ITT we judge each other based on which FO4 faction we would actually side with

ITT we judge each other based on which FO4 faction we would actually side with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_e5_y9dZWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would side with Duty

>institute
Make people who are douchebags simply disappear in the night, plays god and pulls the strings of the commonwealth like pure psychopaths who actually think they're doing the right thing
>brotherhood
Otherwise great but excessively hateful of synths and non-feral ghouls
>railroad
Great but not enough firepower or glory
>minutemen
Obvious master race. Supports a commonwealth by the people, for the people and allows self-determination, justice, and peace.

Fucking millenial with shit game tastes
>kill yourself

>enclave

1. When were you born? You're most likely a millenial too
2. It's a great game for one single playthrough, but has too much filler quests but that's beside the point. Go be a faggot on Sup Forums, you uppity fuck

>actually siding with enclave
Even though that's not possible pls explain why

>faction
I sided no one, just a gun for hire.

I pirated fallout 4, deleted it after 40 mins. Felt a step down from 3/new vegas.

It was definitely a step down, but the story gets better I promise. It starts off with what feels like endless cheese and plot shit but it gets better

If you ignore the nigger at the beginning it feels just like fallout. You can find all workbenches scattered trough the map and the skills require no settlement.

Only Niggers and Faggots side with the Minutemen and railroad.
Other factions have their own benefit. Personally I ended my game with Brotherhood.

Brotherhood. Would be gunning for Paladin. Get my own squad and transport, take what's ours easy or hard way. For the benefit of mankind of course.

fucking profligates

enjoy getting killed by a bullet coming from a mile away

I enjoy the many times I've made someone in real life only to make them side with who I think they would side with.

>slaves & claves
kek

Institute. Because science and tech is better than the publics feelings.

>justautismthings

The same way they massacre anyone that opposes them? They're worse than the brotherhood when it comes to claiming tech just look at university point

Anyone who chooses railroad is a despicable sjw faggot

cuck.

Nice reply faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

a much better use of this thread

Nice reply Faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

Nice reply faggot.

Minutemen. FTW. I get to travel the countryside with my nigger man servant Preston.

buena respuesta maricon

got the tiny preston mod

he's now the mayor of Uggstown where I send all my ugly settlers

Kek.

>brotherhood has excessive hate of synths
You have to give them credit though, it is with good reason. The obvious synths are pretty much raiders armed with lasers that kill seemingly at random and the ones that look like humans could very easily have some chip implanted in them that turns them into terminators at a moments notice after they've been hiding in a town as your barber for five years. Even the ones that the Railroad 'frees' could still be in danger of suddenly going T 2000 one day with no warning, no one but the Institute knows for sure. Not to ignore the fact that, realistically, the synths are a more formidable enemy than a human and are controlled by one underground entity that has killed thousands for seemingly no reason.

There's good reason to be afraid of/hate synths. They're dangerous and no one knows their full capability. If anything, their downside is that they are selfish in their hoarding of tech, but that's not a huge issue if you're one of them.

>Minutemen master race
You mean the faction that fell apart because it's members got lazy and the only reason it is ever a 'power' is because the MC comes in with his plot armor and plot powers and lifts them up literally singlehandedly? Their goals are admirable, and admittedly probably the best of all of them, but their military and self governing powers are shit.

>Great but not enough firepower or glory
They literally have a member called Glory

KEK

>Obvious master race. Supports a commonwealth by the people, for the people and allows self-determination, justice, and peace.

people can't rule themselves, they need (and love) being controlled

institute is the only answer, robots are the next step in evolution

most
annoying
faction

ever

Tunnel Snakes Rule!

Faggot detected
Best argument for the brotherhood of steel. I'm cool with brotherhood supporters, but any institute supporter should be hanged

democracy is non-negotiable, commie scum

Name another faction that has a character called Glory, protip: you can't

sjw's love doublespeak, that's true

HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS CUNTS!

/thread

The enclave are by far the best choice for the unification of the wasteland

Just because they're the legitimate US government doesn't mean they're worth two fucks

Wasn't me but ok

the institute, because they were more advanced, did what was for the greater good. while these clunky retards with their balloonships flew around and blew everything up, thinking that was the best way to fix the world.

Well that means that every other faction isn't worth 2 fucks either

youtube.com/watch?v=-_e5_y9dZWY

Nice reply faggot.

I don't play shit-tier games.

i go with science man, too bad tha robot sexers posses all well crap and do not hot thing