Likes Death Metal, Breakbeat, Noise, Power Pop, Free Jazz, Shoegaze

>Likes Death Metal, Breakbeat, Noise, Power Pop, Free Jazz, Shoegaze.
>Has many tattoos
>Vegan
>Lives in Vancouver
>Likes Coffe

Would you be his friend?

I am him lol

No he's way better looking than me to be my wingman. He'd get all the pussy while I'd be sitting being drunk alone. Fuck this guy.

>friend

>vegan
>likes death metal

I'm sure he doesn't even like it and just saying that he does to be a special snowflake

not all chicks dig hipster trash, pick a different style for yourself and you two would divide and conquer nicely

I hope you don't truly believe this.

Christ this is neckbeard thought

if he looks like that no, because he is pretentious as fuck

Pretty much true though Innit. Some girls like that hipster shit, some girl want a tattooed gym obsessed knuckledragger.

Do you guys ever go bars?

Only thing offputting is the many tattoos

So you judge someone being pretentious on looks? what are you 12?

>Do you guys ever go bars?

How do you think I know that. Never had a good experience in bars. Then again I'm 25 now and I still look like I'm 15 so I can see why it hasn't been successful so far.

The average Sup Forumstant isn't old enough to drink.

Maybe it's different where y'all live. Here pop country redneck is the dominant style and thats all some chicks want. There a few (very few, thankfully) dudes like OP's pic related and a few chicks that seem to go for them.

To greater or lesser degrees I know / am friends with both types, and I don't have much a chance with the types of chicks they pull.

But the thing is, they don't have much a chance with the more punk rock / metal / goth / rockabilly / what the fuck ever chicks that I can - and do - pull

deffo

if any of u guys like this hmu you seem cool

>But the thing is, they don't have much a chance with the more punk rock / metal / goth / rockabilly / what the fuck ever chicks that I can - and do - pull

Believe me those chicks would if they could. They just have immense egos and that goes away with age. The type of chicks you mentionned are just in a phase until their biological clock starts ticking and they want a child. Then they'll go for these guys because they are social apt, they make a decent amount of money and are healthy. Common interests doesn't matter that much the older you get. Good sex and the idea of having a bright future matters far more.

Fuck me what is this? Sup Forums or Sup Forums? turning all women into one hivemind mentality, you are fucking hilarious bro. Like every single woman in history just wants to spit out kids and have 'good sex'

Fucking christ.

The way he presents himself implies he gives into and follows sub-pop-culture.
Hipster culture, beard culture, scene culture etc. I bet he cant even make an argument.

The average mutant isn't old enough to be here.

he looks like a faggot

If he lost maybe 40-50 lbs, lost the beard, lost the fucking cancerous ear plugs, grew out his hair to his shoulders and ditched the overly tight noose buttoned flannel then id probably consider it.

>Common interests doesn't matter that much the older you get.

resident oldguy here, and thats bullshit

Thing is, the older you get, the more you recognize true common interests and tolerate petty differences

I don't associate with posers

lmao I'm not saying it's only women you retarded cuck. This goes for men too. Humans in general do that. That's how you keep control over the quality of humans that are produced.

You'd fuck an ugly girl just because she has similar taste? I don't think so.

Indeed. Going for a hot girl or hot guy dies out quickly in most people. As a fellow oldguy.

If you have common music/film/culture tastes etc it helps massively the older you get.

you must be new to Sup Forums as a whole, because this type of thing gets said in every single thread. Sup Forums is basically r9k with music

We pretty much agree then. Musical taste is petty therefore discarded with age. Basic human needs takes that place. Those are your now ''common interests''.

He looks like a faggot and probably is a faggot.

You need to tone down the aspergers bro, quality of humans isn't based on face structures you mong. You could have the most stunning model ever, yet she has chronic history of early deaths in her family. How is that controlling the quality of humans? fuck me.

And yeah I'd fuck an unattractive girl if she had good tastes and kept me interested, I actually find that a bit of a turn on.

>Vancouver
Absolutely not

So reproducing and having wealth is a common interest to you?

Fuck me, you have a pointless existence if thats all that matters.

>quality of humans isn't based on face structures you mong

I never said that. Lots of things are to take into consideration.

>You could have the most stunning model ever, yet she has chronic history of early deaths in her family.

Well the fact that she's still alive is probably due to the fact that she carries genes that are aesthetically pleasing otherwise her whole family tree would have ended way earlier due to this chronic disease you mentionned.

>So reproducing and having wealth is a common interest to you?

Are you so fucking hypocritical that you believe you don't also desire that? Maybe it's not your primary interest but if you say you don't need any of those things you're probably not human.

'needs' =/= 'interests'

I'm going to need more in common with a chick than us both needing to have 6 hours of sleep a night, 2500 calories, 3 glasses of water and a healthy shit a day

As in we both have to like music. If she needs to play 21 Pilots because she loves them, I aint gonna like it, but I'll tolerate it and not have a 18 year old sperg out over it. And be glad at least she likes music, because really a chick that can't at least tolerate my freaking the fuck out when I hear something new and exciting that blows me away (and talking about it waaaaay too much) ain't a chick thats gonna last with me

Its the most logical response for people that have absolutely 0 interest or talents or aspirations. Its easier to live your life from a purely biological perspective instead of trying to do something even remotely interesting or outside of the box. Thing is most people that see life from a biological perspective are typically so far up their own ass that they believe if you think life has any meaning outside of money and pussy you're an absolute retard.

You can see a lot of that on Sup Forums

fashion can be pretentious faggot

Nah. Known more than enough tumblr dicks to realize that listening to Sup Forumscore doesn't always make you a better person.

Sup Forums is a Christian board!

>Its the most logical response for people that have absolutely 0 interest or talents or aspirations.

You're saying that like it doesn't apply to you. You realize that you won't ever be a rockstar because you play guitar from time to time right? One day you'll have to toss that bullshit aside you know. Otherwise you'll be in your 30s and have to interests of a 18 years old.

Makeup and to some extent plastic surgery can make people most would consider ugly to look stunning.

Still doesn't mean they are of a quality of human you would want to mate with, surely if you want to be Mr Logic on women, you would look for the big birthing hips and ignore the face? since its all about quality?

>"I'll never be a paid professional / THE BEST at something I enjoy doing for it's own sake'
>'I better stop'

Look I'm never going to be on a World Series baseball team or a Super Bowl winning football team, but that doesn't me I can't have a blast in bar league softball or play football with buddies on Thanksgiving afternoon

You really sound like an uptight person crippled by being overly self conscious and very little fun at all

Are you seriously suggesting everyone who plays guitars are listens to music wants to be Frank Zappa? Do you make the same assumption of people who watch films that are not big blockbusters?

Serious question.

you sad sad poor little man.

What are you even doing here lmao

>Makeup and to some extent plastic surgery can make people most would consider ugly to look stunning.

And why do you think they do that you retarded person? To look like they are good quality humans. Jesus Christ think before you post.

And yes I look at asses as a lot of men do. It would be easier to relate if you were hetero I guess. But yes, hips do enter into the criterias.

If he's nice to me.

Maybe, if he was easy-going. I like coffee too and most of that music too. I don't live anywhere near Vancouver tough.

What kind of fucked up worldview is that? If you only really care about reproduction then you're mentally equivalent to ape and should live in the woods since you obviously don't care about being something more than a biological function

>You really sound like an uptight person crippled by being overly self conscious and very little fun at all

I am.

Because I'm a sad poor little man? What are you doing here?

>Are you seriously suggesting everyone who plays guitars are listens to music wants to be Frank Zappa?

Yes, I do believe that. There's a reason people start picking up a guitar. And no I don't make the same assumptions about independant movies/blockbusters as they are intended for a different target audience and they do not have the same budget and crew.

tl;dr "I'm redpilled"

Best response ITT

Unless someone is doing something truly abhorrent (like being a rapist or torturing household pets) why let petty differences get in the way of hanging out and having a good time

And why the fuck would you want to hang out with someone EXACTLY like you anyways?

I don't only care about that. I care about being happy and that's one of the criteria. It's in religion, philosophy, culture, music. Love and sex is one of the most talked about subject in music. Strangely, there's not a lot of songs about male/female friendship. Why is that so?

does that guys play in Baptists or something?

Well thats why I was asking the guy whos fucking spouting that shit in here.

"Quality of human" you sound like those fucking weirdos that wanna breed "perfect" children to carry on "your legacy". What a sad waste of an existence.

Sounds like you're having problems with your dad being disappointed in you.

What relevance does that have to anything?

He's like a male version of my tattoo artist in the description, except for the music thing...so probably not, because my tattoo artist thinks I'm pretentious about music so if she was also pretentious about it, there'd probably be trouble

Also, I hate his fashion choices

Right, so what you said about culture and music before. I'm assuming your a teenager, are you planning to just randomly stop liking them at 21? maybe 30?

if he is nice and is funny yes

You don't like the idea of having successful children so they can carry on what you started so they can have a better future. How the fuck do you think this country got built. I guess you're a millenial, it's just not how you were raised.

>amerishits

No I'll listen to those bands as much as I can because I know at a certain age I won't have the time to step so much time looking for music and shitposting on Sup Forums. Doesn't mean I'll stop liking music, It'll just stop taking so much of my time because I will have moved on to other, more important things. That's called growing up.

>one interest is better than another
top pleb nice waste of life you got there. it's like you literally didn't care enough to learn important shit

Damn, if life is that depressing why even live?

Eh, Liking Death Metal, Noise, Free Jazz - strong No
Power Pop, Breakbeat, Shoegaze - soft No

Sounds like an edgelord who tries too hard to be cool. I've got no problem with veganism, coffee addiction, tattoos or his location, but that music taste and picture turns me off. No interest in psych, punk or hip hop means I likely would never see them at a show.

He'd have to be a pretty chill dude outside of musical taste for me to give the slightest of fucks.

Some people are just massive plebs

awesome music thread!!

idk i would never go anywhere near that thing. he looks like a twat

hipster beards tattoos and metal have to be my biggest turn offs

There's no logical reason to live or not live.

Not like any of us have proof of who we are, but my life is good. I have a good job/girlfriend own place and behold, I still have an active taste in music and culture!!!

Mr Logic will most likely explode from that, apparently a career and interests cant be achieved at once.

>logic is the be-all end-all

ya, but only to get with hot bitches. itll diversify my crew. bitches love diverse crews hehe xd

>I have a good job/girlfriend own place and behold, I still have an active taste in music and culture!!!
lmao! I hope you realise the 'goodness' of your life is all based on external things... better get better while you're ahead

Pretty much what I'm saying. Good job saying absolutely nothing. We're too dependent on emotions and instinct to live a fully logical life.

the fuck? you have trouble with comprehension?

>Mr Logic will most likely explode from that, apparently a career and interests cant be achieved at once.

And when did I say you can't have both at once? I hope you understand that what makes you happy in life are the exact things you just mentionned.

>I have a good job/girlfriend own place and behold

I'd be his boyfriend :3

>who is travis ryan

Looks like a total poseur lmao.

That's literally me but without hot arm tattoos, hair, and those ear things that were popular in 2014, hell yea I'd be friends

>never heard cattle decapitation