bump

Cum loads to her

those thighs

>barfing intensifies

At least they aren't feminists

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh body freckles/moles make me diamonds

damn. more? or name?

10/10

Fucking disgusting/10. Who finds that fucking mutation attractive?

face like an anime character. body like a fucking tow truck. My dick is confused.

why the long face?

I smell your gayness

More?

Need moar like these, goddamn that's hot

ITT: closet homosexuals

>Implying getting turned on by healthy women is gay

Checked

These fucks are disgusting. This totally proves horses for courses I guess...I'll be in a Thick/BBW thread on Sup Forums or /hc/ and some fuck will come in with "Man the harpoons!" So I guess this is how they feel...

Looking at a chick with developed abs like a boxer or some shit is just wretched. I'll double down on traps before I'd freak with some ho who is more muscular than me.

This woman here, is a woman. She's soft, got curves, she's just heavy enough that her self esteem is all haywire making it extremely easy to keep and train her in the sack. Beautiful face, no attitude, only thing is it may be annoying to hear her bitch about being hungry.

These cunts?! Not soft, it's like holding a dude, bony mixed with tense music muscles in places broads don't need muscles. They prolly funk from sweating in the yoga place all day, their fucking faces are sharp enough to shave ice with. Too masculine! I bet 70% of the bitches shown so far are on gas...maybe not a lot, but they pushing testosterone or dianabol like a motherfucker.

Fat girl tread trolls can't convince me to alter my tastes so I know I'm wasting my energy writing this...but come on!? These are dudes with labias man!

>fat girl tread trolls
>trolls
having a complete and utter disgust for fat, greasy cunts is definitely not trolling user.

Oh...

i want this bitch to lift me up onto her shoulders, suck my dick and then right as I'm about to cum, powerbomb me into a pile of thumbtacks.

You've never had your dick rode by a girl that can do crossfit or some crazy shit. Everything about them is tight.

Well that makes me feel better, I guess I'm not a troll either...just a truth teller stating the obvious, you who like these musclecunts are closet homosexuals. Nothing wrong with that kind you...just what you are.

What a waste of time. To each their own but this is our fetish, stick with yours. There's plenty of disgusting fat people out there that just want your greasy hot dog. Have fun jacking it to hamburgers and we'll stick with jacking it to physical powerhouses.

>mfw dating a crossfit chick
we're all gonna make it fam

Looks like a Justin Bieber wannabe with size C juggs shopped on...awful.

Gf right here boom!

yeah but wait till pic 2 is posted with boobs removed. ftm fuckup

nah son, just personal taste. when i was a kid i was playing nintendo w my buddy n his mom walks in wearing a sportsbra n spandex all sweaty from a workout, tight abs n ass. that body type's been burned in my mind ever since, nothin wrong w that homie

Edited for factual authenticity:

"Have fun jacking it to gorgeous real women and we'll stick with jacking it to physical powerhouses that can kick our ass and break off our cocks."

This girl is muscular. A lot of these other chicks are just ripped. Low body fat = abs. These girls are skinny at.