You will never save a Brazilian user from his country and bring him to the first world paradise

>You will never save a Brazilian user from his country and bring him to the first world paradise

>Canada
>First world

Trudeau is already on my case, lad. Going to leafland in the following year

cool, which province?

>You will never save a Canadian from his life of shitposting
>You will never put a leaf out of his misery

I kinda did.
Had a Br friend on Steam for a long time, he often complained to me about how his life sucked and is really meaningless. I kept trying to convince him to study somewhere abroad, which he eventually did.
He's now studying meteorology or something in Michigan.

Quebec

I'll let you save me.

What are the pre-reqs to become a leaf? I'm seriously thinking about getting my STEM degree and gtfo this shithole.

yuck

Bonne chance !

You speak frog or planning to learn it there?

Too bad you'll be missing out on the newest gibs here in Ontario.

I'm allowed to go on an internship for 6 months to a country of my choice, I was thinking about going to Canada. Is the cost of living high in the big cities?

Other countries on my list are Scotland, US, Norway, China or Italy.

Michigan is a nice state! So long as you stay away from Detroit

China should be a no. You'd be homesick like I was after a day. I spent 5 months in Shanghai for work and I have never felt so isolated before in my life. The views were stunning, the food was incredible, and the people were nice. But it is so vastly different.

>You speak frog or planning to learn it there?
Yes, I learnt a bit of french during my teenager's years and even got a DELF certificate.Recently I forgot a good chunk of it due to the lack of practice and I've been studying it all again everyday like a mad man since I was accepted. Their accent is still tricky sometimes but I hope to get to a respectful level until I arrive.
>Bonne chance
Merci l'ami

Soon.
I was going to London but fuckers bailed the EU, now can't use my double citizenship.
It'll be either leaf or fatland.

Eu amo meu país, não sou trouxa de trocar tudo de bom que tenho aqui por um país com ranking melhor em uns gráficos que o Sup Forums Sup Forums posta

Yeah that's what I was afraid of as well since the culture, language and people are really different.

Congratulations special snowflake. You have extremely low standards. No need to be so preachy about it.

Good for you. I personally don't have neither the patience nor the courage to lose the chance of leaving this country for one that is better. You might find it odd, but your ancerstos did this very same thing

Where in the US would you go?

>special snowflake
if anything that's you and those here that believe that leaving everything including your friends, family and culture behind for a "first world" country will suddenly make you a better and happier person. No sane person would do that in their right minds

>You might find it odd, but your ancerstos did this very same thing
Yeah they did, and most of them were miserable as fuck for leaving everything they loved behind, and most of them had a rough time, created families, passed down their manners and managed to enrich our culture due to this displacement and our acceptance of foreign cultures, a thing you won't see so often in other countries

That is a very weak bait famalabam

Not sure. I prefer a place similar to here so probably one of the mid/northern states like Iowa.

it isn't my friend, it's your brain that's fucked up to think that things will suddenly be objectively better because a graph said so

>Yeah they did, and most of them were miserable as fuck for leaving everything they loved behind, and most of them had a rough time, created families, passed down their manners and managed to enrich our culture due to this displacement and our acceptance of foreign cultures
Great, then I shall do the very same thing. I wouldn't move to another country if I didn't like taking challenges

>brazilian with Stockholm syndrome

Precious.

Você ama merda? Só louco gosta de merda.

Se merda é meu país onde todas as pessoas e a minha cultura que amo estão, sim

I have no Brazilian friends and I hate "Brazilian culture," which happens to be essentially nigger culture. To be fair I despise everything this country stands for. I hate the poor, the uneducated and the weak.
I also think it's funny how you say people who immigrate from their countries in search of dignity are insane, when this country is made essentially by immigrants. You're in the New World, ape.

I don't come here to discuss with apes, but I have some time to spare, so go on. Cry me rivers.

Yeah good luck enriching european and north american cultures. They accept so much foreigners and differences, especially when you got a different skin color from theirs

Self hating Brazilians on Sunday night. This is as good as it gets.

>I have no Brazilian friends and I hate "Brazilian culture," which happens to be essentially nigger culture. To be fair I despise everything this country stands for. I hate the poor, the uneducated and the weak.
What makes you think you will get some friends in another country with a totally different culture that you are used to, and you think you are better than?

to contigo

Just cause you're a nigger you don't need to be a slave, have some fucking dignity you pathetic monkey. Stand up for yourself a little, will you, faggot?

Sometimes it gets annoying tbf. The thread was chill until this guy from literally nowhere comes and shit on it all.My countrymen falling for this weak bait only make it worse.

If niggers didn't have dignity in Brazil they wouldn't have blacked half of our population my friend

First off, because I know how to blend in. I don't sound like a subhuman baboon who learned English yesterday. I'm also not brown.
And secondly because I'm not friendly like the average Apezilian. Do you think I feel compelled to open my mouth all the time in order to talk about trivial shit no one really cares? That I want human contact so desperately? Absolutely not. Like an European I know how to keep it to myself. Something you niggers will never understand lol.

Brazilians really make me sick. Most of them are nothing but a bunch of whiners with no pride or respect for their country. If you're so miserable then just kill yourself, nigger.

I do stand for myself and for all the people that I love and cherish, which are in this country and share its culture my friend. Choosing to abandon your own family, friends and culture because some people at Sup Forums say you are a subhuman just shows how much of a weakwilled coward you are

pseudo europeu

Stfu beaner, you have no reason to take pride in the piss stain that's called Mexico now do you?

>Most of them are nothing but a bunch of whiners with no pride or respect for their country
Because there is nothing to be prideful or anything respectful here? I'm sorry if I don't live in Mexico, sir.

yes you are a superior european, and the fact that you can't make friends is totally because a whole country with 200 million people can't adapt to your way of thinking and can't understand how much of a superior human being you are

No one is obliged to like nigger culture. You're free to love your incompetent population because that's supposedly your moral duty but not everyone is that stupid.

...no stop, I really care about what you think please deem me European :(((((((

I used to have plenty of monkeyzilian friends but I got rid of all of them, I didn't keep any at all LOL

>some people at Sup Forums say you are a subhuman
Firstly you're spending too much time here and projecting way too hard. I don't even go to Sup Forums
Alas, even "normies" would live in the USA or Europe if given the chance. Wanting a better life in a better country is normal, it's not because "we're Sup Forums dwellers and are redpilled"

>Because there is nothing to be prideful or anything respectful here?
So you can only love a country if it's repected by someone else? You are pathetic

Your culture and your nation means nothing while you are all with your butts to the air begging to be fucked over and over again by one of the most despicable governments in human history. You're a fucking slave, monkeyman. They have no respect for you, they have no fear of you. You are a bacteria, they'll milk you for your money, for your work, and they'll toss the husk out. This will be your entire life. Being surround by soccer and samba to distract yourself from major assfucking ripping your asshole and your insides.
Sit there and drown in the ocean of shit that you are complacent to, as it keeps rising. You have no idea how far down this place is yet to sink. You'll be dead by either poverty, civil war or riots, and everyone that left will be watching from large flat television on homes you couldn't afford with 50 years of work.
Weaklings with no dignity like you deserve this land to be burned down by parasites in suits.

Two posts is all I'm giving you, being bait or not.

>eu amo meu pais

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Any BR qts need rescuing from a strong, capable Canadian?

>Alas, even "normies" would live in the USA or Europe if given the chance.
No they wouldn't, they would waste their lives enjoying their lives around with the people they love. Just like people all around the world do

>So you can only love a country if it's repected by someone else?
yes, and that "someone else" is myself

I know a bunch of them. I don't think the 21 people that will do the same as me and move to canada next year all browse Sup Forums and are part of the self-loathing lot
But you can think whatever you want, I honestly grew tired of answering you.

Eu gosto de anime.

> You're a fucking slave, monkeyman. They have no respect for you, they have no fear of you. You are a bacteria, they'll milk you for your money, for your work, and they'll toss the husk out. This will be your entire life. Being surround by soccer and samba to distract yourself from major assfucking ripping your asshole and your insides.
I would be a slave for the things and the people that I love, a sane thing any human being that is capable of compassion would do. A thing that I believe that you can't understand because you believe that you can only be happy when you are on top, when in reality you are sad and empty as hell not mattering where on your "social stand" you are

A real human being would leave, acquire things he can't acquire in his hole, then come back for the people he loves and take them with him. You're just a cuckhold coward bitch.
Learn to use commas, retard.

No, a real human being would fight along the people he treasure and cherish, not fucking leave with an excuse

To put it simply my only criterion to estimate how much respect a country deserves is to look at how much that country have contributed to the world. This is the same standard Benito Mussolini had when measuring a country's value. It's by far the best way to do so.
I can see that everything this "country" has ever produced is trash. Despite having more than 200 million people we don't have a single Nobel prize. We also rank extremely low not only in education but in every aspect, obviously. Despite having so much raw and human resources.
And I'm obliged to embrace this? To feel proud? Because I was born in this particular peace of land? I prefer to embrace European culture of work, not of treachery. I prefer to embrace Wagner, not MC whatever. Thank you. You may be insane but I have a choice lol

>he talks about fighting but he let the government take all their guns

yeah, cause fighting means only violence, and not really standing for things you believe

Kill yourself

We need take the government down. That's true.
Voting in 2018 will not change anything.

nah :)

get a load of this complacent monkey

So you are the type of guy that would give up simply because you are losing, and move to the winning team disregarding everything and everyone around you, simply because you think you can't win. Pathetic

Nigga, are you high? You are spouting gibberish now

Trump managed to change the world's status quo without firing one weapon my friend :)

You have a romanticized view of things. I'm not losing because I'm not part of your team. I'm not brown.

>he thinks trump changed anything so far
I'm starting to feel genuinely sorry for you, not kidding.

No, but you are brazilian, with brazilian father and mother, with brazilian friends, and with a brazilian culture not mattering your race :)

>this thread

Just get the fuck out then. Jesus.

I see people here complaining for years and yet they still didn't managed to move out.

Instead of working to do that they rather complain about how life in unfair in the 3rd world.

If these people can't manage to be someone here, how the fuck you're gonna be someone there?

well I didn't want to use a Brazilian example cause it would probably trigger you, but what the hell. You can say whatever you want but this guy did

What if my parents are Portuguese, I don't have Brazilian friends nor do I exercise any sort of 'Brazilian culture'?

>Just get the fuck out then. Jesus.
That's what we were saying we will do?
It's just that some nigger got triggered that people don't think like he does and he's been trying ever since he arrived to change the opinions of some anonymous in a vietnamise imageboard.

>Portuguese parents
>Don't exercise any sort of 'Brazilian Culture'
kek also
>I don't have Brazilian friends
That is because you have problems and not the whole world around you

We're having a conversation, faggot. If you're not gonna add anything fuck off please.

You're locked in here with me fatty, not the other way around.

I'd totally have a 1st world bf just to leave Brazil.

It's you guys that are triggered by my posts, which are not even solely my opinion, I am literally stating common sense

Bad choice, everyone I know is Quebec are dying because of poor healthcare.

Everyone has problems, what's your point here? Although some cultures make people deal logically with their problems while others make people ignore their problems by celebrating all the time, which is the case of this hellhole...

Kinda getting tired of discussing this with you though, zika baby.

>Everyone has problems, what's your point here?
Literally a minority of a minority has no friends my friend :) Which is why there is clearly a grave problem with you, that needs to change, and thinking that simply changing your whole surrondings will address the problem when clearly the problem is within you is literally doing what you said here:
>Although some cultures make people deal logically with their problems while others make people ignore their problems by celebrating all the time, which is the case of this hellhole...
but instead of celebrating, you want to radically change everything all around you

I didn't choose man, it was one of the few that accepted me and it offered the best salary/benefits. It's a no brainer
>dying because of poor healthcare.
Just like back home :)

Also Quebec has 15 percent sales tax, it's absurd.

>cuckbertan detected

I stated I don't have Brazilian friends. Stop assuming it's impossible for someone to have foreign friends in Skype or another platform, subhuman baboon.

>instead of celebrating, you want to radically change everything all around you
I never said I want to change anything, I'm just replacing this shithole with a white country next year and I'll never come back lmao. Don't be mad though.

My man...
I don't know if you're aware but brazilians pay so much tax that if we had liquidate it all in one go we would have to work "for free" the first 4 months of the year. That's absurd

>Stop assuming it's impossible for someone to have foreign friends in Skype or another platform, subhuman baboon.
>I never said I want to change anything, I'm just replacing this shithole with a white country next year and I'll never come back lmao. Don't be mad though.
How much of an autist, socially disabled person are you? Do you really believe that changing a skin color of a population will suddenly make you a better person?

Just do it

Brown people are inferior and life is much better in a white society. That's a fact, pick any brown society and compare to a white one or East Asian one. I'm not autistic nor socially disabled for believing that, plenty of wise people from the past and the present agree with me.

Brown people can get real life friends and you can't, pretty shitty life you lead my friend

How do I find a nice mix blood Brazilian boyfriend

>Brown people are inferior and life is much better in a white society.
said who? some graph a Sup Forumstard posted and you believed it is source of all your misery? kek

I actually proved to myself I can, I had many Apezilian friends during my life. Got rid of the last ones this year, I just vanished LMAO. Don't like to be around inferior people senpai. I'm sure you can understand.

sure I can, you will be miserable forever :)

Everyone in this thread is a retard.

HDI, for instance, said that.

I'll be miserable with my white friends though LMAO

>I'll be miserable with my white friends though LMAO
yeah and sure won't regret all the people that cared for you that you left behind