time, but I used to be able to "get anal" from random bar sluts pretty much every weekend without wasting much more than a couple hours and few bucks on tequila shots...

I'm engaged now, but I never used a bar to get wymen, I got'em sober you see

Are you telling me that men work in higher paying industries and therefore are paid more?, what a crazy notion.

Women are people too, they have to put up with a lot of our bullshit on a daily basis.

> but but but but but mah wage gap
> but but but wimmens studies degrees should pay just as much, if not more than STEM degrees

>be me
>be man
>go into store
>"I identify as a woman"
>???
>profit

I'm having to put up woth your bullshit right now. Does that mean I get a raise?

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

Jesus christ, you can't possibly be this gay for real, must be b8...

>Women are people too
they are parasites that have evolved alongside us to use us

kek, I lost

This is funny considering it has proven to be the most stable system in history thus far, ahoy b8y...

Is there anything more pathetic and sad than a "male feminist" ? Even if he's just doing it in a misguided attempt at getting laid.

They CAN be. But the problem is when they decide not to act like it. Rational women are unicorns. We all hope they are out there, some people claim to have found them, and there are legends of men who have had them.

Hmmm... The jobs get more difficult the more i scroll down

There's freaks born every day, and I'll bet some of those freaks are decent people who happen to be chicks.
I'm never going to find that freak of nature, and it's safer to not even try. Here in America, one false rape claim can ruin your life. Gotta keep to myself.

Well i can tell you they exist, but i wont help anyone find them.

Why do people waste their time making these retarded things?

Really? Thx a lot captain obvious

I have found one... and only one, fortunatelly she's my gf, and no, she doesn´t consist of a palm and five fingers :^)

Why do people waste their time doing anything?

Or... or maybe just maybe that picture is old YOU FUCKING RETARD

Underrated cringe

Good thing I have my best defence: having nothing of value for women to steal.

I'll agree that she's smarter.
He was a dumb enough retard to go along with her bullshit.

he just wants to fuck

>keep money away from them
>live in what looks like near poverty
>never struggle for bills
>they think you are so cute for trying so hard
Its miserable but it gets me laid. And i do have money still.

>not knowing the wage gap exists bcs women live longer

You are literally the only person on earth to think and believe that. That's so stupid.

>>not knowing the wage gap exists bcs women have less skill and abilities

> live with parents at 27
> no bills so making only 10.10 an hour means something useful
> assume any girl who talks to me is extremely fucked up and ignore them completely
> fap

Checkmate

nothing manlier than drilling the earth itself

The cuck is strong with this one.
I can see why he's stupider than her, otherwise he wouldn't be a feminist.

Classic Huffington post.

Does anyone have the pic showing all the editors of Huffington vs. All the editors of CNN or something?

That's still sexist. You'll notice 95% of the things after the 50% mark are jobs where men have an unfair, sexist advantage because they grow taller and have bigger muscles. It's not because they're actually smarter or anything reasonable.

I know logic is hard for you Americans so I'm just gonna let that pass.

>takes
Lel

What logic do you have? Men and women retire at the same age, it has nothing to do with women's longer life expectancy or else women would retire later and men earlier.

>still sexist
That's business, bitch.

> Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>feMENism
>guy actress

Im sorry user. I only make 11 an hour. My apt is cheap as fuck becaise i live in the ghetto. My spendings are cheap as shit. Obly thing i have is a gun and a ps4. I had a jewish step mom so thats probably why. Cant date jewish or mexican girls now though.

>What logic do you have?

Do you know what logic means?

The wage gap is not true. The survey take all incomes in America, male and female, and create a ratio. Men work more of, as modern feminists say, "men's jobs" like construction and mining which are very manual labor heavy jobs and are payed more because not many people want to take this job. But as construction and mining does not require high education such as a degree. Men are more willing to take this job because men have 50% (on average) more upper body mass and these jobs require strength.