Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now until the next FotM one comes along and you forget the...

Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now until the next FotM one comes along and you forget the last?

ur mum dropped a nice mixtape called "stankpussy"

mega link?

>the new Mozart
Mozart is still alive though

delete this

The only person I know here is Earl because of the lips

she only uploads her pussy in BLAC

I know I shouldn't even justify this shitty bait but whatever.
>Young Thug
People are still pretty hyped when he puts something out, more of a "flavor of the decade" thing than a flavor of the month. I don't even like his music but he's had some staying power.
>top middle
Is that Fetty Wap? I don't think anyone here ever took him seriously, he's a meme rapper in a very literal sense of the word. Probably one of the only guys that actually deserves to be called a meme rapper.
>Future
Never really saw the hype for him either but he just hasn't really done much recently, so there isn't anything to talk about.
>Kendrick
Yeah, the guy who has two gold albums, several Grammys, and brought his indie label to mainstream prominence really is a FotM. Regardless of how you feel about his music he's been one of the biggest stars in music for years now.
>Chief Keef
He was sort of the driving force behind the Chicago drill scene but yeah he's not really relevant anymore. I don't really recall anyone giving him too much praise outside of a couple songs anyway.
>TTC
No one really likes him anymore, he's too "edgy." But it is ridiculous how much hype he got for his crew.
>Rocky
I legitimately feel bad for investing time into his music.
>Earl
If he was a FotM people wouldn't have cared about him after OF crashed and burned, but he distanced himself from them and matured enough to stay relevant for the first half of the decade and the consensus seems to be that people will follow him into the next half.
>bottom right
Who?

i can read ur fedora

Bones, Yung Lean and Run The Jewels are ok.

>the new mozart

Literally no one calls any of them that, regardless whether you like them or not.

>How the fuck could I possibly be alive
>I
AHA! Nice fucking try, Mozart.

Earl is way above everyone there

> He doesn't know SpaceGhostPurpp

He started the memphis rap revival.

Oh, I didn't recognize him but I've listened. Credit for starting a little movement but he never really had high quality music imo.

Mista Thug Isolation/King of the Mischievous South/Mysterious Phonk weren't that bad, but I'll agree nothing up to a golden standard/critical acclaim. Cult acclaim sure but not critical.

>Rocky
Okay, but L$D is a jam

RONNIE SCHOLARSHIP
remember where you heard it

yeah but literally everything else after the first mixtape is trash so

do you wear work boots?

three of the worst people you could name in that genre

damn, I'm so nostalgic for 2011-2014 meme rap