Fuck everybody on this board who makes fun of Ronaldo. You don't know what the kind of life he's lived...

Fuck everybody on this board who makes fun of Ronaldo. You don't know what the kind of life he's lived. His Childhood house was so small that they had to put the washing machine on the roof. One of Real Madrid and Portugal's greatest strikers to ever exist. Even now, he donated millions to charity, while >Messi doesn't even pay his own fucking taxes. You could spam alll your "Penaldo" or " TSUUU" memes all you want, you'll never be half the man Cristiano Ronaldo is.

>be Ronaldo
>5years old
>need to hunt down his food to survive
>using ancient skill to control portugesse dinos
>after killin 5 dinos per month, amount of protein he gets its enough to build god tier body
>9years old
>his tribe is in top of the chain
>he has 6-7 childrens
>all alfa males ofc
>he is off to murica to conquer but muhh water
>age of 19 he signs contact with Manchester United

>His Childhood house was so small that they had to put the washing machine on the roof
>The favela of Poortugal

>have a washing machine on the roof
>didnt even have to walk for 90 minutes to get his clothes washed
>complain about upbringing

shiggidy

>he had a washing machine

He didn't scrape the meaning of tough life

>P-p-p-please leave me alone waaahhhh

>he had a washing machine

bourgeoise scum

The guy in the middle here, the 40 looking 20 year old, had to ride back from school 10 miles up a mountain. Towing his sister on her bike with a fucking rope.

sort of, just not as much crime as in a real Brazilian favela.

He grew up in the island of Madeira, in a poverty shit hole (literally a hole) where most people live from fishing.

And yet he can't beat a skeleton

>they had to put the washing machine on the roof

Didn't they have an open closet to put it i...

Oh, wait.

>His Childhood house was so small that they had to put the washing machine on the roof
>the washing machine
his family had a washing machine what the fuck are you talking about?

Madeira fucking sucks. All the locals there are such bitter assholes.

am i on facebook

Let me put it this way: Off the pitch he's a legitimatly nice person.

On the pitch he's a pussy and a cunt.

skeletor will be one of the greats

this doesnt sound like poverty. poor, sure, but poverty means you are literally starving

would he be as nice if he was poor and unsuccessful. easy to be nice when youve got the luxury

>live from fishing
free food, free heat, low rent, sounds like he had it good

if he had such a rough childhood then why is he acting like a little bitch all the time?

>washing machine
not so hard la

>ride

so you're telling me this rich piece of shit had a bike?

Did he at least have supportive parents? I grew up in a standard lower-middle class house but whenever I got home my dad would be calling my mom a cunt. He told me that he only married her for her tits when I was 11

And now he's an arrogant, weird asshole

Having a shit childhood doesn't excuse that

You'd think that coming from nothing he'd be a little more thick-skinned but it is exactly the opposite where he is just a whiny asshole with an enormous inferiority complex.

those must have been some spectacular tits if they were worthy of marrying a cunt who already had an 11 year old son

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fuck off reddit

Because he's a momma's boy whose father figure was the empty bottles his actual father chugged back.

>How Cristiano Got His Groove Back.webm

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU