Art Angels was not the best pop album of 2015

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'll need some bait on your hook, like an example of a better pop album

Froot is the best pop album of 2015

'no'

Blurryface is better anyways

the only people who disagree are RYM fags (who are literally subhuman)

blurryface is better than heroin

I prefer Jessy Lanza.

Art Angels is the best pop album of 2015. Proven by science, critics and me. Froot, Emotion, Blurryface and whatever pop album came out in 2015 will fade away in maximum 5 years, Art Angels will remain relevant for a long time. Deal with it.

You must be 18 years or older to post on Sup Forums.

vega intl night school does everything grimes does better

What's more, notice how the "professional reviewer" rating and the User rating averages for Art Angels are identical - unlike every other album on this list. As things stand, Art Angels was the most consistently well received album of the year.

Well spotted.
No. vega intl night school was a massive disapointment to me.

Do you want the truth? Deep down the Grimes haters know she's actually great. They just don't want to admit it.

Was it really necessary to samefag?

This user is not me. You're deluded.

>TPAB
>96
>90
>C&L
>90
>88
grimesfags can't read. fucking surprise there

Xeno & Oaklander do it much better.

And Lights is the superior Canadian waifu.

did someone say best pop album of 2015

LMAO. Let me rewrite my post in a... more easy to understand fashion:

TPAB: 96/90 = 1.07 (07% overrated)
C&L: 90/88 = 1.02 (02% overrated)
NCtL: 90/82 = 1.10 (10% overrated)
APEM: 89/74 = 1.20 (20% overrated)
TFiT: 89/50 = 1.78 (78% overrated)
HCE: 89/85 = 1.05 (05% overrated)
D: 88/8.1= 1.09 (09% overrated)
SISaT
aSIJS: 88/84 = 1.05 (05% overrated)
TtS: 88/64 = 1.38 (38% overrated)
FK: 88/52 = 1.69 (69% overrated)
AA: 88/88 = 1.00 (00% overrated)

>and me
you don't matter and never will

Lol

Coming from you, that means... nothing.

not pop, more like progressive electronic

pop is trash like beyonce and katy perry, grimes makes patrician music

The only reason Grimes gained any attention is due to the fact she's a ass ugly swamprat, if she was even remotely boneable noone would give a fuck because her music is a vapid corny mess, this stupid bitch should just kill herself tbqh

I'd lol, if it was worth it.

You're right
Pic related was much better. Seriously. Mutemath's worst album and yet still better. Not better than VEGA Intl Night School though.

too bad it's a poor mans Kesha's - warrior

youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48
grimes doesn't have a single song better than this

>>ITT: we trigger Grimesfags

lol look who's triggered now.

This dude wrote so clear than even a dumbass like you should understand. Before screaming "grimesfags can't read" look in the mirror and punch your stupid head.

>samefagging this fucking hard
nys

Now this is a solid b8. Nice try, but you're wrong.

Not an argument
everything from that song from the vocals and production
shits on grimes
nice try brainlet

>2% overrated
That's literally an acceptable margin of error. Please neck yourself.

>still b8ing
Trying to pass that Kesha crap as gold was a bold move.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

not an argument

Keep memeing. You look promising.

not an argument

This is

I like it, but it's not as good as Art Angels.

Other pop music by women in 2015:

"So we all raise a standard
To which the wise and honest soul may repair
To which a hunter
A hundred years from now, may look and despair
And see with wonder
The tributes we have left to rust in the park
Swearing that our hair stood on end
To see John Purroy Mitchel depart"

Grimes in 2015:

"Eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh
Are you going to the party? Are you going to the show?"

What a talented woman. Her making this piece of high art by itself is so inspiring and empowering!

>What a talented woman. Her making this piece of high art by itself is so inspiring and empowering!
>implying the lyrics > music
>picking the most oridinary lyrics from the whole album

The entire population of sample values (in this case MetaCritc review scores pertaining to each album) are covered by the paired values listed. There is NO margin of error in this case.

Wow there are some horrible arguments in this thread

other women in 2015:
"Baby, take me to the feeling. I'll be your sinner in secret when the lights go out. Run away with me, run away with me!
Baby, every single minute I'll be your hero, I'm willing when the lights go out. Run away with me, run away with me!"

grimes in 2015:
"cuz im only a man I do what I can
woah
I'm only a man do what I can"

grimes in 2015
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what did she mean by this

Keep memeing

>be grimes
>make Art Angels
>somehow make my voice sound even more annoying
>get rid of the decent instrumentals that made my previous albums worth listening to and replace it with generic pop background music
>add the worst guitar instrumentals I can find
>come up with 0 interesting lyrics
>make the album art as terrible as possible
>everyone on Sup Forums is in love with it
I don't know how she did it

Just tried and put her in comparison to a woman that is actually talented.

>other women in 2015
"plucky plucky sad bois"

>grimes in 2015
"stringy strangy suck my wangy"

QHAT HAPPNG

Jesus fucking christ, get that oily faced flat bangs Pedro mustache looking ass bitch outta here

stop being mean to grimes

Pimple faced pastel hair Ed Edd and Eddy lookin ass bitch

>other women in 2015
"Et nunc habent sexum!"

>grimes in 2015
"Quod tamen tam multa ut Beatles et nomen "in maxima vel maxima vel maxime potens" dicitur non solum de petra cohortem semper tamen, quantum est de petra musica factus es a gravis. Other Other reprehensores diu recognovit maximus omnium musicorum temporibus Ioannes dux Elineston Coltrane qui non clarissimi best vel temporum vel amplissimo, nedum omnium temporum. Mozart Classical obloquencium controversae altus ordo in cantoribus per Classical qui sunt altus popularis in Europa atria circum. Other reprehensores sunt tamen caecus commercial successus. Etiam volutpat venundari plus quam reliqui (non in via), ideo necesse est maxima. Other Other reprehensores ascendet multum musicam audire praeterita Classical Music critici ascendet multum audire praeterita. Prorsus ignorant saepe critici petra petra musica supera best vix scio. Nec mirum quod aliquid dignum existimet salvos volutpat."