Quotes thread:

Quotes thread:
"The only thing thats infinite is human stupidity"

There is nothing to fear but fear itself

i was phone

Bump

"You have to play a role even if the people you love hate you for it."

"I had a dream and I dreamed I had it well"
I know it's not real but a friend said it in 9th grade a many years back and I haven't forgotten it

Nice (:

The jew is a satan in human form

OOOOOOOH YA BEAUTY! WHAT A HIT SON! WHAT A HIT!

Good fortune is not as blind as it is generally thought to be. It is often nothing more than the result of sound, consistent actions that go unnoticed by the crowd but nonetheless make a particular event possible. Still more often, it is the result of an individual's character, nature, and behavior.

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill

"For you"

^

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

That's illogical, op.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

"like a boy loves his dog"
God what a great movie nice picture choice OP.

He who cannot give anything away cannot feel anything either.

None of the youngfags in this thread can really appreciate this picture.

Harlen Ellison's best short story!

what a dumb fucking quote

For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication.

The sooner you become aware of how little of "gods gift" you are, the sooner you will become one

hurr I know what a boy and his dog is, that means I'm filled with ancient wisdom

kill yourself

a boy's best friend is his mother

stay salty edgelord

"a boys best friend is his best friends mother"
-aristotle

youngfag detected!

"im a faggot"
-op

Newfag is mad that he doesn't know shit.

I'm a computer.
Stop all the downloads.
Help computer.

porkchop sandwiches!

"To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do, therefore, is to strive and persevere and never give up"

"if it has blood, it can be killed"

Get up and get down with the sickness.

In the end we remember not the voices of our enemies, but the silence of our friends

Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal.

"You don't hate; only the Unloved hate. The Unloved and the Unnatural."

*That's* retard

That's pretty gay op. Is that from some shitty Chinese cartoon?

"If you love God, burn a church. "

"its better to master the cards you were given rather than complain about the ones dealt"
-grimsley pokemon black/white

I like this

If it bleeds we can kill it*

Gay

Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out

If it leaks red liquid, it's biological functions can be ceased*

"No matter where you go, there you are."

"get on the helicopter!"

FACT: That's the exact dog that played Tiger in the Brady Bunch

Hate isn't the opposite of love, indifference is.
Love and hate are just the different side of a coin so they can easily be flipped.

"As long as you have white flour in the bag you're fine"
-Some faggot 2015

FACT: I fucked you're mother in her ass

good things dont last

Pretty much Sup Forums in a nutshell i'm out!

"WAKE ME UP"

They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice... that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.

Kek

Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people as to how they shall think.

Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point.

If violence isn't solving your problems, then you're not using enough.

'Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?'

"OH YES DADDY DEEPER, DEEPER!"
-OP

"Stormtroopers are usually taller than you are."*

Oh also,

There is no crueller thing to do than to give something the punishment of living

It's from a speech Hitler gave

Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires.

I use quotes to make myself sound like an intellectual, but I'm actually uninteresting and dumb as shit.

-Everyone in this thread

The ordinary man with extraordinary power is the chief danger for mankind - not the fiend or the sadist.

Lifes too short for cheap toliet paper.

In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

From such crooked wood as that which man is made of, nothing straight can be fashioned.
-Emmanuel Cunt, about faggots

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain.

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge.