Let's get a phone thread going

Let's get a phone thread going.
Galaxy s7 master race reporting

Shitsung is still shilling?

While you're being a Samsung fag, I'm going 2 days without charging my phone.

DROID TURBO reporting in.

Nigga I can watch 7 straight hours of video before I need to charge. And with ultra power saving mode I can get over a week.

did you buy it so you could pour champagne all over it?

I should like to get a simple text/call based phone again

Nice quads. I'm talking 2 days of constant use, my fellow user.

Just bought a Samsung On5

Is it any good in your opinion?

lumia 535 bitches, got everything a smartphone needs and cheap as dirt + 2 sims

A what?

the 535

can run an entire workweek without charging.

but in line with this thread I just wish this phone didn't lag so much today

>2016
>people still buying into Samsungs crap
>not having a Nexus phone

the keks will never be the same.

Samsung On5
Pic related
Released late 2015

> A Windows phone being superior to ANYTHING

MY SIDES

galaxy s4 reporting, hoping to switch to meizu 5 soon

>2047- 31
>Not owning the best phone ever made

Feel bad for y'all niggers.

Why in the fuck do you need 2 sims?

Ugly af. Not worth it.

common in the east, one for work one for home

have you ever tried Windows 8 phone? its far superior to any apple or random android shit... although ofc for app development android is better.

To text other networks. In my country, one is good for texting and calling, the the other has better internet service.

to switch between work and private, or to have a data dedicated sim

Phones are subjective. Everyone has his own preference. Who gives a shit what someone else's phone is?

You got a free LG don't you?

Any thoughts on the Samsung On5?

ITT: Faggots thinking that because they purchased some device they are a better person

I don't give a shit about my phone because I don't stare at it like a zombie hours and hours every day. As long as it can call, text, and do basic internet searches and do navigation it's cool with me.

That's pretty much every smart phone since like 2008.

Trash.

Why the fuck does people get so upset when somebody talks about how bad/good their phone is? It's no like they have to be proud because they invented it or something, your phone doesn't define anything. Kys faggot, and all of you in this thread talking shit about people/judging for their phones

Yeah I doubt that. Is that layout fully customizable?

windows phone masta race

Nope. S6.

Thanks, got a free VR gear with it, at least.

6P

It's definitely a phone

>brand name phone
>master race
Pick one faggots, and enjoy your bloatware

Windows phones suck. They lag after a while and the bloatware makes me bloat myself and vomit money to buy an S6 or a Nexus

flipphone kings signing in

>muh nexus, muh samsung
>Clearly an android phone

Enjoy getting cucked faggot

so it's bad to appreciate the things we own?
why the fuck are you even in this thread anyway?
fucking trolls

ITT: sheep calling other sheep fags over shit tier consumer electronics

Fuck off, AppleFaggot

It's because of idiots who call themselves things like "master race" because they bought something. Meanwhile they couldn't describe how the underlying software or electronics work if their life depended on it.

It's the pinnacle of materialism. It's no different than stupid chicks lusting after $1000 handbags.

It's not bad to appreciate the things you own, but you can't shame or talk shit about people just because they have a samsung or an iphone like you are fucking Steve Jobs or someone who could actually talk about the phone. You just bought it and that doesn't makes you special. Learn to read and process what you read dipshit

Nice try faggot I don't own a shitty crapple

custom made masterrace

S7 edge reporting in

Oneplus 2 user reporting in as well, I preordered the oneplus 3, it drops in a week and comes with a VR headset

...timestamp.....I want to believe

how's battery life on your phone?

Where do you get windows phone from that pic? Looks like an android to me

S6 edge +

jk not mine but i'm working on my own phone,

Had an HTCOne M9 briefly a year ago before I lost it in Thailand.

Was the best phone I've ever owned, and I miss it sorely.

Pretty decent. I probably get 8 hours of sot and 2 days standby. The quick charge is nice as fuck though

That's beautiful, I want it.

how long does it take to charge from red to full?

Anybody know a program to recover files on Galaxy edge? I lost some wins I got and I tried many different programs. Dr fone, and a couple others. Nothing reading my phone, I'm guessing because its internal storage? No sd card.

>phone master race
>is a tablet
Nice try.

>Before anypleby asks, yes, it's an android phone.

did you try the recovery apps from the playstore?
some need root though

45min maybe

The OnePlus isn't a windows phone.

>Holy Bible
Kek. I figure that's a stock image, does that come pre-installed or is that just a joke?

G4.

>tfw too poor for sony phones

I accept any decision to buy any phone except for anything from Apple

Anyway without root? Don't want to break warranty or brick my phone.

Don't worry m8, the LG is better than any recent model from Sony. I sell phones for a living so i get to try them out for a while before release. Sony Z5/c and X is utter shit compared to the G4. Aim for the next Huawei models instead. They deliver everything sony should have other than the ip67 certificate.

but do you have any apps?

Niggafag, it's an electronic device, not a Barbie doll for dressing up.

Does anyone want to netlink on sega saturn. I have sega rally an virtual on.

Samsung S6 Edge+
it's the best phone I've owned since Sony Ericsson k510i

Enjoying the 4 hour screen time?

not that guy but was wondering if you have any tips on getting in the smartphone business.
I buy broken screen smartphones, repair and resell them but I'm only making beer money right now cause so many people can do this.

I have been searching auction websites and looking to buy lots of phones but that's to expensive for me right now.

any tips you wouldn't mind sharing?

why the fuck would I have to have screen on for 4 hours straight?

lol peasants

Huawei P8 Max 6.8" Master Race reporting in

Galaxy s5 Mini

Does what i need it to do.

The nexus has been rather poor since HTC made them.

>$20
>1 month+ battery (~1 week of heavy use)
>decent radio and mp3 player with microSD
>flashlight
>nokia simple and durable

most likely the last microssoft/nokia phone without built-in internet and facebook

>Sony Z5/c and X is utter shit compared to the G4. Aim for the next Huawei models instead

i had 2 nexus 6p's that fucked up their bluetooth radios within 2 months of each other. on the other hand, my friends with the z3/z5 have had no problems with theirs. granted, the mate 8 and p9 look hot as shit.

HTC One T6
superb phone, but after 2 years a bit laggy

Ugh, typical. Battery life is measured with the total amount (not in one fucking sitting) of time you can have your screen on before having to recharge it again. Most phones can have their screen on for about 5-6 hours before having to recharge it. Take producers like Huawei and Sony, they've set a new standard in battery life, with upto 10 hours of screen time, or two days of use.

Watching Netflix on a plane ride

Then I think I've bought an extraordinary phone, because I need to recharge it only before I go to sleep
If they are so superior, I suppose you have Huawei then

Yeah wow you had an issue with one of a million phones. Stop generalizing, i had the z1, z2, z3c and the z5c. Z3c being the best of the phones. I'm currently rocking the Huawei Mate S which i bought after 3 months because it took basically the same quality pictures, and was just as efficient with the battery. Also i dropped the z5c less than a foot with glass protection and a thick wallet case, couldn't handle that. Called my guy over at Sony, he didn't believe me. Not to mention the overheating after a good 30 minute session of hgih res video watching or heck the phone fucking turned off after 40 seconds of 4k shooting, and i get customers with the same fucking problem almost every week.

>ugh, typical

"I can't believe it's current year and some people still don't know things that are so obvious to me! I think it's no use and I have to be dick to them..."

fuck off faggot

Huawei Mate 8 6" Masterrace reporting in.

Yeah but how many hours do you use your phone pr day. Statisticly your battery should be drained almost 20 % just by sitting in your pocket. I charge my Huawei Mate S after roughly 2 days, or about 4 hours of screen time pr day.

Xperia z5 reporting in

I was more surprised that you concluded that 4 hours of screen time could only be in one sitting and not evenly divided over the span of a day.

The ppl in here are materialistic fucks that are cingeworthy. Stop showing off your phones like it's better than everyone elses phone. Also, tgis thread seems to be dominated by faggots of android and windows. I bet you guys are quick to judge me with my iphone 6s. I dont need to showboat about my 6s because it's amazing and expensive like you cucks.

terrorist

Galaxy Note 4 here. Doing fine.

Oh the irony

Gratulations. Should I clap that your phone lasts a day more ?

That looks nice

You should rather clap that i didn't waste 300 dollars on a slightly useless curved screen. Your phone is like a Bugatti Veyron with a 3 gallon tank.

>carrier-exclusive smart phones

Asus Zenfone 5, its nice, i like it.