Gfs asleep, trips decide what I do, be inventive

Gfs asleep, trips decide what I do, be inventive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ur1IOzu0I4
youtube.com/watch?v=jby-QOBCbjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mabey you could put kitty litter on her so the cat will poop on her, I'm assuming you have a cat, your house seems like the type to have a cat

Yes. Yes it does

Shit on a plate and smack her with it then record it and upload to Sup Forums

bump

Wake her up and recite "Shrek is love Shrek is life" to her.

look at the finger

holy shit it's the "dubs checkem" guy except in woman form.

Take off your clothes, remove her pants and panties, put in her panties, shit in them, remove panties, redress her with shitty panties, clean yourself off, then wake her and tell her that shit herself.

>catman reflection

whisper the lyrics for heart of madness by kodomo band into her ear.

Check 'em bae

I like this one, I'll do this if dubs come up. She's starting to move now hope she doesn't wake up

Running like hell would be my advice. Never look back.

finger in pooper

Lick her elbow

i'll show you some goddamn dubs boiii
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ur1IOzu0I4

Troll handses.

wrap the cat in the sheets and set it on her head.

She has. I call her old shovel hands, she does not like it

put your dick in her face

Take pics of pussy and tits. Post to thread.

Print out thread with photos clearly visible. Staple said pages together, put them in an envelope, on the outside write love:user :)
Post results

Show us her pussy

post pic of tits

Erase the drawing on her face

Rolling.

Roll

shit mustache

pile as many blankets on her as you can

Roll

raping own gf... that must be an healthy relationship

Take your pants off, position asshole over her nose, shaft really hard.

Compose a sonnet of your guys love then perform it on vocaroo but with bigger and Donald Trump in it.

Supposed to be shart

Also rolling again

Put your balls on her eyes like glasses

Make her breakfast in bed

Hurry up guys she's waking up!!

This pls

Cum on tits

Rolling furiously

Roll for this

Rolling for this

Does she always check em while she naps?

tits or gtfo

Rolling for this.

Rolling for this

Post her face

sharpy in pooper

damn so close

Stand over her completely naked, slowly jerking off until she wakes up. When she wakes up run off laughing like a little school girl.

Why would I post her face? Idiot

rape her

Pull down her pants sniff her ass

roll

rolll

kek

close your computer and go outside

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=jby-QOBCbjM

negrito

Show us her face, tits and pussy all in one pic.

take a shit on her face

You said while she was asleep so anything goes faggot

roll

>your house seems like the type to have a cat

How the fuck user?
How the fuck did you guess it?

Rolling rock my dudes

rolI

Rolling for this

dick in butt

roll

Op is stupid faggot posting a hard-to-get get just so we can hear him whisper song lyrics in her ear. Fuck you OP do something exciting like slit her throat and stick your dick inside it and nut

OP here, I'm genuinely wondering the same thing

punch a hole in the wall with her face
rko style

Take the cat and lift it over her head. Then cut the cat's throat the bleed it out all over her face. post video

Jam your cock in her eye and make her a Pirate, OP

ROLLLLL FOR THIS

Stick her finger up your butt then wait until she wakes up.

Put the cats paw on her asshole

Checkem

boom goes the dynamite

heart of madness time OP

Your the reason that any bad has ever happened. Ever

Heyoooo

YOU CAN STILL SING FOR HER

Make her go back to sleep!

Make a pentagram on her tits out of semen

OPs a faggot

pussy pic

hes ugly as shit and smell like dog shit and is a ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people and hes ugly as shit and try to hurt the popular people even tho didnt do nothing in high school or is a funny looking ugly guys losers that tell people what to do but tell on the police to scare people off cause is lame and ugly as shit thats why has no friends or ugly as shit ugly guys losers that get help the ugly way and thats why the popular people didnt beat up or hurt the ugly guys losers in high school so the ugly guys losers dont look bad and hurt the popular people talking and hes ugly as shit and smell like dog poop cause is uglier then the attrative loser people and the ugly guys losers pretend they dont know they dont smell like dog shit or is ugly as shit so nobody know there ugly or smell like crap when they sweat and the ugly guys losers tell people what to do and get angry but still get rejected by the popular people so hes a nobody that ell on the police to scare people off and is ugly as shit and is lame but think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit with his stupid ugly as shit face that think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit that own things like cheese burger stands and the ugly guys losers smell like crap but try to act like there attrative but is ugly as shit n think is better then everybody like the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and is lame and think is better then everybody and the only reason why the popular people or people who hate haters that is ugly as shit and think there better then everybody like the ugly guys losers is cause need to get our cheese burgers or apples but try to say that the popular people respect the ugly guys losers that outnumber the popular people and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like crap and is loser and ugly and think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit with his ugly ass face

and the ugly people losers like beyonce smell like shit

She's so hot omg got any nudes?

do it anyways
If this gets dubs you still have to put her finger in your butt

Stick your finger up her ass anyways

oh snap OP
Don't be a faggot it's just a little assplay

Goddamnit

KEK!

Rude!

Damn, suppose I'll just ask her

thread dead