Ask someone who lives in a trailer park anything

Ask someone who lives in a trailer park anything.

What's Ricky like in person?

where does the sun go at night

How many yelawolf cds have you stolen out of walmart?

Which trailer does your mom work out of

Do you use electric or gas powered apliances? Also, how is bubbles.

Why are low income people so stupid and ignorant of everyone else?

Fuck off OP I got work to do.

maybe someone else can explain this:

why are they trailers instead of just shitty houses? they doesnt look temporary? I guess its a legal thing maybe? do trailer parks sometimes get relocated or something?

How is Eminem?

no one cares

where do you live?

In a trailer park.

are you a boy and have other boy friends?

Op isn't responding cause his mom needed to use the landline.

I'm not ignorant, or stupid.

is it comfy?

OP here. I live alone. I'm 36 and utterly pathetic.

Yeah, it's OK.

How much is rent?

You pay more for the land than fr\or the trailer. Trailer parks are a big rip-off with the trailer park owners taking advantage of the less fortunate to charge rates that are soo high just because it's the only place you can afford.

Isn't it better to live in a TinyHouse on your own property somewhere? That would be much cheaper and better and the trailer park wouldn't be charging you 1/2 of your monthly payments to live there.

Trailer trash checking in, I feel you op. At least my place feels like a neighborhood and not a trailer park, so that's nice., plus 3/4 acre on a wooded lot. So itll have to do for now

I would also like to know this.

>Be in our 50s and empty-nesters
>Nostalgia about when we first started out in a 10X60 3 bdrm, 1 1/2 bath '64 Blue Moon
>Rent on houses, even in bad areas, getting too high
>Ready to downsize into a trailer in a nice park with folks our age

(OP here) I own my trailer outright. 1,000 sq ft. It's a co-op, so I own a share in the cooperative. Lot rent is $350.

Also the "trailers" where I live must be vinyl sided, have gutters,home quality storm doors, and vinyl skirting, the management does a good job about keeping the trash out.

Bought mine from a bank (1800 sq ft) for 2500, dumped 12k into it, appraised at 32k, course I'll never get that but if I break even then I'm OK with that

Post some juggalos

How's the stigma?

i got a job making 16/hr for 20hours a week cause i want to live cheap and read 40+ hours a week, but im scared to live in a mobile home cause girls won't like me.

(OP here) How did I end up here? Honestly, I grew up in a good town, upper middle class. I have two degrees, one from a state university and my master's from a private university. I was married a year ago, teaching high school... life was good. Then we inherit a bunch of money and the wife divorces me. Lost my job... just generally pathetic and didn't know what to do so i bought a trailer and am picking up the pieces.

Tornados need food

Why did you use a trap as roofing material?

People can be dicks sometimes, but honestly the stigma comes from businesses. Banks won't lend me money, insurance companies don't want to insure it... even the fvcking plumbers won't answer my calls because they don't want to work under the damn thing. Lol

Im 21 and i live in a car op. No family or friends. Just started making $14.5 an hour full time with Sunday/holiday pay

This

Kek... you mean tarp?

I wrote trap on purpose...would've been funnier if I had picked the right image

OP here. I'm not answering any more questions till somebody can explain magnets to me.

how´s the hamburglar doin?

How many conspiracy theories do you believe in?

It's like Sup Forums and faggots... You can try, but you can never keep em apart.

you see eminem there ?