Should I grow out my moustache Sup Forums ?

Should I grow out my moustache Sup Forums ?

you should exfoliate, deep cleanse, and treat your face with salicylic acid before you do fucking anything.

Personally, if I looked like you I'd kill myself

Wash your face kid

>and treat your face with salicylic acid

More like sulfuric acid...

You should keep practicing shaving, you're gonna be doing it your whole life and you'll have plenty of time to grow a mustache lol

If you want to get rid of that acne, you will listen to me. Use pure filtered water an organic pure apple cider vinegar.
Wash your face with water and pat dry. Using a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, dip a cotton ball into vinegar and apply it directly to the blemish. Leave on for at least 10 minutes, or overnight. Reapply several times a day, washing face thoroughly after each time. Make sure to use a moisturizer afterwards as well if you feel like your skin is getting dry.

moustache does not fit your face

y be so mean :( im actually quite attractive

And coconut oil is a great moisturizer and useful for atleast 90 other things.
You're welcome.

thank man, im actually gonna get some duac soon so ill give yours a try too

hey ice poseidon whats up Cx

i can't see how it would hurt. you have a weak mouth. might as well make it a little creepy too. but if you do grow one don't be a puss. grow a real man's mustache . . . and own it!

my cock

To clear your skin, you need to put some lemon juice mixed with water in a plastic bag. Then put your head in the plastic bag and press it against your neck.

ive never tried growing it out, this is like a weeks worth of growth. if i grow it out do you think it would look full? do i have a good foundation?

well it takes time and like life not everyone has what it takes. i do know that shaving often will thicken the hair and make it look more full. may take you a while and you may only get a thin one bit it's better than nothing. good luck.

dont listen to him OP. nothing looks worse than a prepubescent dirt stache

you should grow a rope and hang yourself with it

ive only lived 13 years of my life but ill keep it in mind for the future

that is true, but if you work at it, for 10 years, you might end up with a nice full cookie duster.

Hey fella, we don't actually use emojis and faces here. At least try to disguise being a newfag

nope. wait another year or two and stop biting your lips

ive been lurking for 2 years fagit. i like how you feel the need to pick up on that and adress the fact that youre an old fag who browses Sup Forums day in day out instead of leaving the house, im sure youre feeling really happy with yourself after posting that comment. imbecile.

true lol i have craters up in my shit

2 years? Is that all? Fuck outta here

Cool story fag

thenks

Edgy kek