This summer, I'm going to China for two weeks for a chinese class

This summer, I'm going to China for two weeks for a chinese class.
I'm a 5'10 pretty average attractive American college guy, and can barely speak Chinese, but I'm confident enough.
What are the odds/how can I manage to fuck a chinese teen over there?

Your chances might be slightly better if you knew the difference between chinese ladies and japanese ones.

Slim to none. There is a 10% male surplus in the population.

get a hooker

just do it like Japan did in 1937

topkek

Only hot asian pic I had on my phone, sorry.
Does me being American help my case at all? I really wanna hook up with a chinese honey

Damn I just read the age of consent in China is 14. Can't wait for this to happen in the US as well. Good luck OP, and don't tell anyone if you do fuck someone that age because technically you can get in trouble if you're in the US, I think they call it sex tourism.

Yeah but aren't a lot of them beta? And don't Asian girls tend to go for whites when they're around?

why? what would be good about the legal age being 14? It's not going to happen, you dirty fucking pedo.

This
Also OP, my brother lived there for a bit over a year, told me that Chinese girls are insanely demanding, as in they insist that you treat them like princesses and buy them everything their hearts desire. If you can manage to Fuck one without them becoming attached like that, congrats. Otherwise, best of luck to you.

I'm banking on not being beta and taller than 5'5 to pull me through.

I don't even know where to start

I'm only in China for 12 days, traveling around the country every couple days.
I plan to just hook up with one then leave before they get attached.
Could this end poorly with asian fathers tracking me down and making me marry them?

ok op, listen to me very carefully. Personally, I don't see the appeal in mainland Chinese women, cause most of them are ugly as fuck, but if that's how you feel, then listen to me:

Chinese women think different. If you're going to the big cities, it's easier to find girls that are a little bit sluttier, but it's going to be new to them because many of them haven't really seen a white person. So you've got that uniqueness going on for you. Now what? Assuming you can find a looser woman, she needs to be able to speak English. In my opinion, if you're not an ugly fuck, and you find a girl that's more sociable and "western" (good luck with that), you might be able to

You must really be delusional if you think someone can meet, hook up with, and get attached to you in only 12 days WHILE you're travelling

There's a big cultural difference there in China. It's more traditional and it's going to be difficult to find someone who's just down for a fling, especially if you can't really communicate.

I don't know much about Chinese counter culture though, just what I know from my Chinese coworkers. I guess it also really matters what part of China you're going to.

Yeah, but a "Western" woman leads to whole nother set of problems. None of which he'll plow thru in 12 days

Same guy below you.

No, their fathers won't track you if you don't meet him. Even if they did, they can't even speak English, and they won't know how to spell your name kek, or know anything about you except that you are white. If you're going to hook up, hook up with the ones that want to be "western" and crave that white cock. You'll know when they cling onto you.

This. Am an American born Chinese. Rich mainland ching chongs are everywhere at my college. This man speaks the truth

He also brings up a good point.

I've travelled around a lot and white guys that go to these asian countries are pretty much widely ridiculed. They're seen to be running away from the West as women there don't want them and head over to China/Japan etc for shitty English teaching jobs because lifes too hard for them to fit in back home.

Just go to an arcade OP

That's not pedophilia, faggot. For it to be pedo, they would have to be pre-pubescent. There are high schoolers who look 20, for fucks sake. China makes it work, Italy makes it work, and the United States can make it work.

its a common saying that translates like "cant find women there so he is here" the chinese are funny like that. op should get laid tho. chinese women are easy to fuck.

I'm stopping in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Xian for about 3 days each. Does that influence anything?

You have very little chance. Most girls get in a relationship at 12 and stay together/ get with another by 18-20. Unless you aim to fuck some 30+ you have very little chance of getting any. The fact you are white is also off-putting and many Chinese parents will not allow their daughters to date a white guy.

I'm not looking to date, I'm looking to hook up with one once and hopefully never encounter their parents

The youth of China are much more open to westerners but stay away from central and northern China. If you want the best chance stay on the coast. Also stay near large settlements such as Beijing as they are more used to whites so you have a better chance there.

thanks user

>Only hot asian pic I had on my phone, sorry.

Complete pleb confirmed.

// Second post-kun.

Yeah and there are 40 year olds who look 20 but I don't hear you talking about them you fuckin pervert

I'd say your odds could be good. I went there for work 2 years ago, with a bunch of collegues. Visited Beijing, Xian, and Shanghai. Loads of chinese girls that wanted pics with us (most of us being tall european men). Blondhaired men faired better then the dark haired ones, but we (dark hair here) also got our fair share of attention. This was no different in the clubs we went to at night. I'm married with kids so I never went further then just dancing with the girls there (hands on hips and around them), but I'm sure I could have. For the record, I'm in decent shape and somewhat goodlooking (I'd rate myself 8/10). Shame you dont go to Bejing, I could recommend a good club there (Vics). Cant remember the names of the ones in Shanghai.

Pretty much a 0 chance.
Go to S Korea if you want to find skanks.
You won't get laid in Japan or N Korea though.

Also being taller than most asian men means shit if they're more facially attractive, work out, are younger and can speak the same language.

Not an argument

If you want easy asian girls go to Thailand. Many are brought up from an early age to seek out a white western man. It seems like they're the only asians that have come to accept their inferior genes. As some of the posts above have said (more prevelant in Japan) they act out on this rather than embrace it so social pressure means it's more difficult for the girls to be openly seen with you there.

white pigs are always predatory scumbags

probably why whites have always been top of the food chain

>inferior genes
you going all KKK on me bro?

Chinese girls love white guys. Chinese Middle Aged guys also love white guys. Get ready to pose with random people on the street.

Op in an English guy who lives and workes in southern East Asia. I spent 2years in China. Hands down the only way you fuck a Chinese girl in China is a hooker unless you have thousands of dollars to 'date' them with or fake God becomes real and comes down from heaven just for you. These are your options.

Bitter English teacher detected.

Hahahhaha God I spent 1month in China, if you paid me $20k in cash I might consider going back for a weekend. They are just the ducking worst. The food is fucking typhoid in a bun. Hold on to your pants tinkerbell your going to be concentrating more on not projecting fluids out of each end and not getting killed by traffic than communicating with the worst looking women in Asia. Have fun

Rekd

Teacher! Fuck those cunts, I worked for an oil company

This

go to thailand instead

yeah, because traps are better?

no, because chinese >women are trolls