Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

>claiming yume

Claimed, hey all again

der Führer ist hier

Tenryuu claimed

kagami claimed!

None at all I hope

Shinoa claimed

O shit waddup /waifu/

That's about the same circumstance for me. Been missing those 6 hour nights.

>Best idol claimed

Believe I'm going to try sleeping or something. Take my mind off of things.

Play with? You mean like a game?

claimed

I was always more of a writer than a visual artist. I write stories and such. You ever write?

What kind of art do you draw?

Claimed.

Duel!

Claim

Yeah it's a game called doctor.
>Now take off your clothes so I can examine you.

Sucks. Stupid sleep.
Stupid humanity. Sleep is required, do it better. You've have literal years of practice.
Uhg. Lol

So I've finally met someone who writes too. Hello there

I know this game. Can I play too ? Or it is a 2 player only thing, for ya ?

I've been known to write, but not that often. I'm not the greatest writer, but I've liked the idea of drawing more. I don't really have a kind of art yet. I'm practising a bunch of different things, then after a while I'll hopefully find my style

O shit waddup

Hello miho

Isn't this a bit early of a claim for you :^)

Take it easy shiro

Hmmmmm?~

Two Führers

Claimed

Grade a waifs here

Waddup smuggums?

I just got here aswell.
Sleep well Shiro.

CLAIMED

Best German CV claimed

>it's not a suicide if you are dead inside
Hello everybody!
How do you do ?

Hi, hi! What kind of stories do you like to write, user?

I understand. Art is a tricky subject like that. Most artists I know never feel they have become an artist. Then, they look back on everything they created, and realize perhaps they were.

What are you practicing?

(I claim Yuna.)

>just another day of waking up at 5pm rattle
Hallo

How did you feel about X2?

Hallo Akiko

Hello, how's it going?

I'm trying to get bodies done and the same with faces. I was told to go to ic, that drawing board, and use the stickies. I'm hoping to improve in someway, and find my style

But I've been the nurse playing this...

Whoops forgot picture

It's dat luna

Sore lol. You?

See the reply right above your's

I forgot that she had heterochromia too, that makes her so much more awesome.

Actually I write too, and I'm pleased to see someone in these threads that could actually read my texts.

I never asked for this :^)

Kek, it used to be easy though. Not having anything to do in the day really changed that.

Pretty much anything. But usually is some Slice of Life thing. And ya ?

Whenever you want me to read it, I will

Of course you can play if Makoto agrees
Hmmmmm!~
Aren't you feeling a bit warm? Take off your clothes and let me cool you down.
>Let me give you a sponge bath.

Good morning(?) Sachi.
How're you?
>Rattle rattle

NEET is hard.

Disregard that last quote.

How are you my little smuggums?

Wow I'm bad.

I didn't hate Final Fantasy X-2, but I didn't feel it lived up to Final Fantasy X. I still enjoyed the game, but I wouldn't place it among the top 10 best FF games.

What did you think about Final Fantasy X-2?

Good luck finding your style!

Who are your top five favorite K-On girls?

Guess i'll claim mercy

Hello Sachi !
Glad to see you here ! How you doing ?

>Nice smug
Ehh im fine , just lurking treads and drinking coffee.

>Best character in game

Combat mechanics were interesting, but still a downgrade from FFX considering it has my favourite combat system out of any FF.
Plotwise... I disliked it, I really enjoyed FFX ending and despite what some people say that it's cliché etc I think it should have ended there.

Glad to know that, I will remember if I write something new that I don't consider to be entirely cringe.

Dress Up Final Fantasy was one of my favorite.

It went back to a classic Job System, and it even had a cosmetic attribute. Cute outfits man. Only thing I really disliked was Payne. Also Rikku's new look was slutty cute. But even the combat was good, action bars with a semi turn based aspect.

Bur seriously, cute girls, cute outfits. Call me a faggot but I play female characters to dress them up cutely.

Dungeon Fighter was fun for me.

Hallo
Are you new
I don't think we've met before but I'm probably wrong because I have a horrible memory that can't hold onto anything longer than a week. I really like your waifu even though she's technically 3D

I haven't seen K-On yet but I like Mugi

best soccer mom. I just recently got her legendary skin, so she's my go to support.

>top five favorite K-On girls
Yui > Everyone else.

What?

Oh

Thanks. Hmm, I'm not sure. Asuza is worst. If I ranked them Mugi or one of the others might see. It's hard to say

This game seems too wet. Can't I just go play with the ribbon again?
And I don't mind if more people play, it's always funner with more!

Dio-sama...

Now that I've woken up from a dream where I missed the super intense ending because I suddenly decided to move my body for some reasons, wich woke me up, masturbated furiously in my bed for around 2 hours with a dick that had a need to pee, took a shower while being lost in thoughs and made myself some pop tarts. I am now ready to watch more higurashi and hopefully some time today I will finally reach the scene where the loli stabs herself in the head repeatedly. As much as the small clip I've seen was fucking hilarious, I am still curious as to why she commited suicide after all.

Claiming again

Insomnia with the rattles?

Hmmmmmm?~

I'm pretty sore lol. You? I'm not familiar with you but have we met?

Thank you. Hazelnut?

I'm sore from work last night lol

I would love to play the ribbon game.
>Let me just put this one strand over your eyes~

I don't mind if it's cringe

No i don't think so
>i can call you smuggums, right?

Tsukasa claimed!

You should like Mio instead, best girl

Oh I see, I got lost in the replies. You should rest up then

boy

Okay, Vigil.
You made me.

God damnit forgot pic

I've been horrible lately. I've been dispirited and contemplating suicide. I've been shit-faced drunk for the past week, because I can't bare my horrible esse.

I may not be very good at ribbon, but I don't think it's supposed to go on your mouth...

Long time no see.
How are ya?

Shiki claimed

trying again.

>I really like your waifu even though she's technically 3D
At least he is waifuing a fictional character and not an actual person. If he can keep up with these 2d pics it would be nice but let's see how long does he last.

Cutest from Lucky Star.

It was nice seeing a sequel. But I get what you mean about the story could have ended there and still been fitting.
The combat is indeed tight in Final Fantasy X. So were the graphics and music. The whole is fantastic.
Did you like Blitzball?

I feel the same! Cute dress-up games are the best. It's the whole reason I would play DOA Volleyball. Because i's a dress-up simulator.

I wasn't big on Paine's character, either. She was basically filler for Lulu, since Lulu couldn't be a starring character. (Which sucked.)

Is FFX-2 your favorite Final Fantasy?

Mugi wugi~

Yui phooey~

Why is Asuza the worst? (laughs)

If 0000000 get, waifu and banana threads are banned from b forever.

tired still
>rattle
fine apart from being tired

>facebook image
Kill yourself

She just didn't feel as right. She was added in, and I felt she killed it more. I don't hate her, but she could had been better. She got better towards the end, at least.

A lot, I had a separate save file just to play tons and tons of blitzball. X soundtrack is indeed great, both the original and the remaster are good but their charm differs a bit.
>blitzball standalone game when?

I'm not vigil you sack of shit I'm the far more charismatic Dio

>masturbated furiously in my bed for around 2 hours with a dick that had a need to pee
>loli stabs herself in the head repeatedly
>

I loved the books and the movies redeemed themself with the special effects
Still it's more of a celeb waifu

I haven't seen K-On yet so I'm purely judging by design

You know you're my nigga
And Mugi is hella cute. Dat eyebrow game is on point too

I wasn't complaining. Luna was my favorite female char in Harry Potter. Very quirky and interesting, especially compared to Hermione who had a pretty dull personality

wut?

It's a special version of ribbon.
>you also need candles.

You're being very lewd right now.
>Im loving it.

You always have the most interesting things to say, My Lord.

Since that job never called back it really is.

Wouldn't classify it as that yet. Just need to get this schedule in order again.

Go on ahead! I don't mind. Are you new?

I got 6 jobs I don't get tired!

I've been horrible lately. I've been dispirited and contemplating suicide. I've been shit-faced drunk for the past week, because I can't bare my horrible esse.

Reroll

So you just fucked up your circadian cycle?

>shinoa

No, that does go to X. But my nostalgia glasses are pretty fogged with FF games.

But maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Tidus. I named him Asshole my first run. I thought I was being funny, but it worked completely.

>Hah hah hah hah!

The combat was boring buuut there was a lot of collectible BS and I'm a sucker for collecting shit in games. Like Stones of Barenziah. Now I get gems like crazy.

You should watch it, then come to speak about how great Mio is

Why so many? That sounds like death

Well i only get pne of the shiites skins in OW
>Symetria Architect
Want to kill my self..

Nahh .. 100% Arabica with milk

>tired
After job ?

Crona claimed for genderless waifu. Whatup.

To /waifu/ I am
Before I came to /waifu/ i just browsed /lit/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

>Tired rattles

>I'm the loli lover, Dio

Know the feeling.

I keep on forgetting pic, I'm embarassed

>poo in the loo
I'm sorry my son
What's your favorite character so far?

>The combat was boring
I have to disagree, sure it's easy like every other FF, but I loved the CTBS, being able to preview turn orders, the summon system, the character swapping mid fight and the fact that every character had a role and npc's they were stronger against.
>inb4 you only need Auron, Tidus, Wakka and Yuna

nope im neet
>loli rattles

Candles? What for? Pumpkins? Is it October already?

I don't love loli you fucking cunt I am a selfish sack of shit that hates most people around him and not even as some sort of "Uhghghn I wos bulid n scool guis b mean peeps h8 em so much mayn" but rather in a "Fucking disgusting filthy peasants all around the place" I have some sort of superiority complex and most importantly I fucking hate childrens, they are retarded sacks of undisciplined shit , but even after all that I still love being a healer due to the possible scenario where a big hero man goes "Uguhgng gnnnananann I am gr8 shame, I git rekt by lil mob cunts I am shame to famiry n' to country, I am shame to all" but then I would arrive and be like "Worry not, lost lamb, I shall be your savior" and healt he cunt with some OP ass healing spell and the guy goes "wow thx m8" and I'd hold him in my arms and look at him directly in the eyes as I would whisper "You are nothing without me you fucking useless sack of shit"