Hi Sup Forums I'm feeling suicidal how can I stop feeling like this? What do?

Hi Sup Forums I'm feeling suicidal how can I stop feeling like this? What do?

Beat your meat FAM

Only helps momentarily.

Suicide.

Quite tempting but I don't like pain.. Got a good option without much hurt?

Depends on whether this feeling is constant or only current to you.
If it's constant, consult someone, and if not, don't make any big decisions because it's the worst time for it. Do something like user suggested right here and hold on through the moment.

I'm monitoring this thread. Just in case.

Fairly constant the feeling is always there but sometimes hidden by my current activities... How do I actually contact someone? I feel like too much of a failure and worthless to actually ask for help.

Watch yourself

You can get rid of those thoughts by blowing them out with a bullet

Canada, where get guns?

If you feel like you can't contact a professional, start off with your family by telling them how serious your situation is, they should care enough to acquire you one. If your state of mind isn't common knowledge to them, this should break the ice in a certain way and thus will make you feel relieved. It might be a long road ahead, but it's going to be worth it.

Suicide is the only option tbh, im suicidal too but i fear pain like you, bullet to the forehead is the best option and i cant get guns :*(

Give the meat a good ol' rub

I find it too hard to tell my family how terrible I am truly feeling, they how how I am but they aren't aware of how bad it is.. When I wake up in the mornings I feel like I put on a mast for everyone. How do I just tell someone.. HEY I'M MOMENTS AWAY FROM KILLING MYSELF?

You're gonna have to compose yourself and give someone a call right away

This guy gets it.

Talking to someone about how you're feeling is honestly the best way to start on the road to recovery. God speed user. As someone who's been in your position, I hope it all works out. Life can be worth living user. Never forget that.

/thread

user they're your family. They will want to know how you're feeling. Tell them how bad it is. Please. If you're worried about feeling like a burden don't. No parent or family member will see it that way.

jerk off and then talk to someone you like

You're all too nice, I don't know if I'll be able to do it but I'll try.

Please do

Cut yourself off from all human contact, don't tell anyone about it, don't exercise or get any sunshine, don't set any goals.

Then post on Sup Forums all day and night. It's good for you

Get 8 hours of sleep every night
Eat healthy, eliminate junk foods
Take vitamins
Exercise-releases endorphins
Get outside, sunlight on your skin creates vitamin D and also releases endorphins

Get lots of sleep on a good sleep schedule, I eat healthier than most I rarely eat fast food and home cook most of my meals. Am athlete and exercise often.. I do need to get more sun though and probably vitamins.

Every fucking time!!! Listen up bitch boy, FIX WHAT YOU DO NOT LIKE ABOUT YOU, IF YOURE FAT WORK OUT, IF NOBODY LIKES YOU CHANGE YOUR POSTURE, PERSONALITY, DO SPORTS, FUKIN TRAVEL!