Why is Kate Upton so HOT?

why is Kate Upton so HOT?

Tits

People usually find individuals with good facial symmetry to be the most attractive. Men are generally also attracted to females with larger breasts and slim figures.

She's definitely attractive but there's one thing that's always bothered me. It's her waist; it's too wide. Terrible waist to hip ratio tbh.

pic related. absolutely disgusting.

She has a naughty face and an impressive pair of tits, thats why..

She fucking isn't. Her body is a block, it's fucking square. She has no waist, it's just straight all the way up. I use her hips for graphing. And her tits! They're some saggy ass ham planet things. They're like zip loc bags half filled with water. I'll throw them at some kids on a hot summer day. Plus that melanoma shit on her face. Did someone burn her lip with a magnifying glass. Like fuck in not putting my mouth near that. Fuck kate upton.

yeah I agree. I mean.. I like it when women are not that skinny, but that just looks weird.

facial symmetry and fat tits

Imagine what her body would look like for the next 10 years.

I'd guess because it looks like she was sitting in a tropical location when this photo was taken.

because she has big boobies

Anybody have the pictures of her pussy?

Just her tits

Ever since the fappening she's lost the master if what those tiddies look like, now she's just another busty blonde

mystery of*

She used to be when she was skinny. The fappening pics ruined her. She's too chubby now.

I'd pound that fat bitch.

i think it has something to do with her seductive eyes, and massive fucking tits.

honestly.

i agree with you

I join the "she's not" league

>bad shaped tits size

kool, pound it.

shes a fat bitch with an ugly ass body, saggy tits and a mediocre face covered up with pounds of makeup and then touched up in photoshop. She is not hot.

This shit right here.

10/10 face and tits

5/10 body. She is built like a lego brick.

somehow, in some strange way, i dont feel like your opinion explains why she is so hot.

it kind of only explains your opinion of why she isnt, wich wasnt the question.

the question was the oposite.

git gud

We'll deal with Ten years from now. For right now she is sexy as hell.

Who said i was even responding to the question? I was stating my opinion.

kool

Big tits

dumping 17 y/o upton modelling photos

Her proportions are way off. She only has good tits and that's about it.

can i fap to it?

last one you ungrateful bastards

dubs = permission

I've always thought the same thing.
Her midsection just doesn't fit.

where did this waist go
>why god why

This ratio is better, for sure

Because of Photoshop and malleable floppy boobs.

In her cell phone nudes she's ugly and she has no curves. Her tits are saggy and her sides are like the sides of a yard stick, just straight up and flat.

Thanks, user

Yea, this. Way too flat up her sides it's super weird.

i have a skinnier waist and i'm a 6'3 man

Dunno, the last time my fridge got really hot it was a fan issue.

She has tits

dude just search the hottest girl.

I agree. Tropical locations are usually pretty warm so it's not really surprising she's hot.

Thank you!

Someone finally gets it

so that means dont be friends with the ugly hippo losers or the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit on tv n music like beyonce and try to be better then everybody but smell like crap and is ugly and hurt the awesome people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers smell like crap and is ugly and try to be better then everybody even tho more uglier then the awesome people or uglier and lamer