Post yfw both Belgium and Portugal can still end up in the bracket of death tonight

Post yfw both Belgium and Portugal can still end up in the bracket of death tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci40ae8BlcE
youtube.com/watch?v=kocCO2Wnwpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw

What needs to happen? Just woke up

>Just woke up
I CAN'T

We need to lose against Sweden while Ireland manages beats Italy. If Ireland fails to beat Italy, We have to lose with 4-0 or more. I could be wrong on the last part.

Belgium to finish 3rd - so lose
Portugal to finish 2nd - so they beat hungary and iceland beat austria

sweden overtake you with a win
if you draw you're guaranteed 2nd since tiebreaker is h2h and you beat ireland

You idiot that result puts you OUT in 4th.

To come third you need to get beats by Sweden and Ireland to lose.

A 1-0 win by Ireland would be interesting since it would give them an identical record to Turkey and one of them would probably have to miss out

wew the tiebreaker for that is apparently disciplinary record and then uefa country coefficient

ireland has one point already

Was this UEFA's plan all along?

oh fug i'm an idiot.
>tfw you won't get to see the buttrage from someone getting kicked out on disciplinary record

EM 2016 was an inside job!
EM 2016 was an inside job!

Ramos, >de gay and the entire England squad ruined it for the rest of us.

i hope we go to the bracket of death, that's were the fun is.

this

If you lose to Sweden and Ireland lose, and Iceland and Portugal win with the same GD, you both end up on the Death Bracket

I'd say Slovakia and Russia are more to blame, they were desperately parked the bus against us but let Wales go through them like the shits

Ignore the were*

>Wales or a slav nation will be a finalist

>Wales will win the Euro and we'll all get to shitpost about how Ronaldo isn't even the best player on Real

i'm ready

>bracket of death

I'd rather you called it the bracket of AIDS. Or bracket of Ebola. Or the bracket of jihad. Because that's the Africa Arab bracket.

I'm glad the tanned teams have to fight for the chance to play Croatia in the final.

post yfw both Belgium and Portugal can still end up getting knocked out tonight

pls fuck off, I hate you all

>poor little white slovakia

Give Croatia some fucking credit la. They would have most likely beaten Italy anyway.

post yfw Iceland-Slovakia euro finals

Slovakia finna get BLACKED my nigga

I see that you're familiar with the hip hop slang, but please do remember that it is still unacceptable for any person living in the United Kingdom to rap. Especially if they're female.

So keep away from microphones.

gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there bruv
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci40ae8BlcE

The best music coming out of the UK right now is the full-frontal underground house by Ill Phil, Low Steppa, Skapes, Hott Like Detroit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kocCO2Wnwpw

Made me want to listen to Pump Up The Jam

Haha yeah that's the sample. A lot of great music coming out of Leeds/London/Manchester. Check out the mixes on their SoundClouds. Ill Phil has a series called Certified Jackin - once you get into 90 minute mixes by professionals you don't wanna listen to individual tracks again.