So Sup Forums I was looking around one of my old stash spots in my ceiling and I spotted this little circular platter...

So Sup Forums I was looking around one of my old stash spots in my ceiling and I spotted this little circular platter with a white substance. It's very soft in texture and I know the guy who use to own my house was a huge cokehead. And I mean it was up in the ceiling, it has some dust and shit on it, but why it just doesn't add up.

I would think it's coke but it doesn't smell or taste like any coke i've had (given that isn't a wide variety). It dissolved in vinegar but didn't foam like normal soda. If it is coke, i'm having a field day, but I doubt it is... How the fuck do I figure it out without doing a rail and calling poison control. I already sniffed some, feeling something, but not my usual coke high. No numbness.

Asbestos lol you retarded monkey just snorted cancer

nigger the pure white substance is not asbestos, it was in a lid chilling up there.

lel that's tetramethylenedisulfotetramine,aka rat poison

sniff more

You quite possibly snorted some rat poison. I'd call poison control just to be safe.

Eat poison

ye tha's rat poison you fucking junkie

it was the smallest of bumps. And i'd rather not go through that ordeal. I mean I feel like i'm dying. But i'm probably gonna throw that out now

you'd think if someone stashed coke it would be at least in a sealed baggie. Snort moar OP your brain is obviously already rotten

it is rat poison.

Don't feel like i'm dying****

thats one of those rat poison platters you put in the crawlspace. They kinda stopped making those in like the eighties tho

looks like dried out blow-in insulation

here's a test:
take a small amount and drop it in a glass of water
if it floats without breaking down, it's not coke, or any other type of drug

that's definitely coke, snort more OP.

sound to me the stuff is already doing it's magic

inb4 OP was kill

if it's warfarin then it's not likely to poison you (maybe give you the runs, at worst it's a blood thinner for humans), even though it'll kill rats and other small rodents.

Bruh you just snorted. Rat poison. You win the Darwin award 2016 rip

but studies show that rat poison is effective only on rats duh thats why its called rat poison, SNORT IT UP

OP here, still alive. For sure wasn't coke.

I'm pretty sure i'll be fine.

this is gold im capping

You just saved your own life, OP

Haha this is why I love Sup Forums

Sup Forums was good to op today

post the cap so i can save plz.

Yeah I'm really glad I didn't do a rail...

Tired as fuck but I don't want to sleep now. Even my roommate was like "yup smells like Rat poison".

But hey, if I survive this I am user, King of Rats.

Best quads

No, but the biggest dumbass faggot I've ever seen

How many times have you snorted poison and lived pussy?

OP: 1
: 0

Woah quads

>OP here, still alive. For sure wasn't coke.
Rolls quads

4gods allow thee life today. Make him well

I only used to do nearly every drug long time ago , but this is very dumb except it doesn't matter if you kill yourself

Hell, i've taken shit loads of 25-Imgonnadie, I think a little rat poison will only make me stronger. I build a bigger immunity, eventually i'll be swallowing whole pellets.

>Future OP
>King of Rats.

saved by quad-satan

Okay, threw away the rat poison, now I found these in my crawl space. What kinda pills are they? I already popped like 4

paintball ammo

more like softair ceramic ones