I'm tired of being a virgin and my prom after party is next week im extremely shy and not the best looking so could i...

I'm tired of being a virgin and my prom after party is next week im extremely shy and not the best looking so could i get any tips?

You ever considered a prom-shooting? I think you have potential...

dont go

this

this. 1000x this.

rape obviously, make sure to wear a condom,
>condom distorts facial features so you wont recognise on camera

Dude why do you make your face so boring, I can't help you for your prom but in the long run, grow your hair out a little, ditch the glasses, grow out a little facial hair (even if it's a neckbeard it'll still make you look less of a baby) maybe even try to lift a little I don't care, then you will start feeling confident and less shy

Or just shoot up the prom

Dont go, its prob too late now. Work out and socialize after this and chicks will hang on your dick

Ya that'll show em. Nice dubs btw.

Drink alcohol, do some amphetamine or do some mdma and your social problems will go away.

this

Force yourself to not be shy, force yourself into conversations and social situation. The hardest part is the first part. It's like dancing really hard at a club, at first you feel very self conscious and have a difficult time even starting to dance for fear of looking dumb, but if you say fuck it and just GO for it your mindset immediately changes to "this is awesome fuck people who don't think so" and you almost immediately don't care if you look stupid. I've gotten a lot of girls from dancing really stupid/funny/crazy and making it clear that I didn't give a Shit about what they thought either.

For looks: get contacts, shave shitstache, wear collared shirts to cover your neck, but always make sure they are clean and wrinkle free. Make sure your jeans fit a little slim and don't have any excessive factory fades or washes. With a buzz cut, a good everyday uniform is fitted white tee, slim raw denim jeans (cropped or cuffed) and a pair of red wing post man style shoes. Grab an ma-1 bomber from a military surplus star and I can almost gray tee you'll start getting more attention from girls

Idk what i can do about my face its kinda just there but to be fair i used to look like this so i like the tiny improvement

i solved all my problems with hookers

Thanks that kinda helps but my gay cousin and some of his friends said they would help me with clothing and shit (theatre students dress nicely)

Yeah grow your hair out a little less than that and shave the sides like that hair cut all douchebags have trust me go with current trends not against them and dude you gotta work out it will solve 99% of your problems

THIS do it for the Sup Forumsros

Are you tall or a manlet?

I'm like 6'2 6'3

Gays used to be well dressed in the early 90s but just dress like fags now.

Nice girls like tall guys, and that's one thing you can't really change about yourself. Again thin out wear button ups slim jeans like that one dude said, work out and diet if you can't work out than at a minimum diet to lose weight

nice fucking quads also i can work out its just i have a shitty back and dieting is tricky cause obviously my fat ass likes food i just dont really know where or how to start cause it doesnt just happen

Camt help with your face mate but just an observation. That picture frame behind you is crooked. Can you straighen it out pls

Calorie counting is the best way to start, everyone fights cravings differently my way is if I get a craving I drink a fuck ton of water like 3 glasses so that I feel really full and if I'm still compelled to eat what I'm craving I'll only be able to eat a little bit of it. You don't need to be a dietitian to diet it's as simple as

calories in < calories out

Realistically you can almost eat whatever you want you just need to limit it, no eating a whole bag of chips on your computer before you go to bed

try looking less than 40

I'm only 18 XD

just leaving it here, for featured advice threads in Sup Forums

Dude, you look like the nicest kid ever. Seriously I would give you a hug if you were my little bro.

Thanks man i get told im nice